PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs on "Around the Horn"

jspchief
09-20-2004, 03:11 PM
The Chiefs is going to be one of the topics on ESPN's "Around the Horn" in the next segment. Anyone who's a masochist might want to tune in and catch the abuse from the national media.

Chan93lx50
09-20-2004, 03:12 PM
what did they say? Just curious

The Bad Guy
09-20-2004, 03:16 PM
they said the Chiefs shouldn't panic because the Patriots started 0-2 last year as well

GoTrav
09-20-2004, 03:19 PM
does that ass clown Woody drive anyone else crazy?

R&GHomer
09-20-2004, 04:12 PM
does that ass clown Woody drive anyone else crazy?

I can't stand that sarcastic jack azz. I don't understand how anyone can find him entertaining.

jspchief
09-20-2004, 04:37 PM
For those who care, they said exactly what we thought they would. Defense sucks. Gives up too many rushing yards and points.

For a bonus, Chiefs were also a topic on PTI. They were slightly kinder. Kornheiser thinks we can overcome, citing the Eagles years back. Wilbon mentioned not addressing the WR problems in the off-season...I was impressed that he knew that much.

chiefqueen
09-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Two weeks ago I was surprised that the national media types still pick KC to win the AFCW even though KC had a brutal preseason in terms of staying healthy. This includes Denver's homer, Woody.

Speaking of Woody, has anybody noticed that he has been calling in "sick" a lot from ATH, especially after he utters a few factual errors on "Cold Pizza".

P.S. For those who have not seen Cold Pizza since like the beginning they've removed a lot of the "fluff".