PDA

View Full Version : I'm buying ZachKC (ZachSpringtown) a beer after work today.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
I suffer from this inordinate fear that if I meet enough Planeteers eventually I will run across one who is an axe-murderer. If I do not return to the Planet within 24-hours I am dead and Zach (if that is really his name) is the culprit. Watch my back folks, watch my back!

BTW, it is a miracle that I survived Nzoner and Grandllama. I was certain that one of them was an axe-murderer.

ptlyon
09-17-2004, 12:54 PM
I don't think he's an ax murderer, just don't bend over in front of him :p

KCTitus
09-17-2004, 12:55 PM
It's not near as bad as meeting up with a bronc0 fan from this site...you really gotta wonder. Turns out Garcia Bronc0 is ok...

PastorMikH
just don't bend over in front of him :p

You reffering to Zach or JimN?

JimNasium
I don't think he's an ax murderer, just don't bend over in front of him :p
ROFL He's one of those funny guys huh? ZachDenverChief?

Scaga
I suffer from this inordinate fear that if I meet enough Planeteers eventually I will run across one who is an axe-murderer.

Hummmmm :hmmm:
You gonna be at the game this weekend???
I've got my axe sharpened

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 12:57 PM
You reffering to Zach or JimN?
Watch out Pastor! JimNasium's not a sodomite.

Iowanian
09-17-2004, 12:57 PM
What is the moneyline on who takes the ether cloth to whom?

160+ nasium

Zach returns to planet, discouraged with Springfield Microbrew, as it makes his arse hurt.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 12:59 PM
What is the moneyline on who takes the ether cloth to whom?

160+ nasium

Zach returns to planet, discouraged with Springfield Microbrew, as it makes his arse hurt.
GHB works much better than ether.

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 01:00 PM
you should hallar at me i am down in springfield for interviews over the next week

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 01:01 PM
you should hallar at me i am down in springfield for interviews over the next week
Kewl, what days? I'm gonna be in St. Loser Wednesday - Friday.

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 01:04 PM
probably monday and tuesday next week, depends if the judge lets me take of my ankle braclet

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 01:07 PM
probably monday and tuesday next week, depends if the judge lets me take of my ankle bracletPM on the way.

ChiefsOne
09-17-2004, 01:08 PM
I would hook up with you guys tonight if I weren't going to a football game. We should try a gathering sometime, the last few times the Springfield Chapter meet I was at ball games for kids! Not so much anymore, two graduated and the other one is 9.

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 01:10 PM
endelt did i tell you i went to rolla last week too? Good news it still sucks, but i saw some hot girls out.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 01:12 PM
I would hook up with you guys tonight if I weren't going to a football game. We should try a gathering sometime, the last few times the Springfield Chapter meet I was at ball games for kids! Not so much anymore, two graduated and the other one is 9.
Yeah, we ought to try to do a regular happy hour thang. I like the Brewing Company or Patton Alley Pub. They've also reopened the Twilight Inn which might be a good choice for the rabble that is us.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 01:13 PM
Hot girls in Rolla? I'm calling bullshit.

Wait... it's still early in the fall semester, isn't it? Yeah... there's probably some freshmen who haven't plumped up yet.
Dorm food, Taco Bell and beer is the perfect recipe for hogger heaven.

Demonpenz
09-17-2004, 01:13 PM
yeah there is that old cheeseburger 101 class where they just stuff them fat bitches until their ass is huge, then they have bitch 101 where they teach them rollanomics, meaning just because they have a glory hole, they think they are flippin awesome

MOhillbilly
09-17-2004, 01:55 PM
ya'll can come out to my place and hang out.
promise ill be good.

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 01:56 PM
Have fun metting this Planet member...

I have to go meet some random dude at a bar that got some makeover and kick his ass.

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 01:57 PM
Will you let them go first on the dead hog?
:(

MOhillbilly
09-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Will you let them go first on the dead hog?

Well sure im not the jealous type.
but i have plenty of other things laying around.

ill even let you try on my belt.

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 01:59 PM
http://www.greysquirrel.net/pics/axemurder.jpg

grandllama
09-17-2004, 02:03 PM
BTW, it is a miracle that I survived Nzoner and Grandllama. I was certain that one of them was an axe-murderer.

Well.... if you would have made one more drunken pass at Ms. Llama while I was in the bathroom (only ENDelt is allowed to do that), I was going to get get the machete out of the van (don't ask why I carry one, I really don't know) ROFL

MOhillbilly
09-17-2004, 02:11 PM
Awesome. I'm special.

MY arent we PC all of a sudden.

Mark M
09-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Zach is easy to pick out ...

just look for the guy who looks like a 22-year-old virgin who still has yet to get his first zit.

MM
~~:D

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Zach is easy to pick out ...

just look for the guy who looks like a 22-year-old virgin who still has yet to get his first zit.

MM
~~:D

Oh man you are gonna pay for that one...I will slap you to sleep and slap you for sleeping...and then I am gonna use even more more phrases that are only said by old people. Watch out...

Mark M
09-17-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh man you are gonna pay for that one...I will slap you to sleep and slap you for sleeping...and then I am gonna use even more more phrases that are only said by old people. Watch out...

You have been in Springfield waaayyyy too long. All that chlorine in the water is fuqqin up your brain ...

well, it's either that or the Jergens.

MM
~~:p

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Well.... if you would have made one more drunken pass at Ms. Llama while I was in the bathroom (only ENDelt is allowed to do that), I was going to get get the machete out of the van (don't ask why I carry one, I really don't know) ROFL
Thank God you missed the groping. ROFL

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Say Jim could you do me a favor and buy Zach a Nehi (his choice of flavor) for me? Thanks.:thumb:

Mark M
09-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Peach w/ vanilla soft serve ice cream is top-notch.

Used to get those in Iconium every summer. Outstanding stuff ...

MM
~~:drool:

Brian Myles
09-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Nasium you bastard..... you didn't buy me a beer when you met me. Fvcker.

JimNasium
Say Jim could you do me a favor and buy Zach a Nehi (his choice of flavor) for me? Thanks.:thumb:
I would be thrilled to. Do you mind if I disguise it as a beer?

Mark M
Yup.

I'm guessing you went to H. Roe Bartle scout camp? My grandfather started that with Bartle--in fact, he picked the location.

MM
~~:)

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Nasium you bastard..... you didn't buy me a beer when you met me. Fvcker.
Yeah, but I'm planning on running up a huge tab and then bolting on Zach so I'm only buying him a beer in theory.

Brian Myles
09-17-2004, 02:38 PM
He heard you didn't put out.
I'll do about anything for a beer...

:p

Mark M
09-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Holy smokes.... Scott's has a website.

http://www.scottsiconiumstore.com/peachfloat.htm

Holy crap ... $12 for a case? :eek:

You know, that's almost worth it.

MM
~~:hmmm:

Rain Man
09-17-2004, 03:06 PM
He won't show up. He offered to meet me, and then I stood and waited and waited and waited, and then later he came back with some lame excuse that "his plane was delayed." Yeah, right. How often are flights delayed in this day and age?

Pezman
09-17-2004, 03:58 PM
Gonna meet Zach? Fugetaboutit!

ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=29101&stc=1

KcMizzou
09-17-2004, 04:15 PM
That little mooch'll con anybody out of a beer or two.

Skip Towne
09-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Yeah, we ought to try to do a regular happy hour thang. I like the Brewing Company or Patton Alley Pub. They've also reopened the Twilight Inn which might be a good choice for the rabble that is us.
I like that Gentlemanly place on Sunshine.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 06:11 PM
I have met Zach and lived to tell about it. Helluva nice guy but he damn near broke me with his appetite for brew.

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 06:14 PM
I have met Zach and lived to tell about it. Helluva nice guy but he damn near broke me with his appetite for brew.
ROFL

I couldn't keep up with the Brew Master Jim. Really good time...thanks again for the beers. If you can handle gorgeous women getting in the way to get on Jim then it is an even better time. Damn bad boy look...

Skip Towne
09-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Did he steal your watch? Better check and see.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 06:17 PM
Did he steal your watch? Better check and see.
The watch is still here but he did have multiple disparaging remarks about your breath. WTF?

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:18 PM
ROFL

I couldn't keep up with the Brew Master Jim. Really good time...thanks again for the beers. If you can handle gorgeous women getting in the way to get on Jim then it is an even better time. Damn bad boy look...you keep up like this, zach my boy, and you'll eventually be the most-met planeteer... :thumb:

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 06:19 PM
you keep up like this, zach my boy, and you'll eventually be the most-met planeteer... :thumb:
I really have made the rounds. I feel lucky to have met a lot of great folks from this board you included. This is a very special place.

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:20 PM
I have met Zach and lived to tell about it. Helluva nice guy but he damn near broke me with his appetite for brew.where was his axe??

maybe it just wasn't your time yet...

KcMizzou
09-17-2004, 06:21 PM
you keep up like this, zach my boy, and you'll eventually be the most-met planeteer... :thumb: He has been jet-setting it a bit, hasn't he... One day he's posting pictures from a cruise... the next he's in Denver watching the Chiefs... the next he's hanging with the world famous JimNasium.

Champagne wishes, and caviar dreams...

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 06:22 PM
Champagne wishes, and caviar dreams...
I have the empty pockets to prove it...no more traveling for me unless its to KC.

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:22 PM
I really have made the rounds. I feel lucky to have met a lot of great folks from this board you included. This is a very special place.are you gonna be at the 37 forever festivities fri/sat/sun/mon next weekend?

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 06:24 PM
are you gonna be at the 37 forever festivities fri/sat/sun/mon next weekend?
Yes sir, Saturday deal and Sunday Tailgate.

My time is usually limited at the tailgate so Saturday is gonna be my main CP deal. I can't wait.

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:24 PM
He has been jet-setting it a bit, hasn't he... One day he's posting pictures from a cruise... the next he's in Denver watching the Chiefs... the next he's hanging with the world famous JimNasium.

Champagne wishes, and caviar dreams...yeah, waiting on tables in blue springs must pay better than it used to...

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 06:25 PM
where was his axe??

maybe it just wasn't your time yet...
Dude didn't have an axe (at least one with my name on it) but he drank, drank,drank.....I nearly had to take out a signature loan to pay my bar tab. :thumb:

Zach (as you know) is a hell of a nice guy and I think we've started a lasting friendship.

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:27 PM
Yes sir, Saturday deal and Sunday Tailgate.

My time is usually limited at the tailgate so Saturday is gonna be my main CP deal. I can't wait.my youngest son, who's 24, is coming with me on saturday and sunday, and he's looking forward to seeing what all the buzz is about concerning this chiefs planet stuff...

can't you make it to the friday nite party in st. joe?

should be lots of fun too...

go bo
09-17-2004, 06:29 PM
Dude didn't have an axe (at least one with my name on it) but he drank, drank,drank.....I nearly had to take out a signature loan to pay my bar tab. :thumb:

Zach (as you know) is a hell of a nice guy and I think we've started a lasting friendship.all that drinking is just temporary...

he's got a lot of catching up to do because he just turned 21... :D

and, yeah, zach is ok... :thumb:

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 06:30 PM
can't you make it to the friday nite party in st. joe?

should be lots of fun too...
Its possible...the only thing is I am having dinner with someone that night for her birthday...we will see how it pans out.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 06:31 PM
all that drinking is just temporary...

he's got a lot of catching up to do because he just turned 21... :D

and, yeah, zach is ok... :thumb:
Just FYI, he spoke very highly of you. Not that I wouldn't expect such but yes he is a good man.

Skip Towne
09-17-2004, 06:32 PM
The watch is still here but he did have multiple disparaging remarks about your breath. WTF?
Yeah, he's been telling people my dick is salty too.

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 06:35 PM
Yeah, he's been telling people my dick is salty too.
ROFL Holy shit, that is just wrong.

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Well at least Zach showed up for you. Guess if I had said the drinks are on me he'd have hustled to the Outback a little faster.:)

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Just FYI, he spoke very highly of you. Not that I wouldn't expect such but yes he is a good man.

You can't help but speak highly of go bo once you sit next to him.:)

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 08:05 PM
Well at least Zach showed up for you. Guess if I had said the drinks are on me he'd have hustled to the Outback a little faster.:)You prolly need to encourage him to stay away from me.

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 08:07 PM
You prolly need to encourage him to stay away from me.

I can see where you would feel threatened with him around while you are trying to pick up women. But look at it this way, if he's along and get's some hot chick's attention, you could have him ask if her mother is single and would they like to double date the two of you.:D

KcMizzou
09-17-2004, 08:10 PM
I can see where you would feel threatened with him around while you are trying to pick up women. But look at it this way, if he's along and get's some hot chick's attention, you could have him ask if her mother is single and would they like to double date the two of you.:D ROFL ouch.

I'd like to have Zach around just to fend off angry boyfriends. I remember him as a rather large young man. He's got a future career as a bouncer.. if the college thing doesn't work out.

I bought him a beer... I was afraid not to...

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 08:19 PM
I can see where you would feel threatened with him around while you are trying to pick up women. But look at it this way, if he's along and get's some hot chick's attention, you could have him ask if her mother is single and would they like to double date the two of you.:DWow, that is seriously cold.
:)

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Wow, that is seriously cold.
:)

After I posted it I thought about it and wished I'd saved it for your roast. :banghead: :)

JimNasium
09-17-2004, 08:27 PM
After I posted it I thought about it and wished I'd saved it for your roast. :banghead: :)
ROFL You're are still alright by me Pastorl.

|Zach|
09-17-2004, 09:14 PM
Y'know... this thread title makes me think.... why the hell was he ever ZachKC anyway? He lived in Blue Springs. Clearly, he should be ZachBS.
Nobody likes you.

I never wanted to say anything...its always been the kind fo thing that we keep to private messages but I think its time to let this be known.

I made a poll that you couldn't see that every member voted in. I though maybe by chance there was a user that didn't know you that would have checked "yes" for liking you but that didn't happen. There isn't a single person on here that likes you.

PastorMikH
09-17-2004, 09:18 PM
Nobody likes you.

I never wanted to say anything...its always been the kind fo thing that we keep to private messages but I think its time to let this be known.

I made a poll that you couldn't see that every member voted in. I though maybe by chance there was a user that didn't know you that would have checked "yes" for liking you but that didn't happen. There isn't a single person on here that likes you.

Man that poll was brutal too! I sure didn't think he'd have that many votes against him - are there even that many registered users here?

go bo
09-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Y'know... this thread title makes me think.... why the hell was he ever ZachKC anyway? He lived in Blue Springs. Clearly, he should be ZachBS.gee, i hadn't thought of that...

but now that you mention it... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
09-17-2004, 09:54 PM
Damn, I didn't see that invisible poll either. Write me down as Bah! Endelt. :p

|Zach|
09-18-2004, 12:11 AM
You think this is news to me?
Yes I do...

Your ability to understand your surroundings is on par with Leon Lett.

grandllama
09-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Used to get those in Iconium every summer. Outstanding stuff ...

MM
~~:drool:

That's the only reason I go visit the boy on parents day ROFL

BigRedChief
09-18-2004, 08:10 AM
Hey are you Springfieldians north siders or south siders?

I can speak both languages. Went to both Hillcrest and Glendale.

I go down and see Mom and the family sometimes maybe I can get in on this free beer thing. :rolleyes:

BigRedChief
09-18-2004, 08:14 AM
Damn, I didn't see that invisible poll either. Write me down as Bah! Endelt. :p

Put me down as the "whatever Gaz thinks" option....wait a mintue...he gave me neg rep for just being a fan of the best team in baseball, the Cardinals....:mad: Fuk him, put me in the dislike column that frigging Cardinals hater...shoot he probably secretly goes to Arizona Cardinal games..:p

Raiderhater
09-18-2004, 08:56 AM
Put me down as the "whatever Gaz thinks" option....wait a mintue...he gave me neg rep for just being a fan of the best team in baseball, the Cardinals....:mad: Fuk him, put me in the dislike column that frigging Cardinals hater...shoot he probably secretly goes to Arizona Cardinal games..:p

ROFL I guess I am the only one who's casting a vote for liking Brian....

go bo
09-18-2004, 12:21 PM
ROFL I guess I am the only one who's casting a vote for liking Brian....nah, there's two of us... at least... :p :p :p

JimNasium
09-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey are you Springfieldians north siders or south siders?

I can speak both languages. Went to both Hillcrest and Glendale.

I go down and see Mom and the family sometimes maybe I can get in on this free beer thing. :rolleyes:
Zach's living in mid-town and I currently live in SW Springtown. Give me a holler the next time you get to town.

|Zach|
09-18-2004, 03:57 PM
Zach's living in mid-townGive me a holler the next time you get to town.
Thanks for that info...I know where I live but was not quite sure were it was in relation to the rest of Springfield.

Springfield is big.

ChiefsOne
09-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Yeah, we ought to try to do a regular happy hour thang. I like the Brewing Company or Patton Alley Pub. They've also reopened the Twilight Inn which might be a good choice for the rabble that is us.[QUOTE]

What day do you suggest? I work out Monday-Thursday, so any other day would work.

Brewing Co is nice, Friday at 4-6 they have the Art Hanes show. Just went to Patton Alley Friday for lunch, it's a nice place. Never been to Twilight, it's just up the street from my work.

I go to the Baja Grill alot (S. Campbell in the Imperial Plaza), my buddy owns it. Great Authentic Mexican food, beer and tequilla. He has a couple of TV's but their 20". Free Chips and Salsa and the food is great.

ChiefsOne
09-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Actually I am heading to Baja in about a half hour.

Skip Towne
09-18-2004, 06:47 PM
Zach's living in mid-town and I currently live in SW Springtown. Give me a holler the next time you get to town.
What are the dividing lines N/S and E/W in Springfield?

JimNasium
09-18-2004, 06:59 PM
What are the dividing lines N/S and E/W in Springfield?
Sunshine is the N/S dividing line and Campbell is the E/W.

Skip Towne
09-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Sunshine is the N/S dividing line and Campbell is the E/W.
Thanks, that'll help me matriculate around.

BigRedChief
09-18-2004, 07:53 PM
They didn't have a mid town when I was there? tee hee. Shoot I was a DT for SMS. that tells you how much they have improved since they got rid of me...

BigRedChief
09-18-2004, 07:58 PM
You know some of these dudes here like a mod that is lurking right by here now that enjoys Arizona football keeps dissing me because I'm a Chiefs football fan and a Cardinals baseball fan. If you were from Springfield you would know thats possible. Any of you have the good sense that I do?