PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to the game, grab me a magnet

Talisman
09-18-2004, 10:49 PM
The past few years I've been to the first home game and grabbed a schedule magnet, but I can't make it this year.

If anyone going to the game could grab an extra one or isn't planning on using theirs, pm me and let me know. I'll send you a couple bucks to mail it to me.

That's of course assuming they do a schedule magnet this year. If it's a big magnetic photo of King Carl, you can kindly burn it for me.

Thanks.

Nzoner
09-18-2004, 10:53 PM
heh,when I saw the thread topic I first thought to myself...AHA!! I found the focker that stole my Arrowhead magnet off my truck last year.

Talisman
09-18-2004, 10:57 PM
heh,when I saw the thread topic I first thought to myself...AHA!! I found the focker that stole my Arrowhead magnet off my truck last year.
No, that was me. I traded it for a 'Support our Troops' magnet and a sticker of Calvin peeing on a Mac.

Phobia
09-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Sure.... We don't see you for months and you pop in to mooch a magnet. I don't think so. I'm sending my magnet to the troops in Iraq.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:21 AM
Money is tight around Arrowhead right now so King Carl discontinued the magnets as a cost cutting measure.

ExtremeChief
09-19-2004, 07:48 AM
I'll send you a piece of blank paper and some scotch tape. Put the paper in your printer, go here: http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule/ , print the page, then use the tape to put it on your refrigerator.

Your welcome.