PDA

View Full Version : Just back from a week long business/vacation trip to WDW....

Mosbonian
09-25-2004, 11:34 AM
So, can anyone catch me up to date on how bad things have melted down on the board since the Chiefs started 0-2?

Or maybe someone can just give me the Reader's Digest version of what happened on the Planet this week.

Thanks....

mmaddog

Mosbonian
09-25-2004, 12:11 PM
No one here to help me out?

mmaddog

FloridaChief
09-25-2004, 12:19 PM
Implosion.

That's about it.

Mosbonian
09-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Implosion.

That's about it.

How are you doing down in Fla? When we left the Orlando airport last night it was FULL....everyone who was going to leave either Sat or Sun was trying to get out earlier....

mmaddog

FloridaChief
09-25-2004, 12:43 PM
I'm good. For now.

Since the hurricane is coming in on the east coast, folks are evacuating to Tampa this time, so the roads are clogged up nicely. From the projected pathway, looks like we're gonna get our fair share of wind and rain tomorrow, 8-11am.

Should make getting out to the sports bar to see the game interesting--if not impossible.

Mosbonian
09-25-2004, 09:31 PM
I'm good. For now.

Since the hurricane is coming in on the east coast, folks are evacuating to Tampa this time, so the roads are clogged up nicely. From the projected pathway, looks like we're gonna get our fair share of wind and rain tomorrow, 8-11am.

Should make getting out to the sports bar to see the game interesting--if not impossible.

If you go...drive safely!

Wish I would have known you were in Tampa.....I could have driven down there from WDW and watched the game. Had trouble finding a place with the Chief's/Panther's game on....finally gave up and went back to the pool and swam.

mmaddog

FloridaChief
09-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Wish I would have known you were in Tampa.....I could have driven down there from WDW and watched the game. Had trouble finding a place with the Chief's/Panther's game on....finally gave up and went back to the pool and swam.

That would have been a long drive to watch a very frustrating game, M-dog.

For future reference--to anyone visting the Orlando area during the season--there's a sportsbar called the ALE HOUSE that carries all the games. Don't know the exact location, but I'm sure hotel staff could assist you w/ that.

You can also give a shout out to Dr Nick...I believe he lives in Lake Buena Vista or thereabouts and would have more info.