PDA

View Full Version : I'm so screwed in FFL

Thig Lyfe
09-23-2004, 05:10 PM
Arrgh.

So I trade Curtis Martin for Deuce before Curtis' amazing first two games (however I still got Curtis' points for week 1). I win Week one by one point, but then on FRIDAY they change the points and I end up LOSING by one. So now I'm 0-1.

Then on week two Deuce gets hurt and I get absolutely slaughtered by the league commisioner (who has Daunte Culpepper and Priest among others). So I'm 0-2, and next week Deuce is out and Travis Henry has a Bye... AHHHH!!!!!

Good thing it's a free league ;)

CosmicPal
09-23-2004, 05:21 PM
I know the feeling...

but, it's what makes playing FF interesting. A couple of years ago, I was leading the league with a stellar line-up and hadn't lost a game when all of a sudden one of my starting RB's went down with an injury, and then the following week- my other starting RB went down as well. I lost both of my starting RB's and it was all downhill from there....it's frustrating....but it's still fun

Thig Lyfe
09-23-2004, 05:24 PM
it's frustrating....but it's still fun

yessir!
:thumb:

BigVE
09-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Well, I had Kennison (no big loss),Michael Bennett, Priest, Edge all hurt this week. I think Priest and Edge will end up playing but HOW MUCH?

Nzoner
09-23-2004, 07:27 PM
Arrgh.So I'm 0-2,

heh,and what was it you told me a few weeks ago....

Well, Nzoner, you make me feel really good about my team!

I'm sitting at 2-0 :)

Sure-Oz
09-23-2004, 07:47 PM
You're in luck arrowhead, the Saints signed Ki-Jana Carter, i'd get him quick if I were you!!!

ChiefsCountry
09-23-2004, 07:49 PM
Try having the most points in your league but finishing 5 in a 10 team league. Every week the team I played had their career day. Guess I was just like the Chiefs defense.

morphius
09-23-2004, 08:41 PM
Losing Deuce hurt me as well, I'm stuck playing...

Emmit Smith

Worship me, for I am the FFL god...