PDA

View Full Version : What is Trent Green's passer rating?

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:03 PM
I'm on NFL.com and I don't see it listed. Is this an oversight or is he really below 56.3???

I know he's struggled so far this season but I had no idea of the extent. If he's in the low 50's or below then I don't see him getting his share of the blame while the D is getting a ton. :hmmm:

RealSNR
09-20-2004, 08:06 PM
He's hotter than Rich Gannon.

Pants
09-20-2004, 08:08 PM
He's not getting blamed because it's not his fault his recievers aren't getting open, and when they do, they drop everything thrown at them. God.

Miles
09-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Its listed

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Its listed

I'm on the stats page under passer rating and it's not there. :hmmm:

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:16 PM
He's hotter than Rich Gannon.

perhaps on your studmeter he is cuz he isn't on the NFL stats page.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:17 PM
TrINT Green deserves just as much blame as anyone. Horrible against Denver. Good first half against the Panthers. 4-14 in the second half. Shitty.

listopencil
09-20-2004, 08:20 PM
You can use his stats to find his passer rating with this link:

http://www.footballguys.com/qbrating.htm

Knock yourself out.

RealSNR
09-20-2004, 08:21 PM
perhaps on your studmeter he is cuz he isn't on the NFL stats page.That's what I meant.... I was just being an idiot.

Pants
09-20-2004, 08:22 PM
TrINT Green deserves just as much blame as anyone. Horrible against Denver. Good first half against the Panthers. 4-14 in the second half. Shitty.

So now he's TrINT again? You disgust me.

TEX
09-20-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm totally convinced that the reason for his struggles is because I picked him on my fantacy team. FWIW, I also had Marc Boerigter and Charles Rogers. :banghead:

Next year I'm gonna pick all * CHEATING Broncos and Raiders...

* Violated the salary cap during their Super Bowl years... :shake:

AirForceChief
09-20-2004, 08:23 PM

I watched him throw three in a row in the second half that were dropped...hit the rookie (#17) in the hands and gut and morton (go figure) in the hands...I wasn't to disappointed in Green on Sunday.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 08:26 PM

Heh heh - he's reverting to that status pretty quickly. I was hoping to be the first to break out the term, but didn't want to be premature.... I would have waiting until at LEAST the halfway point, though.

I enjoy disgusting people. Hopefully I've made your list, too. ;)

Phobia
09-20-2004, 08:26 PM
I watched him throw three in a row in the second half that were dropped...hit the rookie (#17) in the hands and gut and morton (go figure) in the hands...I wasn't to disappointed in Green on Sunday.

Four in a row. Hall dropped one in his hands, too.

listopencil
09-20-2004, 08:27 PM
You can use his stats to find his passer rating with this link:

http://www.footballguys.com/qbrating.htm

Knock yourself out.

Oh wait. This is a meme thread. It's not about discussion, or finding actual answers. It's all about hit-and-run shit talking. Silly me. Carry on if you are so inclined.

TEX
09-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Oh wait. This is a meme thread. It's not about discussion, or finding actual answers. It's all about hit-and-run shit talking. Silly me. Carry on if you are so inclined.

And you post right on que... ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:28 PM

So far this season....I'm not going to defend a QB that plays like garbage.

Green usually starts the season off slowly though. He's done the same thing the last two years. I'm just hoping he has his breakout game before we're 1-3 or something.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:29 PM

Check my sig. Our WRs are off to a great start again this season. T-Rich dropped one as well yesterday.

Miles
09-20-2004, 08:31 PM

Or she realized that the stat could be looked up on any number of sites.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 08:32 PM
Check my sig. Our WRs are off to a great start again this season. T-Rich dropped one as well yesterday.

I don't think it's fair to call that one a drop. Green threw that one so wide and towards the sideline that had he caught it, he would have lost yards before stepping out of bounds. That one's on Green.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Also, the other thing that pissed me off about Green yesterday was the 4th quarter. We had good field position on two consecutive drives and a chance to get back in the game with 10 minutes left. Those drives ended with a TrINT green fumble and a TrINTERCEPTION.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:34 PM
I don't think it's fair to call that one a drop. Green threw that one so wide and towards the sideline that had he caught it, he would have lost yards before stepping out of bounds. That one's on Green.

You're probably right. Richard Smith's drops were horrific though. Green rifled the ball in there and.... :shake:

AirForceChief
09-20-2004, 08:34 PM

Oh, yes...I remember that one as well. In fact, that was when I screamed, "Good Christ, someone, anyone catch a ball." At which point my wife said, "I think its time to take Lauren back to the hotel, she really wants to go swimming." A few not so subtle laughs from the folks around ensued...

Pants
09-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Heh heh - he's reverting to that status pretty quickly. I was hoping to be the first to break out the term, but didn't want to be premature.... I would have waiting until at LEAST the halfway point, though.

Sorry to disappoint you, but... you haven't yet.

kansas hawk
09-20-2004, 08:36 PM
omg A.J. Feeley has a better passing rating. green better shape up

PastorMikH
09-20-2004, 08:37 PM
Gee whiz guys, if Meme is against Green that should tell all of us how much we need him.

I don't see Green as the problem here. His best WR was out of most of the game with a bad leg, his #2 WR is old, slow, and has no drive, his #3 WR is on IR for the season, Hall is too small from what everyone says, and the rookie is, well a rookie, TG is being smothered because of the aformentioned WR problem, and it is being mentioned that Priest doesn't want to catch the ball. What exactly is Green supposed to do here? He can't throw the ball and catch it too.

PastorMikH
09-20-2004, 08:39 PM
I started to do some writing when I saw Metrolite blasting someone again but then I saw who he was blasting and decided to let him blast away.:)

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:41 PM

Nah, I did find out the rating. It's in the 53+ range which I find rather shocking since I haven't heard much Trent bashing going on either here or on talk radio. Not that I hope too...seeing that I was a proponent of his being brought here.

I just find it interesting that he's getting off rather easy considering he was a Pro Bowler last season. :hmmm:

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Or she realized that the stat could be looked up on any number of sites.

Ah, who has the time?

I finally found it on NFL.com but had to look him up directly and then find his stats for the 2004 year.

Sure-Oz
09-20-2004, 08:43 PM
I won't blame trent his recievers suck wtf else can he do?

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I won't blame trent his recievers suck wtf else can he do?

He's made some bad decisions in his own right...and yes, his receivers suck but they were part of a top offense last season.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 08:45 PM
Trent Green actually has a better ass than Rich Gannon. That is why this thread is shocking. Deknees should be slobbering all over Trent.

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Trent Green actually has a better ass than Rich Gannon. That is why this thread is shocking. Deknees should be slobbering all over Trent.

I dunno. I couldn't really see him or his ass after he ran 23 yards in the wrong direction.... :p

Sure-Oz
09-20-2004, 08:49 PM
These receivers are not 100% either, Morton sucked before he was hurt and is a pussy, Kennison is now injured, Hall hasn't done shit and Gonzo is hurt. The play calling has hurt us alot as well. Trent has made a few bad decisions, hopefully he can pick up his game as well. We just need to stick to our bread and butter to setup the pass, if priest is healthy.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 08:52 PM
I was pretty happy with Morton yesterday. You guys have to at least admit he's off to a better start than either of the two previous seasons.

KCWolfman
09-20-2004, 08:55 PM
I was pretty happy with Morton yesterday. You guys have to at least admit he's off to a better start than either of the two previous seasons.
The way he shirked back at the third pass thrown to him makes me believe he will be less than average all season. The man simply doesn't have the will to excel.

Sure-Oz
09-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Morton's a pussy

AirForceChief
09-20-2004, 09:01 PM
These receivers are not 100% either, Morton sucked before he was hurt and is a pussy, Kennison is now injured, Hall hasn't done shit and Gonzo is hurt. The play calling has hurt us alot as well. Trent has made a few bad decisions, hopefully he can pick up his game as well. We just need to stick to our bread and butter to setup the pass, if priest is healthy.

You optomists always piss me off...

Inspector
09-20-2004, 09:10 PM

I disgust people in a different way.

Wow, whats that smell??

Sure-Oz
09-20-2004, 09:12 PM
You optomists always piss me off...
You should've seen some of my posts and threads sunday during and after the game. :thumb:

TEX
09-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Gee whiz guys, if Meme is against Green that should tell all of us how much we need him.

I don't see Green as the problem here. His best WR was out of most of the game with a bad leg, his #2 WR is old, slow, and has no drive, his #3 WR is on IR for the season, Hall is too small from what everyone says, and the rookie is, well a rookie, TG is being smothered because of the aformentioned WR problem, and it is being mentioned that Priest doesn't want to catch the ball. What exactly is Green supposed to do here? He can't throw the ball and catch it too.

Ding...ding...ding... :thumb:

Skip Towne
09-20-2004, 09:18 PM
Oh no you don't Dense, don't try posting back here again after you became a Raiders fan. You just can't bandwagon back and forth like Saulbadguy does. BEGONE!!

memyselfI
09-20-2004, 09:21 PM
Oh no you don't Dense, don't try posting back here again after you became a Raiders fan. You just can't bandwagon back and forth like Saulbadguy does. BEGONE!!

Darlin, where have you been? Just cuz Gannon is gone doesn't mean I don't keep up on what's happenin here. Besides, some bitch and moan when I only post "p-word" and then some bitch and moan when I talk football...

Some of you gals really need http://www.bayer.ca/content/pictures/Midol.jpg

Taco John
09-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Trent is just like every other average quarterback out there. He's only as good as the offense around him.

Hammock Parties
09-20-2004, 11:01 PM
Trent is just like every other average quarterback out there. He's only as good as the offense around him.

Word.

tk13
09-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Not that anyone would have a problem with it, but you've been completely and utterly spoiled by watching John Elway. Your rationale for ranking QB's is just way off... by your definition just about every QB in the league is average.

Pants
09-20-2004, 11:17 PM

WTF is that supposed to mean? Quaterback's purpose is to pass the ball to recievers. When there are no recievers there is no way for the QB to function no matter how good he is. Unless of course he's got magical skills like Jake Plummer. I mean that guy can get a 158.3 without ever throwing a ball. Trent is an awesome QB, far above average, I'm just surprised he's gotten as many completions as he did.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 11:19 PM
Trent is an awesome QB, far above average, I'm just surprised he's gotten as many completions as he did.

Above average, I'll accept. "Awesome"? That's a stretch. The guy worked well within the system last year. He has time to return to that form in the last 14 games.

Pants
09-20-2004, 11:21 PM
Above average, I'll accept. "Awesome"? That's a stretch. The guy worked well within the system last year. He has time to return to that form in the last 14 games.

Yeah I guess I overreacted on that one a bit. TJ just pissed my nub ass off with the Trent hatin'. Trent is a class act and a good QB, what else can one want, except Jake Plummer that is.

tk13
09-20-2004, 11:22 PM
WTF is that supposed to mean? Quaterback's purpose is to pass the ball to recievers. When there are no recievers there is no way for the QB to function no matter how good he is. Unless of course he's got magical skills like Jake Plummer. I mean that guy can get a 158.3 without ever throwing a ball. Trent is an awesome QB, far above average, I'm just surprised he's gotten as many completions as he did.
You're new here, so don't get too flustered over it. He's been spoiled by watching Elway and being a Broncos fan. He gives absolutely no credit to any pocket QB... at least not Green. He goes around making simplistic statements saying Green is mediocre because he needs an offensive line to succeed. Now, to most people who didn't watch John Elway every week, that statement seems to be like saying "We need air to breathe". Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc... none of them would be where they are if they did not get excellent pass protection. Of course they are great QB's, while Trent is just a product of having a great offensive line. It's a non-efficient way for him (and all Bronco fans) to attempt some smack on our offense....

Pants
09-20-2004, 11:25 PM
You're new here, so don't get too flustered over it. He's been spoiled by watching Elway and being a Broncos fan. He gives absolutely no credit to any pocket QB... at least not Green. He goes around making simplistic statements saying Green is mediocre because he needs an offensive line to succeed. Now, to most people who didn't watch John Elway every week, that statement seems to be like saying "We need air to breathe". Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, etc... none of them would be where they are if they did not get excellent pass protection. Of course they are great QB's, while Trent is just a product of having a great offensive line. It's a non-efficient way for him (and all Bronco fans) to attempt some smack on our offense....

I know I'm new but I love Trent (in a non-homosexual way). And I will stand up for him when a Donk fan (even as respected as TJ) starts saying he's just average.

Phobia
09-20-2004, 11:26 PM
Yeah I guess I overreacted on that one a bit. TJ just pissed my nub ass off with the Trent hatin'. Trent is a class act and a good QB, what else can one want, except Jake Plummer that is.

Oh - I didn't realize it was about TJ. I'll STFU, then. ;)