PDA

View Full Version : Planet's Chatroom

BigChief1
09-18-2004, 10:47 PM
What is wrong with the Planets Chatroom. I'm unable to access it. It says it's

Conneting to Server
Connection Closed

I know that most of you prefer the message board for your reasons, but I prefer chat because it's talking in real time.

The Raiders and Bronco's have great chatrooms and are very active. It's never really taken off here and I don't know why. There are some of you that go there after the games and that's fun.

Regardless my question is why isn't our working?

Jenson71
09-18-2004, 10:52 PM
The gods disabled it I think cause this is essentially a chatroom and no one used the other. You'd be talking to yourself. And that's no fun. Well, it can be I guess.

Anyway, we pride ourselves on not being like the broncs and raidas chatrooms.

BigChief1
09-18-2004, 11:05 PM
There were others that used it. As far as taking pride in not comparing ourselves to the raiders or bronco's, I agree, but most nfl teams have a very organized chatrooms that are linked directly from their official team website.

I had a lot of fun in the Planets, before the plug was pulled. I hope the God's reconsider for those of us that can type reasonably fast and are challenged to speak our minds in real time.

Jenson71
09-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Maybe a human sacrifice will suffice.

BigMeatballDave
09-18-2004, 11:08 PM
What is wrong with the Planets Chatroom. I'm unable to access it. It says it's

Conneting to Server
Connection Closed

I know that most of you prefer the message board for your reasons, but I prefer chat because it's talking in real time.

The Raiders and Bronco's have great chatrooms and are very active. It's never really taken off here and I don't know why. There are some of you that go there after the games and that's fun.

Regardless my question is why isn't our working?It no worky-worky...BTW, your moniker is too similar to mine - change it!

:D ;) :p

tk13
09-18-2004, 11:11 PM
I imagine having it running doesn't help the server stay afloat....

Phobia
09-19-2004, 12:00 AM
I think it broke when the board software was upgraded. Since an upgrade to the latest version of vBull is planned, the chat room may be back after that. I do know that some of the people from kansascity.com run in a Yahoo chatroom on gamedays if that's of any interest to you.