PDA

View Full Version : I am playing Big Daddy in FFL this weekend - RB advice needed

Mojo Rising
09-17-2004, 05:15 PM
It is a good problem to have. I have Dom Davis, LT and Deshaun Foster. Davis is playing Det. I am tempted to start Foster vs. our poor run D but Carolina only had 38 yards rushing vs. the Pack and they were without Grady Jackson for 1/2 of the game. The Panthers line has 3 new starters.

Any advice?

OCChiefsFan
09-17-2004, 05:27 PM
Go with Davis, the Lions gave up 128 yards rushing to the crappy Bears, Davis should have another good day!

Miles
09-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Go with D Davis. He is already proven and going aginst a weak D.

Mojo Rising
09-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the tips. D Davis it is. I just offered D Davis and Toomer for Harrison. It's kind of a bad offer for the guy so I don't think he'll accept but he only has 1 good back and I have W Dunn, T Jones (Chi) and D Foster on my bench. I just lost Steven Smith and my Receivers are Holt, M Muhhamed and Toomer so I hoping to upgrade WR and fall back on my RB strength. His RB starters are Mo Williams, TJ Ducket, Kevin Faulk and Rudi Johnson so he defineately has a need.

SnapDogg
09-17-2004, 10:03 PM
punt

Mojo Rising
09-19-2004, 05:05 PM
Well, I made a huge mistake and started Dom Davis instead of Foster. Davis is starting to look like a great play next week vs the Career Day D. As of now I am up 80-26. BD still has O Smith tomorrow and C Johnson tonight. If they don't score some serious points BD might be looking at the powest out put of the season.