PDA

View Full Version : McKenzie returning to Packers

Bill Lundberg
09-14-2004, 03:25 PM
ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports Green Bay Packers holdout CB Mike McKenzie is slated to end his holdout and report to the Packers Wednesday, Sept. 15. McKenzie was en route to Green Bay Tuesday, Sept. 14. Due to a contract dispute, he held himself out of all of training camp, the preseason and the team's Week 1 game. While he's returning to the Packers, McKenzie is still looking for a trade to another team and that, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus, remains his top priority.

DAMNIT CARL!!! :cuss:

R&GHomer
09-14-2004, 03:29 PM
Maybe it's just because I'm focused on it, but it sure seems like their are a lot of players the Chiefs could really use wanting to get traded.

whoman69
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Maybe it's just because I'm focused on it, but it sure seems like their are a lot of players the Chiefs could really use wanting to get traded.
Is it coincidence that these guys are wanting to be paid much higher than their current skill level. They don't care about anything but the green and won't be a plus factor for any teams that take them.

Hoover
09-14-2004, 06:10 PM
He would be my first choice then a WR

Taco John
09-14-2004, 06:13 PM
McKenzie would help your defense out a great deal.

ChiefsCountry
09-14-2004, 06:16 PM
We need a pass rush more than we need secondary help.

Bwana
09-14-2004, 07:35 PM
LOL ROFL I bet he is. Nothing like a good showing from the D last night to get his azz back in the house.