PDA

View Full Version : FFL Trade

Brianfo
09-20-2004, 03:32 PM
I have a chance to trade Ladanian Tomlinson, Mark Brunell, and San Diego's Defense for Steve McNair, Rudi Johnson, and Andre Johnson. I have Fred Taylor and Deshaun Foster on my team already. My other quarterback is Josh McCown. What do you guys think. I have started the season 0-2 just like the *$#@^$% Chiefs. Time to shake things up. Give me your opinion.

Valiant
09-20-2004, 03:44 PM
I have a chance to trade Ladanian Tomlinson, Mark Brunell, and San Diego's Defense for Steve McNair, Rudi Johnson, and Andre Johnson. I have Fred Taylor and Deshaun Foster on my team already. My other quarterback is Josh McCown. What do you guys think. I have started the season 0-2 just like the *$#@^$% Chiefs. Time to shake things up. Give me your opinion.

Umm, if you have LT then hell no that is a horrible trade..if you dont go for it...

HolmeZz
09-20-2004, 06:22 PM
You make the trade seeing as Brunell's hurt.

But why the hell do you have San Diego's defense?

The Bad Guy
09-20-2004, 06:25 PM
If you would trade LaDainian Tomlinson for that then I want you in my league next year.

jAZ
09-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Since it appears you are looking to upgrade your QB position: there has to be a better FA qb available to you on the waiver wire than McCown and Brunell. Pick up that guy and keep LT.

Possible suggestions:
- Ben Rothlisberger
- Patrick Ramsey (he won't be that bad again)
- Vinnie Testeverde