PDA

View Full Version : DV: "Right now we're playing against 12 people."

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2004, 12:38 PM
:clap:

Sure-Oz
09-26-2004, 12:39 PM
No shit, this officiating crew needs some beer bottles at their heads.

Coach
09-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Houston - 11 men

Officals - 1

= 12

Seriously, DV should had said "Time for the officals to take off their diapers, and go to work."

Deberg_1990
09-26-2004, 12:41 PM
IN all honestly..that decsion to go for it on 4th and 2 was bad......we were well within 3 point range so it was a no brainer...last week we were right on the verge of being out of range so we should have went for it......I have no idea what goes through DV's head sometimes??

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Time for the officials to take off their blinders, you mean.

ck_IN
09-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Dv, please shutup and quit your whining!

After all the officiating gifts DV has gotten in the last season and odd he should NEVER complain about officials!

The 15yrdr on Stills was weak but the whistle blew and Stills has to know that QB's get protected. Hint: Let the F go Gary!

DV shut up and talk to your team, then talk to your coaches then talk to yourself in the mirror. That's where the problem is.

RINGLEADER
09-26-2004, 12:44 PM
IN all honestly..that decsion to go for it on 4th and 2 was bad......we were well within 3 point range so it was a no brainer...last week we were right on the verge of being out of range so we should have went for it......I have no idea what goes through DV's head sometimes??

No doubt.

DV doesn't seem to understand the difference between 4th and 1 from the 35 and 4th and 2 from the 5.

Would I be bitching about it if they had made it? No. Would it still have been the wrong call? Yes.

KevB
The real question is why did we call our last timeout when they had a first down with 1:30 to go? All we did was give them an extra TO, and they went down and got a field goal.

Braincase
I'm guessing about 10 grand.

Michael Michigan
09-26-2004, 12:46 PM
The real question is why did we call our last timeout when they had a first down with 1:30 to go? All we did was give them an extra TO, and they went down and got a field goal.

No sh!t--who made that call?

ck_IN
09-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Like I've said KevB, DV needs to take a long look in the mirror if he wants to see the source of this teams problems. Bad coaching, bad decisions and bad personell moves. All with DV's name on them.

Coach
09-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Third rate officials? It's f**king ridiculous the bullshit they are calling. And it's the same two guys making every call.

And how about on that roughing the QB call. If the play was dead, isn't the referee supposed to step in and stop the play? WTF, he acted like he didn't know the whistle was blown either, but they why the penalty?

ck_IN
09-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Roughness is a dead ball foul. The whistle doesn't have anything to do with it. The whistle was clearly blowing and Stills kept going. With the current rules protecting the QB that's a foul. Nothing 3rd rate about it.

PastorMikH
09-26-2004, 01:09 PM
The penalty on Stills was correct. The whistle was blowing. However, if Carr is going to ignore the whistle and keep trying to make a play himself, then yeah, Stills got a flag, but good job Stills.

As for the reffing, they are looking like hometown HS refs out there today. Short-stepping the yardage on Texan penalties and goose-stepping the yardage on Chiefs penalties. They are spotting the ball short when it is close to a first down. One one play, (I think it was Hall) caught the ball, turned, left a divot about a half a yard from the first down marker when he turned, then he gets hit and the ball is spotted 3 yards behind the 1st down marker. On that 4th and 1, the yellow line was going accross the 31 on the back of Priest's jersy and they mark it a good yard short.

The refs are trying.

old_geezer
09-26-2004, 01:36 PM
"Right now we're playing against 12 people."

13 if you count Al Saunders. :cuss:

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2004, 01:58 PM
Roughing the passer on Fooj:

Ultra Peanut
09-26-2004, 02:12 PM
In the grasp?! THEN?!

SUCK MY ****ING DICK YOU WORTHLESS CUMGUZZLERS. :cuss:

htismaqe
09-26-2004, 02:28 PM
Trent Green was in the grasp. Interesting.

Jake Delhomme threw a TD last week while "in that grasp" if that's the case.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Trent Green was in the grasp. Interesting.

Jake Delhomme threw a TD last week while "in that grasp" if that's the case.

That was some real bullshit right there.

The officials sucked today, no doubt. But if Trent Green doesn't throw that interception we win the game.

I'm really, REALLY depressed. :(

PastorMikH
09-26-2004, 02:36 PM
But if Trent Green doesn't throw that interception we win the game.

If the refs hadn't kept 2 of their 3 scoring drives alive with bogus flags we win too.

(Not to mention them killing our momentum with several cheapies on our O too).