PDA

View Full Version : Are the Chiefs imploding?

Coogs
09-20-2004, 03:38 PM
I know we toss this word around in jest all the time. But it sure seems to me that all hell is breaking loose just below the surface.

Sure-Oz
09-20-2004, 04:02 PM
We'll see what this team really is made up of, if priest is out for an extended period of time. Can't throw in the towel yet, we just need to win sunday and get a W on our belt and go from there. I think we need to make a move on Mccardell now though esp with kennison out.

R&GHomer
09-20-2004, 04:09 PM
God I can't believe all these ****ing injuries.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 05:08 PM
I'm starting to get depressed. :(

tk13
09-20-2004, 05:11 PM
We'll see what this team really is made up of, if priest is out for an extended period of time. Can't throw in the towel yet, we just need to win sunday and get a W on our belt and go from there. I think we need to make a move on Mccardell now though esp with kennison out.
I was kinda on the fence with McCardell, I didn't really want him but I wouldn't have been upset if we acquired him. Now though, I don't want him. He probably wouldn't get up to speed with the offense until after the bye week, and by then things might be so far lost that a 34 year old WR who hasn't practiced all year might not be worth the draft pick we could be giving up. (Edit - I do say that because I'm expecting we'd have to give up a 2nd for him, but that's pure speculation on my part.... we won't have a 3rd rounder if Welbourn stays healthy and the Bucs GM seems like such a hardass that a 4th rounder won't be good enough)

teedubya
09-20-2004, 05:24 PM
Fuck, this Fucking sucks Fucking ass. WHY LORD? THE Fucking Chiefs and the Royals sucked out of the Fucking gates this year.