PDA

View Full Version : New standard issue for contractors in Iraq

dtebbe
09-20-2004, 05:53 PM
I think all contractors in Iraq need to be issued explosive belts laden with C-4 and ball bearings. Since the terrorists think it's cool to kidnap and then behead these contractors, a dose of thier own medicine is needed. I would love to see video of these guys getting ready to behead a hostage, and then the hostage blows thier asses up. Poetic justice indeed.

DT

KC Jones
09-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Nothing like going to work and everybody having a bomb strapped to their chest. That should make for a fun workplace.

Rain Man
09-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Nothing like going to work and everybody having a bomb strapped to their chest. That should make for a fun workplace.

And an extremely polite one to boot.

dtebbe
09-20-2004, 08:52 PM

After I thought about it for a while I decided maybe a radio tracking device placed under the skin might be a better idea :)

DT

KC Jones
09-20-2004, 08:54 PM
After I thought about it for a while I decided maybe a radio tracking device placed under the skin might be a better idea :)

DT

It might make firing someone a bit er more uncomfortable than usual.

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Maybe just deciding that working for $10.50 an hour as a McDonald's Asst. Manager in Peoria would keep them alive... :hmmm:

I think their deaths are a tragedy and a shame but I have to wonder what motivates someone to go over there and assume they have the right to safety and security as foreigners when people native to the country do not have the same.

listopencil
09-20-2004, 08:58 PM
"Jim. I need to see you in my office right now. We need to talk about your performance."

"O.K. Bob. I'll be right in."

"...and Jim..."

"Yeah, Bob?"

"Take off your belt first."

"Fuck."

Nelson Muntz
09-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I just happened to watch Swordfish tonight. This might be a good idea :thumb: