PDA

View Full Version : I beg you...

Pants
09-19-2004, 06:51 PM
How about all of you collectively STOP bitching like the little whiny bitches? You can't do anything by ranting about how bad of a coach DV is, how our Offense, Defense and Special Teams suck. There is no point to all these threads. Please quityerbitchin. Thank you.

Rain Man
09-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Stop whining about the whiny threads.

Big Chief Homer
09-19-2004, 06:55 PM
just put everyone on ignore if it bothers you so much.....and by the way this whole teams sucks....how was that? :thumb:

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Stop whining about the whiny threads.
Stop whining about the guy whining about the whiny threads.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 06:56 PM
I think a lot of people are going over board in their predictions of doom after only two games. However I cannot and do not blame them for letting off steam. We take our team seriously, devoting time, energy, emotion, and money to it. We have a right to be pissed and point out what ever flaws we happen to see, especially after an ugly loss.

Logical
09-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Metrolike you suck, there that also makes me feel better.:D

Pants
09-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Metrolike you suck, there that also makes me feel better.:D

LOL, go predict the Chiefs going 0-16 with your mad LOGIK skillz.

And Skip, stop whining about the guys who are whining about me whining about all these fools whining.

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 07:07 PM
How about all of you collectively STOP bitching like the little whiny bitches? You can't do anything by ranting about how bad of a coach DV is, how our Offense, Defense and Special Teams suck. There is no point to all these threads. Please quityerbitchin. Thank you.

shut up, bitch

Rain Man
In other news, it looks like Miami has to punt.

Katipan
I went shopping to ease the pain of losing into gradual acceptance. Then I come back here and you people get me all riled up again.

The internet is bad for my blood pressure.

Bowser
09-19-2004, 07:09 PM
I got 99 problems, but.................

Coogs
I think most of us are just being realists. When your defense makes Griffin and Foster look like legit Pro-Bowlers, and then look at what lies dead ahead.... a 2000 yard rusher in two weeks on the road, the Colts, Pats and Vick comming into Arrowhead, Tomlinson twice, to name just a few of obsticles on our path to the playoffs.... there isn't much margin for error left. It usually takes 10-6 to get into the playoffs. The hope is still there. But the urgency for improvement is at hand. And not minimal improvement either. Minimal won't be enough.

the Talking Can
I deal with my pain by kicking old ladies in the ankle, real hard.

milkman
09-19-2004, 07:10 PM
There is nothing any of us can do about anything the Chiefs are doing.

We talk about the Chiefs here, good or bad.
Since, however we can't do anything about the team regardless, then by your logic, there isn't any reason any of us have any reason to here at all.

Bowser
09-19-2004, 07:10 PM
I went shopping to ease the pain of losing into gradual acceptance. Then I come back here and you people get me all riled up again.

The internet is bad for my blood pressure.

In with the good, out with the bad. Everything is zen.

I don't think so.

NaptownChief
09-19-2004, 07:11 PM
This thread reminds me a lot of the Jesse Jackson comments from a few years ago "I will not tolerate intolerance..."

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:12 PM
I think most of us are just being realists. When your defense makes Griffin and Foster look like legit Pro-Bowlers, and then look at what lies dead ahead.... a 2000 yard rusher in two weeks on the road, the Colts, Pats and Vick comming into Arrowhead, Tomlinson twice, to name just a few of obsticles on our path to the playoffs.... there isn't much margin for error left. It usually takes 10-6 to get into the playoffs. The hope is still there. But the urgency for improvement is at hand. And not minimal improvement either. Minimal won't be enough.

IMO, Foster is a legit pro bowler anyway. He is every bit as good as Davis, if not more so.

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:12 PM
shut up, bitch

Oh yeah? Why don't you shut up?

headsnap
09-19-2004, 07:13 PM
unless all the 232 posts you have in 1/2 month are all jokes and OT's, you are a hypocrite!!!

STFU!!!

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:13 PM
I deal with my pain by kicking old ladies in the ankle, real hard.

I might have to try that.

Bowser
09-19-2004, 07:14 PM
I got 99 problems, but.................

MY BITCH AIN'T ONE!!!!!!!!

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 07:15 PM
why don't you?

Bowser
09-19-2004, 07:17 PM
Gentlemen! This is the war room! There is no fighting in here!

ChiefsFanatic
09-19-2004, 07:18 PM
unless all the 232 posts you have in 1/2 month are all jokes and OT's, you are a hypocrite!!!

STFU!!!

I can barely remember my first little tiff on the planet. I think I was right about something and Logical was wrong. Then there was that time I was right, and Skip was wrong. Oh, wait, then there was that time when I was right and Iowanian was not.

I think that is about it. I should try to offend more people.

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:18 PM

STFU!!!

1. I've yet to bitch about the Chiefs games.
2. 1/2 my posts come from one heated D.C. thread.
3. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Spicy McHaggis
09-19-2004, 07:21 PM
This all reminds me of a star wars line from my youth. "I feel a great disturbance in the force. Its as if a million Chiefs fans suddenly cried out and then made post game threads calling for the coach's' head." Or something like that.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Why don't I shut up? :shrug:

NaptownChief
09-19-2004, 07:22 PM

Is there some board rule that making whinny ass threads like this is ok but complaining about the Chiefs isn't?

The closest thing I have seen to girly, whinny ass posting is this thread....Most everything else on this board is folks critiquing their football team which is the primary reason for the board. If that is too much for you to handle to might join a cross-stitching BB or something.

Bowser
09-19-2004, 07:24 PM

Because it's an impossibility? :shrug:

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:25 PM
I forbid you to post in my thread Naptown :p.

Talking can, I'd shut up, but why don't you?

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 07:27 PM
I forbid you to post in my thread Naptown :p.

Talking can, I'd shut up, but why don't you?
make me

headsnap
09-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm not bitching, I'm actually countering some of the bitching. I have concerns about this team, others concerns obviously run deeper, and you - you either don't care about the Chiefs, are too feeble to hanldle the negative comments, or you feel morally superior.

which is it?

BTW, what's the purpose of a forum like this? :shrug:

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Because it's an impossibility? :shrug:
Why don't you shut up?

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 07:29 PM
Please don't tell us how to react to losses or sh!tty games. This is why it's a public forum, you get the good with the bad. We played sh!tty today and I know everyone here expected alot better, esp at home, where it is supposed to be an advantage.

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 07:29 PM
SHUT UP, BITCHES

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Head Snap, you need to chill the F*CK out man. You are freaking out.

The purpose of this thread is to bitch about (approx.) 372 threads all talking about same doom and gloom BS. I can understand people being concerned, but seriously 372 threads? Please...

Coogs
09-19-2004, 07:32 PM
IMO, Foster is a legit pro bowler anyway.

I was pimping for Foster in the draft two and a half years ago. Really liked the guy. He looked like a Pro Bowl player today. Unfortunately, you can say the same thing about every RB we come up against anymore.

LVNHACK

LMFAO.....The fu()king n00b wanting to set the rules of the Planet..............Hey n00b.......4321

NaptownChief
I can understand people being concerned, but seriously 372 threads? Please...

There is several thousand members and the last I checked most of them are old enough and prefer to speak for themselves so you should expect several hundred more.

Pants
Please don't tell us how to react to losses or sh!tty games. This is why it's a public forum, you get the good with the bad. We played sh!tty today and I know everyone here expected alot better, esp at home, where it is supposed to be an advantage.

I'm not telling anybody anything, I'm just joinin you all in the collective bitching. But I'm a little more original, I found a NEW reason to bitch.

TALKING CAN, STFU U BTCH I PWN U>!!1!!1!!!~~~~

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 07:33 PM
make me

I would break you like a toothpick...or like you were Mark M.

Bitch.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Why don't you shut up?

Skip, it's 8:30. Time to soak your teeth.

headsnap

The purpose of this thread is to bitch about (approx.) 372 threads all talking about same doom and gloom BS. I can understand people being concerned, but seriously 372 threads? Please...
bitching is good, it's cathartic, it's theraputic, it's just what we need after two bad losses.

I'm sure you feel better after bitching about the bitching posts, and I sure as FUŠK feel better after bitching about you. :)

Iowanian

Why don't you go read your PETA manual, you Utopian hydrogenated bitch.

If you'd been around for more than 2 weeks, and participated in anything but politics...you'd know that *this* is what its like after a loss.

Spicy McHaggis
whoa, who is that in your sig JennyGump?

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:38 PM
I'm not telling anybody anything, I'm just joinin you all in the collective bitching. But I'm a little more original, I found a NEW reason to bitch.

TALKING CAN, STFU U BTCH I PWN U>!!1!!1!!!~~~~
Why don't you shut up?

the Talking Can
I would break you like a toothpick...or like you were Mark M.

Bitch.

shut up

Raiderhater

Best idea I have hear all day (except for me telling AS to run Priest more). Why don't don't you shut up Skip? :p

LVNHACK
09-19-2004, 07:39 PM

LMAO......Skip, she owns ya...... ROFL

Pants
bitching is good, it's cathartic, it's theraputic, it's just what we need after two bad losses.

I'm sure you feel better after bitching about the bitching posts, and I sure as FUŠK feel better after bitching about you. :)

At least someone understands me...

Why is it cool for all the hardcore members to bitch, but when a nub like me bicthes, I get flamed like a motherfu**er? God, please people don't get mad at me.

Jenny Gump
whoa, who is that in your sig JennyGump?

WTF?!? Haven't you heard that the Chiefs are imploding?!? Nevermind gorgeous women in signature pics of football board perusing chicks....get your head in the game. Goddamn it Carl!!!!

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:40 PM
I was pimping for Foster in the draft two and a half years ago. Really liked the guy. He looked like a Pro Bowl player today. Unfortunately, you can say the same thing about every RB we come up against anymore.

Don't sell Foster short just because he looked good against us. He's a player.

The Bad Guy
09-19-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah, stop expressing your displeasure with the Chiefs.

You can't have a negative opinion on a bulletin board. I guess it's against the rules.

Skip Towne
Why don't you shut up?

Jenny Gump
shut up

YOU shut up! Poopie head.

Raiderhater

ROFL Go get 'em Snapper.

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:42 PM
Don't sell Foster short just because he looked good against us. He's a player.

WTF??? Are you trying to hijack a nub's thread? That would be an ultimate honor. Fo sho.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:42 PM

ROFL

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:43 PM
Best idea I have hear all day (except for me telling AS to run Priest more). Why don't don't you shut up Skip? :p
Why don't you shut up?

Iowanian
Why don't you shut up?

Strike 1.

Skip.........If I were your hitting instructor, I'd have advised you to wait on that curve ball....and offer to "soak them insider"

Jenny Gump
Why don't you shut up?

I can't. It's against the Ancient Code of Females.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:44 PM
WTF??? Are you trying to hijack a nub's thread? That would be an ultimate honor. Fo sho.

If I was trying to hijack your thread, it would already be done. It's much to entertaining the way it is.

So shut up, whiny bitch of a Gay U student.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:45 PM
Why don't you shut up?

Because, I don't want to. So :p

Pants
SHUTTUP YOU BITCHES ITS MY THREAD !!!~!11!!~!11!~`!1111

Please?

Skip Towne
Yeah she's always hittin' on me. I can't get rid of her.

Raiderhater
I can't. It's against the Ancient Code of Females.

ROFL You can say that again.

Spicy McHaggis
09-19-2004, 07:46 PM
WTF?!? Haven't you heard that the Chiefs are imploding?!? Nevermind gorgeous women in signature pics of football board perusing chicks....get your head in the game. Goddamn it Carl!!!!

I was hoping we could all just get along and bask in what is still good about life. I was mistaken. :(

milkman
09-19-2004, 07:46 PM
Good God.
This is the Kindergarten thread!

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:47 PM
If I was trying to hijack your thread, it would already be done. It's much to entertaining the way it is.

So shut up, whiny bitch of a Gay U student.

Why you gotta be hatin?

B2chiefsfan
09-19-2004, 07:48 PM
Good God.
This is the Kindergarten thread!

More like pre-school!!!ROFL

headsnap
09-19-2004, 07:48 PM
Metrolike is just like Rodney King...

except Rodney got the beatdown before he said 'Why can't we all just get along?'.

:)

Demonpenz
09-19-2004, 07:49 PM
my opinion of metro from the sample size given is between "dumbass" "good reason for abortion"

Iowanian
09-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Don't look now, but if one more person calls another a doodie head, it'll be just like SpiDur visiting from the mange.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 07:51 PM
Strike 1.

Skip.........If I were your hitting instructor, I'd have advised you to wait on that curve ball....and offer to "soak them insider"
Yeah, I'll try that. Ya think she'll buy it?

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:51 PM
I had no idea this thread would be so awesome. Awesome. Now shut up bitches.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Why you gotta be hatin?

It comes natural to me with anyone/thing associated with Snob Hill.

Pants
09-19-2004, 07:54 PM
my opinion of metro from the sample size given is between "dumbass" "good reason for abortion"

You know, before you showed up, no one had actually insulted anyone. Way to go man. We were just having a little fun here.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 07:55 PM

The only kind of hitting I would do has a name....it's called elder abuse.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 07:58 PM
You know, before you showed up, no one had actually insulted anyone. Way to go man. We were just having a little fun here.

Except for the whole "whiny bitches" thing.....

Pants
09-19-2004, 08:02 PM
LOL, that wasn't aimed at anyone specifically, unlike Demonpenz' post. Sorry if you took offence to that.

LVNHACK
09-19-2004, 08:03 PM

You lying bastard...........If she's hitting on you, she's using your cane to beat your depends wearing ass off........... :p

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:05 PM
LOL, that wasn't aimed at anyone specifically, unlike Demonpenz' post. Sorry if you took offence to that.

I'm not one of the whiny bitches, therefore I take no offense to it at all.

However, I believe that part of the reason this thread has taken off is because some did not take too kindly to it.

LVNHACK
09-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Except for the whole "whiny bitches" thing.....

Jamie,........Ya see why I bag on n00b's now....????

Pants
09-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Yeah I guess there's something wrong with a nub bitching at the vets for their bitching, I'll know better next time.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:11 PM
Jamie,........Ya see why I bag on n00b's now....????

Heh, I always understood the frustration, HACK. I just don't see how bagging on them from the get go is going to help make them productive members. You can let them know that isn't the way we do things around here I mean it's not like they know any better, so why tear into them the first time?

After this method fails on an individual, then you flame their ass.

Of course I fully understand, and appreciate the fact that is not your style. ;)

I also never understood how dumbass noobs get your wrath, yet a dumbass regular like me, who does know better, always seems to a get a free pass from you. :)

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Yeah I guess there's something wrong with a nub bitching at the vets for their bitching, I'll know better next time.

It might not be considered classy, but at the same time the regulars who are homers bitch at the bitchers all the time. And the regulars who are bitchers bitch at the homers. It is a vicious cycle we endure here.

But yeah, you should probably earn your stripes before you start handing them out. ;)

Pants
09-19-2004, 08:14 PM
Heh, I always understood the frustration, HACK. I just don't see how bagging on them from the get go is going to help make them productive members. You can let them know that isn't the way we do things around here I mean it's not like they know any better, so why tear into them the first time?

Of course I fully understand, and appreciate the fact that is not your style. ;)

I also never understood how dumbass noobs get your wrath, yet a dumbass regular, who does know better, always seems to a get a free pass from you. :)

Wow, thanks for judging me by ONE of the threads that I started.
Why do you make such a big deal out of it anyway. I was just bitching like everybody else. And it was only about 30% serious.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:16 PM
Why do you make such a big deal out of it anyway. I was just bitching like everybody else. And it was only about 30% serious.

Where was I judging you?

Gayhawkers.... :shake:

Demonpenz
09-19-2004, 08:16 PM

It was around 100% retarded

Pants
09-19-2004, 08:20 PM

I also never understood how dumbass noobs get your wrath, yet a dumbass regular like me, who does know better, always seems to a get a free pass from you. :)

I was assuming the said 'n00b' you were talking about was me.

Demonpenz, how about you learn to post something besides pointless insults?

whoman69
09-19-2004, 08:21 PM
What's so exasperating is that this team has the potential to live down the 34 years we have been waiting to hold the Lombardi trophy aloft. I started watching this team in 1970 the year after they won it all and the closest they came was losing to the Bills in '94 after we killed them during the regular season. Then against Dallas the Bills played like a high school team. Follow that up to three trips to the playoffs since with byes and then dropping like a stone in our first game. We've been waiting long enough. Its not like we're the Saints who get used to their team sucking year in and year out and have never been to the promised land. We were the winningest franchise of the AFL era and haven't done anything since. Our fans have paid their dues with Paul Wiggins, the death of Joe Delaney, and all the close but no cigar years of Marty. If there was any karma, the Raiders fortunes would have sunk like a stone instead of ours.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:23 PM
I was assuming the said 'n00b' you were talking about was me.

Even though I haven't seen you as one of HACK's victims, you were on my mind when I typed that for obvious reasons.

However if you took offense at that it is your own fault. I also said that they don't know any better because they are new. That is hardly judging, it is making a valid observation.

Judging would be saying that you are a dickless wonder who doesn't have clue about world and you have no right being here.

How was that HACK?

ChiefsFanatik88
09-19-2004, 08:25 PM

Who the hell are you, you whiny poster.

Pants
09-19-2004, 08:30 PM
Even though I haven't seen you as one of HACK's victims, you were on my mind when I typed that for obvious reasons.

However if you took offense at that it is your own fault. I also said that they don't know any better because they are new. That is hardly judging, it is making a valid observation.

Judging would be saying that you are a dickless wonder who doesn't have clue about world and you have no right being here.

How was that HACK?

What f**king reasons? That was my point precisley, you are using ONE thread I created as your reasons to judge me... That's what I hate about people who do that, while I write 200 decent posts nobody cares that I'm a nub, then I post ONE thing and you start all the negative bullshit. Nice selective judgement.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 08:30 PM
You lying bastard...........If she's hitting on you, she's using your cane to beat your depends wearing ass off........... :p
Didn't you get the memo? Jenny's a fattie. Goes about 280. Looks a lot like Siavi. That's why she won't post a pic.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 08:35 PM
Where was I judging you?

Gayhawkers.... :shake:
That'll be about enough out of you nancy boy. Back to the "Dairy on the Prairie" with you.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:37 PM
What f**king reasons? That was my point precisley, you are using ONE thread I created as your reasons to judge me... That's what I hate about people who do that, while I write 200 decent posts nobody cares that I'm a nub, then I post ONE thing and you start all the negative bullshit. Nice selective judgement.

Dude, you are overreacting. You were on my mind when I typed that because of the thread I posted it in.

Chill out, noob.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:38 PM
That'll be about enough out of you nancy boy. Back to the "Dairy on the Prairie" with you.

Oh, quit your grouchin' old man.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Didn't you get the memo? Jenny's a fattie. Goes about 280. Looks a lot like Siavi. That's why she won't post a pic.

Yep. I'm a hog.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 08:48 PM
Yep. I'm a hog.
Yep. SOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!! PIG!!

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Oh, quit your grouchin' old man.
You can't spell SUCK without KSU.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 08:52 PM
You can't spell SUCK without KSU.

Uh, you can say the same thing about KU......

Rain Man
09-19-2004, 08:53 PM
In another news, it looks like Miami has to punt again.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 08:58 PM
Uh, you can say the same thing about KU......
Yeah, but with you guys all you need is the "C". You are the "Flaw in the Kaw". But you may not be old enough to understand that insult.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Yeah, but with you guys all you need is the "C".

Uhm, big deal.

You are the "Flaw in the Kaw". But you may not be old enough to understand that insult.

I may not be old enough to have heard it before, but I do know what, or rather who, the Kaw were/are. Ergo, I understand the insult.

Rausch
09-19-2004, 09:02 PM
Yep. I'm a hog.

Horny ole gal...

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
I'm not reading 100 posts right now - especially not on a thread that doesn't look entertaining.

Why is it that new posters always come in and before they get to 500 posts they start complaining and wanting to see things done differently?

If you don't like the ranting, I'd suggest leaving and coming back after some wins. I've been around long enough to know that after a second loss, there will be a lot of this stuff all week long. Of course if we lose next week, I would imagine that the posting will drop off and it will just be the regulars again.

ALso, let's not confuse a person's loyalty to the team because they are mad/upset/disappointed/etc. I'd say that anyone that isn't upset tonight really isn't as strong of a fan as they might think they are.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 09:06 PM
I'm not reading 100 posts right now - especially not on a thread that doesn't look entertaining.

Why is it that new posters always come in and before they get to 500 posts they start complaining and wanting to see things done differently?

If you don't like the ranting, I'd suggest leaving and coming back after some wins. I've been around long enough to know that after a second loss, there will be a lot of this stuff all week long. Of course if we lose next week, I would imagine that the posting will drop off and it will just be the regulars again.

ALso, let's not confuse a person's loyalty to the team because they are mad/upset/disappointed/etc. I'd say that anyone that isn't upset tonight really isn't as strong of a fan as they might think they are.
You might want to read it. It's funny.

Raiderhater
09-19-2004, 09:09 PM

It was some what entertaining, if I do say so myself.

And I do.

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Yep. I'm a hog.
Yeah, Rausch told me you weren't "what you want but you are ALL you want". And he said you have offensive body odor.

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Horny ole gal...

We could have done without the "ole".

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:15 PM

Why, are they making fun of your age/wrinkles/walker/viagra/etc?

Jenny Gump
09-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Yeah, Rausch told me you weren't "what you want but you are ALL you want". And he said you have offensive body odor.

Really? That bastard. Secret is out. I am a fat, disgusting old pig of a woman. On top of all that....I stink. Kewl.

KcMizzou
09-19-2004, 09:18 PM
Why, are they making fun of your age/wrinkles/walker/viagra/etc? Pretty much.

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:19 PM
Pretty much.

Speaking of which, I miss joHN being around.

KcMizzou
09-19-2004, 09:20 PM
Speaking of which, I miss joHN being around. lol... I thought about him as I typed that.

I admit, it's a comb-over.

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:22 PM
lol... I thought about him as I typed that.

I admit, it's a comb-over.

I just checked and he hasn't posted since the end of July. Sent him an email. Hope all is fine with him!

Rain Man
09-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Really? That bastard. Secret is out. I am a fat, disgusting old pig of a woman. On top of all that....I stink. Kewl.

Oh my gosh! I think you and I used to date. Dawn?

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:24 PM
I think a lot of people are going over board in their predictions of doom after only two games. However I cannot and do not blame them for letting off steam. We take our team seriously, devoting time, energy, emotion, and money to it. We have a right to be pissed and point out what ever flaws we happen to see, especially after an ugly loss.
:thumb:

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:25 PM
shut up, bitch
ROFL

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 09:25 PM
Why, are they making fun of your age/wrinkles/walker/viagra/etc?
To paraphrase W.C. Fields: Quite the antitheses my man. ( That means quite the opposite for you folks that don't understand big words)

KcMizzou
09-19-2004, 09:26 PM
Oh my gosh! I think you and I used to date. Dawn? Hell, I thought she was my ex wife.

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:27 PM
To paraphrase W.C. Fields: Quite the antitheses my man. ( That means quite the opposite for you folks that don't understand big words)

Who explained it to you then?

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Look at how Jax handled Griffin.

Everyone was talking about the second coming of Terrel Davis and all that chit. NO, it was the Chiefs D that made him great.

Who will be the next Pro Bowl running back this week?

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:28 PM
Bitch, he said shut up BITCH.

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:29 PM
This all reminds me of a star wars line from my youth. "I feel a great disturbance in the force. Its as if a million Chiefs fans suddenly cried out and then made post game threads calling for the coach's' head." Or something like that.
Is that you GoChiefs?

Rausch
09-19-2004, 09:29 PM

http://www.dvinfo.net/images/wranglers.jpg

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Is that you GoChiefs?

Come to think of it, has anyone seen JBret around today? It just might be him then.

Calcountry
09-19-2004, 09:35 PM
It might not be considered classy, but at the same time the regulars who are homers bitch at the bitchers all the time. And the regulars who are bitchers bitch at the homers. It is a vicious cycle we endure here.

But yeah, you should probably earn your stripes before you start handing them out. ;)
Why do you think so many people just lurk. :shrug:

:p

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 09:43 PM
I just checked and he hasn't posted since the end of July. Sent him an email. Hope all is fine with him!
I got a PM from him yesterday inquiring about blackout rules. He said he was doing OK.

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:49 PM
I got a PM from him yesterday inquiring about blackout rules. He said he was doing OK.

Cool. Thanks Skip

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 09:49 PM
Who explained it to you then?
My 5th grade teacher you retard.

PastorMikH
09-19-2004, 09:53 PM
My 5th grade teacher you retard.

You're still in the 5th grade????? I'll bet the teacher things its weird teaching someone that could be her grandpa. :loser: :D

tommykat
09-19-2004, 09:56 PM

I refuse to read all this chit.......however I agree about all the ragging etc............Good grief it is only the second game!

Remember the Chiefs are playing a much harder schedule...whatever if not spelled right.......:deevee:

Skip Towne
09-19-2004, 10:02 PM
You're still in the 5th grade????? I'll bet the teacher things its weird teaching someone that could be her grandpa. :loser: :D
Uh...No... I was trying to indicate I had known it for 50 years. But I see you are a little slow on the uptake. But then, you are from Oklahoma so I understand.

LVNHACK
09-19-2004, 10:35 PM

How was that HACK?

Not very good me lad.......The tard n00b responded........... :p

Pants
09-19-2004, 10:38 PM

Thanks, brother. Feeling good about yourself now?

Raiderhater
09-20-2004, 06:40 AM

That is because he is, as you say, a tard.

I can't be held accountable for that.

patteeu
09-20-2004, 06:52 AM

That thread was luke-warm at best. Toughen up, sonny.