PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson Radio Show

Megbert
09-16-2004, 09:55 AM
What station is this on? I am guessing the Fox? His guest tonite is Will Shields.

htismaqe
09-16-2004, 09:57 AM
Somebody needs to ask him why we're $6M under the cap and content with doing nothing but filling the seats.

Rausch
09-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Somebody needs to ask him why we're $6M under the cap and content with doing nothing but filling the seats.

Has anyone checked to see how much the salaries of our CURRENT players increase next year?

Is it even possible that we are looking at being over the cap next year WITHOUT signing a single player THIS year because we have already committed to contracts that pay out bonus money or raises?

BigChiefFan
09-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Amen. :p

Megbert
09-16-2004, 10:06 AM
What station is this on?

Yes AZChiefFan it is on the Fox.

Brock
09-16-2004, 10:06 AM

I don't know, I heard the call screener is pretty good.

Megbert
09-16-2004, 10:07 AM
Yes AZChiefFan it is on the Fox.

Hey thanks alot AZChiefFan, it's what I thought. Hopefully I can be home in time to hear it on the web. I'm gonna give myself some rep.

Hoover
09-16-2004, 10:08 AM
The Carl Peterson Show, on ESPN Radio.

has a nice rig to it.

He should start each show welcoming his guest by telling then to Shut the fU@k on and Sit the fu@k down.

BigChiefFan
09-16-2004, 10:11 AM

has a nice rig to it.

He should start each show welcoming his guest by telling then to Shut the fU@k on and Sit the fu@k down.
Hell, that's what he is basically telling all the fans now.

Chief Henry
09-16-2004, 10:11 AM

has a nice rig to it.

REP

htismaqe
09-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Has anyone checked to see how much the salaries of our CURRENT players increase next year?

Is it even possible that we are looking at being over the cap next year WITHOUT signing a single player THIS year because we have already committed to contracts that pay out bonus money or raises?

FYI, I was being sarcastic.

Amen. :p

And I was making fun of you.

Rausch
09-16-2004, 10:29 AM
FYI, I was being sarcastic.

Ah. In that case...

KCTitus
09-16-2004, 10:39 AM
Hey thanks alot AZChiefFan, it's what I thought. Hopefully I can be home in time to hear it on the web. I'm gonna give myself some rep.

If you knew the answer, WTH did you ask the question?

Megbert
09-16-2004, 10:44 AM
If you knew the answer, WTH did you ask the question?

I didn't till I went to the Fox website and checked for my self. There were like 6 replies and no answer to that question. The thread started to morph into "why do we have $6 million under the cap/blame carl for everything" thread. So after finding out it was indeed on the Fox I figured I'd answer my question as a joke.

KCTitus
09-16-2004, 10:46 AM
I didn't till I went to the Fox website and checked for my self. There were like 6 replies and no answer to that question. The thread started to morph into "why do we have $6 million under the cap/blame carl for everything" thread. So after finding out it was indeed on the Fox I figured I'd answer my question as a joke.

:D

I know...I was giving you a little crap...

Megbert
09-16-2004, 10:48 AM
:D

I know...I was giving you a little crap...

Cool.