PDA

View Full Version : Dalton, Lional 75

Molitoth
09-20-2004, 10:21 AM
I payed close attention to Dalton yesterday during the game, and he was the only player that put a smile on my face. Anyone else pay attention to him?

jcroft
09-20-2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah, he had a great game. I was very pleasantly surprised with that.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2004, 10:36 AM
only saw 3 players on defense doing anything at all

Dalton,Beisel and Warfield

they weren't consistent... but at least they did something

Skip Towne
09-20-2004, 10:39 AM
I saw Allen get tossed aside a couple of times.

ChiTown
09-20-2004, 10:42 AM
only saw 3 players on defense doing anything at all

Dalton,Beisel and Warfield

they weren't consistant... but at least they did something

Gawd, did you see Foster just fuggin waltz into the endzone after his long run. It was very telling. They just gave up at that point.............the whole fugging lot of them. I know they were tired, but it was pathetic - just not as pathetic as our Offense;)

Dalton, by far, was the most consistent person we had on D. How would have thunk it?

Eleazar
09-20-2004, 10:45 AM
I saw Allen get tossed aside a couple of times.

I don't care what anybody says, or what he did during the preseason, he looks like a boy among men in the regular season. We've got little to nothing at that position and he still doesn't need to be on the field IMO.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2004, 10:45 AM
Gawd, did you see Foster just fuggin waltz into the endzone after his long run. It was very telling. They just gave up at that point.............the whole fugging lot of them. I know they were tired, but it was pathetic - just not as pathetic as our Offense;)

Dalton, by far, was the most consistent person we had on D. How would have thunk it?

yea.... it was a painful game to watch

our secondary blows chunks

even the interceptions by warfield were bad throws by Delhomme moreso than a play by warfield.

the only reason he made that inteception is because he was out of position. :shake: :deevee:

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2004, 10:47 AM
I payed close attention to Dalton yesterday during the game, and he was the only player that put a smile on my face. Anyone else pay attention to him?

Yep said this yesterday.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99047

TEX
09-20-2004, 10:57 AM
Yep. Dalton played very well. He blew up a lot of plays. I also thought Browning played well at DE. IMO, that's the way to go from here on out...

teedubya
09-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Damnit ChiefsCountry!!!!!! :cuss:

[afterall you adopted him]

ROYC75
09-20-2004, 11:12 AM
I don't care what anybody says, or what he did during the preseason, he looks like a boy among men in the regular season. We've got little to nothing at that position and he still doesn't need to be on the field IMO.

The 1st 3 games were mostly against backup players. Right now he is being schooled by experenced players.

It's going to take sometime for him to get better .

R&GHomer
09-20-2004, 11:13 AM
Dalton definitely had a solid performance yesterday. I think Browning should get an honorary mention also. Over all, the D played like chit, but at least we can see some progress being made. I really believe that by midseason Gunther will have the D humming. The offense on the other hand scares the chit out of me. I just can’t understand why they don’t do something about the lack of depth and talent at the wide out position. Come on Karl pony up!

almost forgot... welcom to the planet Molitoth

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Damnit ChiefsCountry!!!!!! :cuss:

[afterall you adopted him]

Yeah I know everybody else was gone.

Lzen
09-20-2004, 11:16 AM

even the interceptions by warfield were bad throws by Delhomme moreso than a play by warfield.

the only reason he made that inteception is because he was out of position. :shake: :deevee:

That's bullshit. I was there and watched the play develop. The coverage was over/under. Warfield was playing over very well. He was on the receiver and then separated when he realized the ball was overthrown.

ChiTown
09-20-2004, 11:22 AM
That's bullshit. I was there and watched the play develop. The coverage was over/under. Warfield was playing over very well. He was on the receiver and then separated when he realized the ball was overthrown.

Agreed. Warfield was outstanding in coverage yesterday.

Mr. Laz
09-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Warfield was playing over very well. He was on the receiver and then separated when he realized the ball was overthrown.

and i say he "seperated" because he slipped on the recievers cut

and saw it in slow motion more than once.

but hey... whatever ...

like i give a chit at this point whether our chitty defense has peanuts in it or not.

ChiefsCountry
09-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Agreed. Warfield was outstanding in coverage yesterday.

Agreed. Warfield played well yesterday. IMO he is very solid #2 corner. We just need a #1.

R&GHomer
09-20-2004, 11:33 AM
I also agree that Warfield appeared to have a pretty good game. However, Mclion “sp” was getting smoked like a cheap cigar.

chief husker
09-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Dalton has the BADDEST face mask ever. I would like to see him stronger in the second half. IMO, I liked what I saw.

ChiTown
09-20-2004, 11:58 AM
Dalton has the BADDEST face mask ever. I would like to see him stronger in the second half. IMO, I liked what I saw.

Yeah, Lionel was pooped by the 4th. However, at least he does something with his opportunities when given the chance, which is more than I can say for Sims.

Chi
~awaiting the "but he wuz double-teamed" mantra

stevieray
09-20-2004, 11:59 AM

The INT for the TD was ALL Warfield.

Saulbadguy
09-20-2004, 12:04 PM
The INT for the TD was ALL Warfield.
Agreed. Warfield said he knew the play they were running before the snap.

J Diddy
09-20-2004, 12:07 PM
Yeah, Lionel was pooped by the 4th. However, at least he does something with his opportunities when given the chance, which is more than I can say for Sims.

Chi
~awaiting the "but he wuz double-teamed" mantra

Do you realize that Sims didn't have one damn tackle yesterday?

after reading you I thought I would check, but no---- goose egg.

:shake:

ChiTown
09-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Do you realize that Sims didn't have one damn tackle yesterday?

after reading you I thought I would check, but no---- goose egg.

:shake:

Yes. Which is why I am so critical of our #6 pick all world DT.