PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle world abuzz at biker's 205 mph ticket

R8RFAN
09-27-2004, 08:30 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/27/speeding.ticket.ap/index.html

Iowanian
09-27-2004, 08:32 AM
I thought you didn't want to be here anyway?

It seems you said the Planet sucked on the Mange......

Braincase
09-27-2004, 08:35 AM

Give him a break - it's his most elloquent post EVAR.

morphius
09-27-2004, 08:36 AM
165 sounds low for a 1000, a 600 will do almost 160 with no mods, you throw on a new exhaust and a K&N and your talking about maybe another 20 horse. I know a bunch of the big sport bikes will do 180+ stock.

I have to wonder if the expert was a Harley rider.

R8RFAN
09-27-2004, 08:44 AM

LIAR! read the thread idiot

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=17211

Iowanian
09-27-2004, 08:51 AM
Someone is going to get an "s-" on their report card under "working and playing well with others.

"But you see, I don't want to be there so thats a moot point." ~RR

Suk mah baows.

R8RFAN
09-27-2004, 09:00 AM
Someone is going to get an "s-" on their report card under "working and playing well with others.

Suk mah baows.

You don't seem to get it do you? I didn't ask to be unbanned, I didn't cry to a mod to unban me. It was totally their decision.

Some mod looked at my posts and said to himself, what did RR do to warrant a ban.... absolutely nothing, just seems a few fans here that ran that big mouth can't take a little of what they have been dishing.

If you guys were winning, like last year you would be smacking it up with me left and right, but now that you are losing again you can't take that bitter pill.

Said it once , I will say it again Same Old Sorry Assed Cheaps (SOSAC) If you can't deal with it then keep crying for my banning and some Mod will probably have sympathy for you and do it.

Grow a sac son

and then you won't need these anymore
http://www.marusia.ru/images/zerkalo2000/09-tampax2.jpg

Braincase
09-27-2004, 09:01 AM

Suk mah baows.

He's got an underbite and uses his teeth too much.

penguinz
09-27-2004, 09:08 AM
165 sounds low for a 1000, a 600 will do almost 160 with no mods, you throw on a new exhaust and a K&N and your talking about maybe another 20 horse. I know a bunch of the big sport bikes will do 180+ stock.

I have to wonder if the expert was a Harley rider.Top speed of a stock RC51 is 170MPH.

Iowanian
09-27-2004, 09:09 AM
RR....I suppose you're right.............Chief fans can probably learn alot about how to deal with a team playing poorly from a fan of a team who was dominated in the 90s and went 4-12 last season.

As to the size of my sack.........compared to a bitch Raider fan who only seems to find their way around here when the Chiefs lose and their team finally musters a win, It looks like I'd need a wheel barrow to pack mah baows.

I hope you get a roid the size of a watermellon when you pull your head out of your arse, you flat peckered cock holster.