PDA

View Full Version : Hicks going balistic on MetroSports

beavis
09-19-2004, 10:32 PM
Anyone else see this? I just caught the tail end of it. If I'm not mistaken, it was Moss from 610 that he was bitching out. Anyone know what kind of stupid ass question she asked to get him to melt down like that?

jjjayb
09-19-2004, 10:34 PM
She asked if they should have picked up new players in the off season.

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 10:35 PM
maybe she asked, "Why do you still suck?"

OldTownChief
09-19-2004, 10:35 PM
She ask if he was aware that he starts for the worst defence in modern times.

beavis
09-19-2004, 10:36 PM
She asked if they should have picked up new players in the off season.
Ok. Maybe a little bit of bad timing there.

FloridaChief
maybe she asked, "Why do you still suck?"

Beat me to it...

Sure-Oz
He basically went on to say that was a dumb question that his "friends" are working their asses off and he is insulted by that ? he don't want to see new people if his buddies leave. Said there don't need to be changes and they'll fix it.....

the Talking Can
maybe she said, "Is this defense more like a turd or a fart?"

FloridaChief
09-19-2004, 10:38 PM
He basically went on to say that was a dumb question that his "friends" are working their asses off and he is insulted by that ? he don't want to see new people if his buddies leave. Said there don't need to be changes and they'll fix it.....

Eric Hicks is living in a goddamned dream world. He needs to be leading the parade of losers and non-performers out of KC...

KHinz57
09-19-2004, 10:38 PM
Or maybe she asked him what happened when he ran into DeJuan Foster in the backfield and forgot to tackle him, instead, Foster bounced off him and ran for a gain. Eric Hicks needs to go, he makes 1 play per game, and that's on a good day.

Coach
09-19-2004, 10:39 PM

Seriously, he said that?

OldTownChief
09-19-2004, 10:39 PM
Eric, Who do you think fatlock 's next article will be about?

beavis
09-19-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm sure he could just blame it on the scheme. After all, it has nothing to do with the players.

Sure-Oz
09-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Seriously, he said that?
Yes I am serious, I caught it on the news as well.

OldTownChief
09-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Do you realize how many great running backs you will face in the upcoming weeks.

beavis
09-19-2004, 10:45 PM
Do you realize how many great running backs you will face in the upcoming weeks.
That's what is really frightening. We've made Griffin and Foster look like All-Pro's. I can't imagine what a back like Lewis or Tomlinson will do to us.

KHinz57
09-19-2004, 10:47 PM
He must truly be mistaken that he was ever and still is good enough to be considered an average defensive end.

WilliamTheIrish
09-19-2004, 10:48 PM
We'll fix it.

Well add that to the long list of things people never believe.

It should go after "The check is in the mail" but before "I won't come in your mouth".

the Talking Can
09-19-2004, 10:49 PM
how many times have we heard this sorry speech from Hick?

philfree
09-19-2004, 10:51 PM
I heard it and I liked Hicks response. Ask a player after the second game of the season how he feels that they didn't bring in any new players in the offseason? :shake: If it'd been me I'd said "Yeah they should of replaced me, bitch!" %(/

PhilFree :arrow:

KHinz57
09-19-2004, 10:54 PM
I wonder if Tampa Bay will accept Eric Hicks and Jerome Woods for their 3rd Round Pick and Keenan McCardell? Sweet!

Chan93lx50
09-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Fix it my ass! Makes me want to whipe my ass with a pick of Hicks.

All that energy during an interview, maybe he should use it during gametime.

I am getting sick and tired of this Defence. They are exposed, no its not the scheme its the players, suck it up Hicks you have 14 weeks of hell coming for you

TEX
09-19-2004, 10:56 PM
I heard it and I liked Hicks response. Ask a player after the second game of the season how he feels that they didn't bring in any new players in the offseason? :shake: If it'd been me I'd said "Yeah they should of replaced me, bitch!" %(/

PhilFree :arrow:

Well, can she tackle? :hmmm:

KHinz57
09-19-2004, 11:06 PM
Well, can she tackle? :hmmm:

Well if not, neither does Eric Hicks ... at the very least, he can teach her how to bend over and take it up the 'ol tailpipe, he's mastered that for the last 5 years.

Michael Michigan
09-20-2004, 12:36 AM
Great question.

Too bad he couldn't take it.

Darien25
09-20-2004, 05:48 AM
He must truly be mistaken that he was ever and still is good enough to be considered an average defensive end.

I wish he'd have signed with Arizona during last years off season when he went in for a free agent visit. That would have forced the Chiefs to replace his position. Maybe better, maybe worse, but we've known for several years what we have in Eric Hicks.

htismaqe
09-20-2004, 06:25 AM
**** Eric Hicks. Been saying it for 3 years.

ChiefsFanatic
09-20-2004, 06:28 AM
I might be in the minority here, but I think the D-line showed improvement over last week. I think our linebacker play was the main reason why Foster had big gains.

Thats just me.

1adam1238
09-20-2004, 06:33 AM
I agree about the linebackers......they were on vacation the entire game. Dalton looked good at times and seemed to be the bright spot....if we can even say that.

ChiefsFanatic
09-20-2004, 06:46 AM
Browning played, what, 4 snaps and had a sack. He played better than Holliday did last week. Dalton played well. Hicks could have been better.

But the linebackers sucked. Beisel looked lost, continued to run up to the los and take himself out of the play. Fujita was absent, except when he was running past, or getting juked by Foster. Barber probably played best out of the linebackers.

Mcleon is another player that looked horrible.

htismaqe
09-20-2004, 06:48 AM
Browning and the defensive tackles all looked good, especially Dalton, and to a lesser extent Siavii.

Hicks was invisible, and the linebackers were shite.

Duck Dog
09-20-2004, 06:58 AM

Definitely a fart. A turd has substance.

Fairplay
09-20-2004, 07:32 AM
I think its the linebackers that are making this d look awful. Also McCleon. I can't believe, with a defense so bad we didn't chuck a few players in the offseason and send them a message. Instead we resigned them all up! I think Gunther is thinking "Damn, i can only do so much with what im givin, this group sucks!"

ChiefsFanatic
09-20-2004, 07:40 AM
I think its the linebackers that are making this d look awful. Also McCleon. I can't believe, with a defense so bad we didn't chuck a few players in the offseason and send them a message. Instead we resigned them all up! I think Gunther is thinking "Damn, i can only do so much with what im givin, this group sucks!"

I think we might be seeing a change at corner soon. Mcleon looked like he was afraid of contact and could not cover.

I said this in another thread, but I will say it again. We might not know how much Warfield has improved or not, because teams are only throwing at Mcleon. And why not, he can't make a play.