PDA

View Full Version : Cliff Notes: Chiefs at Donks

Ugly Duck
09-15-2004, 05:39 AM
frazod: F#CK YOU COOKING SPRAY COCKS#CKERS!
CHIEF4EVER: Holding you ignorant ref maggots!!!!!!!!!!!!
frazod: DIE BRONCO SCUM!
the Talking Can: Does anyone else notice that Summeral appears to be drunk or suffering from alzheimers?
QuikSsurfer: Hi my name is Pat and I have shit for brains.
David: Hi pat
frazod: Shit.
QuikSsurfer: yeah, it's official.... Shit
4th and Long: OMFG! WHAT THE FUG WAS THAT!!!!!!?????
FloridaChief: THAT was f*ckin' hideous...
Psicosis: DAMNIT, CARL!!!!!
Mile High Mania: Hooray
the Talking Can: YOU ****ING MORONS!
siberian khatru: And deep in the heart of Texas, Greg is laughing his ass off.
CHIEF4EVER: I'm gonna be sick..........
Taco John: OH MY GOD! LOOK AT ALL THE JOCKS ON THE FIELD!
the Talking Can: I need a new hobby. Or a gun to shoot myself with
arrowheadrocks: All the painful memories that were 2003 are coming back to me now...i need to be held *whimper*
the Talking Can: well, there's your worst nightmare
E@SHSU: Oh no! Trent Baby! WHy God!!!!!
jeffrho68: Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...
Michael Michigan: That was one awful half.
Bob_Damned_Dole: This is without a doubt the shittiest officiating crew in history
Michael Michigan: The only positive so far... the rat is pissed
frazod: Hopefully he'll burst a blood vessel AND DIE
Vlad Logicslav: Wow this games sucks
the Talking Can: PRIEST IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!
ChiefJustice: I fear i may swoon before this game ends,sir.
arrowheadrocks: Did Trent gettin knocked in the head and i didnt see it? or are our receivers just that shitty?
jeffrho68: another freaking bootleg!!
htismaqe: Vonnie Holliday is a moron.
Psicosis: Penis. Penis penis penis penis.
frazod: What a crock of shit. What are they doing out there?
Michael Michigan: Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t
FloridaChief: That's depressing...
arrowheadrocks: oh lookie....its the Denver bootleg
DenverChief: Jeezus H Khrist on a fu@kin pogo stick
frazod: We getting killed now. It's slipping away
Taco John: Plummer is an enigma...
KCJake: i hate football

ChiefJustice
09-15-2004, 05:44 AM
Woohoo!!

I am a superstar...i made the Duck's list!

It's too bad that there isn't a viable Raiders game thread where a similar list could be drawn from.

Oh well... :p

Ugly Duck
09-15-2004, 05:46 AM
It's too bad that there isn't a viable Raiders game thread that a similar list could be drawn from.Al Davis heh-heh

ChiefJustice
09-15-2004, 05:54 AM
Al Davis heh-heh

Damn...i forgot.

®aiders®ock:I can't believe we let Bettis walk in again!

®aiders®ock:Umm...hello....anyone there?

:End Game Thread:

chief52
09-15-2004, 06:31 AM
Damn...i forgot.

®aiders®ock:I can't believe we let Bettis walk in again!

®aiders®ock:Umm...hello....anyone there?

:End Game Thread:

Perfect... :clap:

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 06:35 AM
frazod: F#CK YOU COOKING SPRAY COCKS#CKERS!
CHIEF4EVER: Holding you ignorant ref maggots!!!!!!!!!!!!
frazod: DIE BRONCO SCUM!
the Talking Can: Does anyone else notice that Summeral appears to be drunk or suffering from alzheimers?
QuikSsurfer: Hi my name is Pat and I have shit for brains.
David: Hi pat
frazod: Shit.
QuikSsurfer: yeah, it's official.... Shit
4th and Long: OMFG! WHAT THE FUG WAS THAT!!!!!!?????
FloridaChief: THAT was f*ckin' hideous...
Psicosis: DAMNIT, CARL!!!!!
Mile High Mania: Hooray
the Talking Can: YOU ****ING MORONS!
siberian khatru: And deep in the heart of Texas, Greg is laughing his ass off.
CHIEF4EVER: I'm gonna be sick..........
Taco John: OH MY GOD! LOOK AT ALL THE JOCKS ON THE FIELD!
the Talking Can: I need a new hobby. Or a gun to shoot myself with
arrowheadrocks: All the painful memories that were 2003 are coming back to me now...i need to be held *whimper*
the Talking Can: well, there's your worst nightmare
E@SHSU: Oh no! Trent Baby! WHy God!!!!!
jeffrho68: Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...
Michael Michigan: That was one awful half.
Bob_Damned_Dole: This is without a doubt the shittiest officiating crew in history
Michael Michigan: The only positive so far... the rat is pissed
frazod: Hopefully he'll burst a blood vessel AND DIE
Vlad Logicslav: Wow this games sucks
the Talking Can: PRIEST IS THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!
ChiefJustice: I fear i may swoon before this game ends,sir.
arrowheadrocks: Did Trent gettin knocked in the head and i didnt see it? or are our receivers just that shitty?
jeffrho68: another freaking bootleg!!
htismaqe: Vonnie Holliday is a moron.
Psicosis: Penis. Penis penis penis penis.
frazod: What a crock of shit. What are they doing out there?
Michael Michigan: Sh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t
FloridaChief: That's depressing...
arrowheadrocks: oh lookie....its the Denver bootleg
DenverChief: Jeezus H Khrist on a fu@kin pogo stick
frazod: We getting killed now. It's slipping away
Taco John: Plummer is an enigma...
KCJake: i hate football

Ah yes, the chiefy fan, at his finest... Nice find Ugly Duck. I'm LMAO at these sick and twisted chiefy fans who already know its another wasted season.

KCTitus
09-15-2004, 06:40 AM
Ah yes, the chiefy fan, at his finest... Nice find Ugly Duck. I'm LMAO at these sick and twisted chiefy fans who already know its another wasted season.

Im curious...how is it that you feel justified in talking any smack. You werent here prior to the game. In fact, you had more posts today and yesterday than you had dating back to July 29th.

chief52
09-15-2004, 06:41 AM
Im curious...how is it that you feel justified in talking any smack. You werent here prior to the game. In fact, you had more posts today and yesterday than you had dating back to July 29th.

I believe it is spelled T-R-O-L-L...

Mr. Kotter
09-15-2004, 06:42 AM
I'm pretty sure I said something like, "The Chiefs looked like the POS Oakland Faders out there today!"

Duck, THAT should have made your list.... :(

the Talking Can
09-15-2004, 06:44 AM
"Psicosis: Penis. Penis penis penis penis."

I'd like to know what play elicited this response?

Mr. Kotter
09-15-2004, 06:44 AM
Duck, you are turning into another RaiderRocks--deserving of the same fate...... :shake:

Who's with me on this? :hmmm:

j/k, Duck. ;)

Mr. Kotter
09-15-2004, 06:45 AM

I'd like to know what play elicited this response?

Kerry lovers are also known to love penis....

chief52
09-15-2004, 06:47 AM
Duck, you are turning into another RaiderRocks--deserving of the same fate...... :shake:

j/k, Duck. ;)

Well, I would not put him into that catagory...yet. What is with RaiderRocks? He turned totally troll all of sudden IMO. I used to think he came up with some legitimate stuff, but he is way out there now.

the Talking Can
09-15-2004, 06:50 AM
Well, I would not put him into that catagory...yet. What is with RaiderRocks? He turned totally troll all of sudden IMO. I used to think he came up with some legitimate stuff, but he is way out there now.

Most Raider fans walk a fine line between sanity and insane stupidity.

(fyi, i appreciate Ducks morning after glmipse at the jeckyl/hyde posts on game day)

Dartgod
09-15-2004, 06:52 AM
Don't worry. He'll be gone after the Donkos get their asses handed to them by the Jags this weekend.

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 07:07 AM

I have been here for quite awhile, if you see when I first logged on to this message board. I also predicted a Broncos win 27-17, which was in my sig all summer long. Sorry I only have, what, 240 posts on this site, but I can't post here alot of the time because the server s**ks so bad.

I've become so frustrated with the server on this site that most of the time, I only read, and I don't write any posts...

OldTownChief
09-15-2004, 07:14 AM

j/k, Duck. ;)

I swear to God I was about to say the same thing (edit) about Toumbstone

Skip Towne
09-15-2004, 07:18 AM
I have been here for quite awhile, if you see when I first logged on to this message board. I also predicted a Broncos win 27-17, which was in my sig all summer long. Sorry I only have, what, 240 posts on this site, but I can't post here alot of the time because the server s**ks so bad.

I've become so frustrated with the server on this site that most of the time, I only read, and I don't write any posts...
Sorry we don't meet your exacting standards. Don't let the door hit you in the ass shit-for-brains.

KCTitus
09-15-2004, 07:19 AM

Whatever excuse you want to use...yes, the server has had it's problems but it didnt not stop the regulars from posting (TJ or MHM).

To me it rings hollow when someone has been silent for essentially 6 weeks comes and starts talking crap after the fact.

KCTitus
09-15-2004, 07:21 AM
Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt the Ra!ders lose as well on Sunday?

cdcox
09-15-2004, 07:42 AM
I look forward to the Cliff notes version of the game thread. Pretty good smaque, and pretty much captures the essence of the game. You could consider it an art form.

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 07:45 AM
Whatever excuse you want to use...yes, the server has had it's problems but it didnt not stop the regulars from posting (TJ or MHM).

To me it rings hollow when someone has been silent for essentially 6 weeks comes and starts talking crap after the fact.

Most of the crap talking I do is on the Mane, since there are plenty of chief fans that post there, and the server doesn't freeze.

I can already tell the server is getting too loaded up to post here.

I'll come back and change my sig after the next Broncos/chefs meeting, win or lose for the Broncos.

KCTitus
09-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Most of the crap talking I do is on the Mane, since there are plenty of chief fans that post there, and the server doesn't freeze.

I can already tell the server is getting too loaded up to post here.

I'll come back and change my sig after the next B.roncos/chefs meeting, win or lose for the B.roncos.

I have sigs turned off for a variety of reasons, so I could care less what your sig does or doesnt say...have fun over at the Mane.

Phobia
09-15-2004, 08:54 AM

Dude, Titus is absolutely right. If you're not here before the game, you can't run your mouth afterwards. That's chickenshit. You're normally a pretty decent rival fan, so I'm not gonna ban you. You have 3 choices:

1. Tone it down. You have to earn the right to talk smack at ChiefsPlanet and you haven't this week.
2. Wait until the next Broncos/Chiefs game, show up the week before to discuss the game, and then come back afterwards to run your smack or eat your crow.
3. Take a vacation.

Ugly Duck
09-15-2004, 09:17 AM

I'd like to know what play elicited this response?He pretty much uttered it continuously from the first Denver bootleg on.....

David.
09-15-2004, 10:03 AM
I love the cliff notes, they're good for a nice laugh

J Diddy
09-15-2004, 11:42 AM

After 1 game it's a wasted season....

You are truly a shit for brains.

Do you know anything about football or do you just come here to troll.
My advice is to find a woman because you need to be held.

J Diddy
09-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Dude, Titus is absolutely right. If you're not here before the game, you can't run your mouth afterwards. That's chickenshit. You're normally a pretty decent rival fan, so I'm not gonna ban you. You have 3 choices:

1. Tone it down. You have to earn the right to talk smack at ChiefsPlanet and you haven't this week.
2. Wait until the next Broncos/Chiefs game, show up the week before to discuss the game, and then come back afterwards to run your smack or eat your crow.
3. Take a vacation.

:clap:

Phobia the keeper of the board and killer of the Trolls.

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 12:05 PM

3. Take a vacation.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=64092&page=1

I've posted messages here for quite a while (see above). As far as I'm concerned, with all the sh*t talking chiefs fans have been doing all summer long here and on the Mane, I've got a right to post here after the first meeting this season between Denver and KC.

Sorry I didn't fill the post quota for sh*t talking BEFORE the game, but 241 or so posts is pretty ligit.

Lets just say that I'm starting the sh*t talking EARLY for the December meeting between these two teams.

TEX
09-15-2004, 01:56 PM

I've posted messages here for quite a while (see above). As far as I'm concerned, with all the sh*t talking chiefs fans have been doing all summer long here and on the Mane, I've got a right to post here after the first meeting this season between Denver and KC.

Sorry I didn't fill the post quota for sh*t talking BEFORE the game, but 241 or so posts is pretty ligit.

Lets just say that I'm starting the sh*t talking EARLY for the December meeting between these two teams.

And the next time you ask what all of us are doing at the Mane, you'll know your answer before hand... :hmmm:

KCTitus
09-15-2004, 02:07 PM

You dont understand...well, actually, I think you do understand, but you're acting like you dont.

It's not about your post count, nor is it about when you signed up on this site.

It's the fact that you werent here before the game...If KC had won, I know for a fact you wouldnt have wandered over here to make a few posts.

Maybe the unwritten rule of smack talk is lost on average donkey fans, I thought this was pretty straightforward. It's pretty sackless to come in after the fact and talk crap when you didnt have the stones to post before the game. - you made ONE post the ENTIRE month of August and then you come here and talk crap after the game--that, my friend, is weak.

If KC wins in December, one thing Im sure about you're not going to make almost 5% of your post count in posts the day after. Chances are we'll see one BS post and then not hear from you again until after KC loses...

Pezman
09-15-2004, 02:10 PM
And the next time you ask what all of us are doing at the Mane, you'll know your answer before hand... :hmmm:

Thats ok TX, you can come back to the Mane for more donations to our site :thumb:

Missed you out here in Newport this summer... who the hell am I supposed to beat at foosball if you taint round?

the Talking Can
09-15-2004, 02:46 PM

add thin-skinned and illiterate to your list of charming qualities....let's see if we can reduce the point to the fewest possible words: DRIVE-BYS SUCK, TROLLS EAT ASS

Braincase
09-15-2004, 02:52 PM

The server is going down for maintenance tonight. We'll email you when it's back up. 'K? 'K.

Ugly Duck
09-15-2004, 02:56 PM
I've got a right to post here after the first meeting this season between Denver and KC.
I think what the mods are trying to get across is that your right to post here comes before the game....not after a Donk win when you've determined that its safe to bring smaq. Meanwhile, you can't undo wutchu did, but dig this: The fans on this board are a total crackup, win or lose. You can hardly tell from the carefully-selected Cliff Notes excerpts if it was a victory or a defeat. These guyz just crack me up! Don't end up getting booted off cuz you'll miss a lotta fun!

redfan
09-15-2004, 03:00 PM
Aw c'mon, that's some funny shiat!!!

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Hey Chiefy weefy tombstone POS pizza: nlm

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:05 PM
Most Raider fans walk a fine line between sanity and insane stupidity.

(fyi, i appreciate Ducks morning after glmipse at the jeckyl/hyde posts on game day)
When they win, they riot in the city. When they lose, they riot in the city. Looks like Raiders fans are a real riot.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:08 PM
To Tombstone:

Jeez, if we could figure out a way to git rid of all you lurking Trolls we might have the problem licked, so why dont' you pull a hurricane on yourself and BLOW.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:12 PM
:clap:

Phobia the keeper of the board and killer of the Trolls.
Phobia, you should put that one in your sig line. ROFL

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 03:19 PM
I think what the mods are trying to get across is that your right to post here comes before the game....not after a Donk win when you've determined that its safe to bring smaq. Meanwhile, you can't undo wutchu did, but dig this: The fans on this board are a total crackup, win or lose. You can hardly tell from the carefully-selected Cliff Notes excerpts if it was a victory or a defeat. These guyz just crack me up! Don't end up getting booted off cuz you'll miss a lotta fun!
:clap: That is why I have 5k posts here, trying to have fun, football is just the focul point.

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 04:04 PM
You dont understand...well, actually, I think you do understand, but you're acting like you dont.

It's not about your post count, nor is it about when you signed up on this site.

It's the fact that you werent here before the game...If KC had won, I know for a fact you wouldnt have wandered over here to make a few posts.

Maybe the unwritten rule of smack talk is lost on average donkey fans, I thought this was pretty straightforward. It's pretty sackless to come in after the fact and talk crap when you didnt have the stones to post before the game. - you made ONE post the ENTIRE month of August and then you come here and talk crap after the game--that, my friend, is weak.

If KC wins in December, one thing Im sure about you're not going to make almost 5% of your post count in posts the day after. Chances are we'll see one BS post and then not hear from you again until after KC loses...

OK, fine. But, I'll say this one last time: the server for this sight is severly lacking. I don't know how many times I've TRIED TO TYPE A POST, ONLY TO HAVE IT ERASED, OR NOT SHOW UP.

Again, I've gotten tired of trying to post that many messages, and in the end, I just go back to the Mane and start posting.

It just took me 10 minutes to even bring up this web site. I had to try like 6 times, just to get here...

Skip Towne
09-15-2004, 04:18 PM
OK, fine. But, I'll say this one last time: the server for this sight is severly lacking. I don't know how many times I've TRIED TO TYPE A POST, ONLY TO HAVE IT ERASED, OR NOT SHOW UP.

Again, I've gotten tired of trying to post that many messages, and in the end, I just go back to the Mane and start posting.

It just took me 10 minutes to even bring up this web site. I had to try like 6 times, just to get here...
And you still didn't get the hint.

whoman69
09-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Ugly Duck's new sig:
You shore got a perdy mouth. Now just you drop dem pants.

Calcountry
09-15-2004, 06:06 PM
That new lurker I.P. blocking is working great. :thumb:

Tombstone RJ
09-15-2004, 07:42 PM

Ouch. Hey dude, go easy. My name ain't Hall. :p