PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on this BS after week 3.

WebGem
09-26-2004, 03:47 PM
The team is 0-3. Yeah, that's not good. We lost in Denver first. Yeah, we usually do that. But, we don't usually lose at home period..especially to the Panthers and Texans for god sakes. This is all I have to say right now: First of all, **** SLUGGOS. Ever since we started going to that ****ing stupid ass bar the Chiefs ****ing suck. Maybe ENDelt got the hint after the team started choking at the end of last year, as far as I'm concerned that bar is a curse and I won't be back. Yes, I'm somewhat superstitious. I will be watching every Chiefs game in my apartment or house unless I attend the game (who knows how long this is gonna be?) until someday when they win a god damn Super Bowl. I'm gonna offer my roommate $50 a week to leave the apartment so I can be alone. The only people I watch games with are AFC West fans, so if anyone wants to come over, the beer's on me and you're welcome to come. As far as this team goes..I'm not going to give up yet. This team is obviously better then they're playing, A LOT better. After watching that game today, the fact that they lost makes me want to ****ing puke. That was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. All I know is this, this team is CAPABLE of winning in Baltimore next Monday Night. This team is CAPABLE of making the playoffs. Will they? Probably not. Can they? Yes. If somehow this team has a huge turnaround and makes the playoffs, I don't want to be one of the fans that gave up after this game. Like I said, I don't think it'll happen, but I know it could. Just think back to 2002, the Jets started 2-5 and they came back to win their division at 9-7 because the Dolphins and Patriots lost games every once in a while. This '04 Chiefs team isn't some horrible team with no talent. They have too much potential to keep losing games, and the winning is gonna start sometime. I just hope it's soon. The Chiefs have 5 division games left, they already played the hardest one. If they can win the 3 home games, and somehow win in Oakland and San Diego, it's possible. That's all I'm saying, it's possible. It's not probable, but it could happen. I just hope that 6-7 weeks from now ESPN has one of those stats like "Weeks 1-3: blah, Since: blah". So, I'll be in my room or maybe in the living room next Monday Night, the same place I was for the first 8 games last year before all of us started going to that piece of shit Sluggos bar. I'm also not going to the Falcons game anymore, I'm selling those tickets on eBay or something and if this teams makes somewhat of a run I decided I'll go to the Christmas game with my best friend (Raiders fan) and some other guy. So, I guess it's time to wait for the Ravens game. That offense of Baltimore's is horrible, and as long as KC can contain Lewis, which I say is very possible..they could win the game. No win next week and I'd say it's time to forget about it. So I'm out, Go Chiefs. **** Sluggos

Believe.

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Believe.
Nah, I'll think I'll pass this season.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 03:50 PM
I'll still watch all their games this year.

It sucks being a Chiefs fan. We're all a bunch of f*cking masochists.

Baby Lee
09-26-2004, 03:51 PM
The defense is already showing me that it is capable of growing and playing quality stretches. Time to see if they can continue to grow. If we can get to .500 by the time we start getting Wilson and Boerigter back, I'll getting optimistic.

ChiefsCountry
09-26-2004, 03:52 PM
I still believe. This ain't the Royals so I still have hope.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 03:53 PM
The defense is already showing me that it is capable of growing and playing quality stretches. Time to see if they can continue to grow. If we can get to .500 by the time we start getting Wilson and Boerigter back, I'll getting optimistic.

The defense REALLY impressed me today. They couldn't make clutch plays down the stretch but they're not supposed to. The offense is.

If we had a legitimate pass rusher and cover corner on this team they'd be pretty good. I think Lional Dalton and Ryan Sims are going to be a very good DT tandem for a long time.

Michael Michigan
09-26-2004, 03:53 PM
Really?

Where's this "talent" you speak of?

Outside of the O-Line, Holmes, Dante, Green and Gonzo--I don't see it.

And that's not enough.

Tribal Warfare
09-26-2004, 03:57 PM
"Believe" King Carl should be canned. That man is deadweight

Sure-Oz
09-26-2004, 04:15 PM
Nah, I'll think I'll pass this season.
TrINT :rolleyes:

3td's 1 int, 70% completions, considering no wr's he did pretty damn good except 1 play.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 04:37 PM

3td's 1 int, 70% completions, considering no wr's he did pretty damn good except 1 play.

Stats don't tell the whole story. TrINT's bonehead play probably cost us the game.

WebGem
09-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Stats don't tell the whole story. TrINT's bonehead play probably cost us the game.
No, whoever called that ****ing play cost us the game. I really doubt it was him.

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 06:33 PM

Have you seen the schedule? :rolleyes:

I love my team but I have the right to say what and what I don't believe in. Flame away.

ck_IN
09-26-2004, 06:34 PM
<i>No, whoever called that ****ing play cost us the game. I really doubt it was him.</i>

No Trent staring down a receiver and then throwing straight into the hands of a DB cost us the game. Al Saunders is a moron but the play design was fine. It was the QB execution that blew it.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 06:37 PM
No, whoever called that ****ing play cost us the game. I really doubt it was him.

We should never be afraid to throw the ball in the redzone.

If Green had thrown the ball to the back of the endzone, where only his receiver could catch it, things would have worked out better.

tk13
09-26-2004, 07:38 PM
I still think it's Sky's fault. Once she takes Trent out of her sig he will light it up, just like Brian Anderson did.... :)

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 07:49 PM
I still think it's Sky's fault. Once she takes Trent out of her sig he will light it up, just like Brian Anderson did.... :)
ROFL
Did Green not have 224 yds and 3 td's? :)

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 07:50 PM
ROFL
Did Green not have 224 yds and 3 td's? :)

4 TDs passes, if you count the one to the other team that lost the game.

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 07:51 PM
4 TDs passes, if you count the one to the other team that lost the game.
See TK, it's not my fault. :p

tk13
09-26-2004, 07:52 PM
No way, you change it up and Trent will go 25-35, 476, 5 TD's.... :)

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Brian Anderson lost today and it had nothing to do with me.

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 07:54 PM
No way, you change it up and Trent will go 25-35, 476, 5 TD's.... :)
If that's what it takes, then I'll do it. But not against Balt. :(

tk13
09-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Brian Anderson lost today and it had nothing to do with me.
Yeah, but he only got 1 run of run support.... in the 2nd half of the season he's really pitched like the Brian Anderson they traded for...

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Yeah, but he only got 1 run of run support.... in the 2nd half of the season he's really pitched like the Brian Anderson they traded for...
He gave up 5 runs.

tk13
09-26-2004, 08:01 PM
He gave up 5 runs.
Excuses! :p

VonneMarie
09-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Excuses! :p
Who's right? I'am! ;)

Sure-Oz
09-26-2004, 08:08 PM
I just think its bullshit to call him TrINT again He has done great for us the last two seasons and finally has had a good game for us this year. That play call was bullshit anyway, why pass from the 1 on 2nd down with the best rb in the nfl? Sorry Sky I think your sig still sucks, atleast that bottom part. Atleast you got rid of Vonnie, that might offset it.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 08:10 PM
I just think its bullshit to call him TrINT again He has done great for us the last two seasons and finally has had a good game for us this year. That play call was bullshit anyway, why pass from the 1 on 2nd down with the best rb in the nfl? Sorry Sky I think your sig still sucks, atleast that bottom part. Atleast you got rid of Vonnie, that might offset it.

What has he done for me lately? That is all that counts, sadly.

The play call was not bullshit. The Chiefs ran that play last year and scored on it in the Buffalo. The difference was a good throw from TrINT Green.

Rain Man
09-26-2004, 08:14 PM
So far, this season is like passing the B roncos, turning to give them the finger as we go by, and rear-ending a bus.

Hammock Parties
09-26-2004, 08:15 PM
So far, this season is like passing the B roncos, turning to give them the finger as we go by, and rear-ending a bus.

ROFL