PDA

View Full Version : Moronic Membrane

kczoo
09-19-2004, 06:09 PM
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYER QUOTES
LB Monty Beisel on the game:
“I think for the most part we played pretty well. We gave up a couple of big plays and that’s the story thus far. We need to focus on our technique, everybody getting their responsibilities and getting their job done. Everyone knows what they’ve got to do and they need to get it done.”

On starting the season 0-2: “We’ve got 14 games left. We’ve got a long season left ahead of us. We like our chances. We got a lot of games left and don’t write us off yet.”

On Carolina’s third quarter 8:13 drive: “That was tough, we gave up a couple of third and longs. That’s always tough when you want to get off the field. The bottom line is we just got to get our offensive on the field more.”

KcMizzou
09-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Eh... I don't know what else you could really expect him to say. I know I wouldn't feel much like talking at all....

A guy I work with came in with the old "How 'bout them Chiefs!", to which I responded, "Go die in a fire." (ty Psicosis)

whoman69
09-19-2004, 06:30 PM
Seeing as in their biggest plays he was taken out, and on the whirly bird TD pass he couldn't take the QB down, he better downplay everything.