PDA

View Full Version : Laz...this one's for you.

htismaqe
09-27-2004, 09:27 AM
Carl Peterson called me yesterday and told me that he's rescinding his offer to take me to San Diego with him as Chief Executive Apologist.

In addition, he told me that, for my participation in several threads related to "www.firecarlpeterson.com" yesterday, I have been terminated, effective immediately and he has ordered me to pay back my $25 bonus he paid me last week.

I'm gonna take it to arbitration. :D

In all seriousness, I've reached a level of frustration with Vermeil that rivals the frustration with Marty. Despite the 2 Super Bowl appearances, Vermeil displays the same qualities that I can't stand about Marty, particularly how stubborn he is. It's like they're 2 sides of the same coin.

You won't be hearing me defend this team any time soon. This feels like 1998 all over again.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2004, 09:29 AM
This feels like 1998 all over again.

Except, of course, that the 1998 team started out 4-1.

htismaqe
09-27-2004, 09:36 AM
Except, of course, that the 1998 team started out 4-1.

I didn't realize I had to be specific.

This is starting to feel like NOVEMBER 1998.

There is that better? :D

Hammock Parties
09-27-2004, 09:37 AM
I didn't realize I had to be specific.

This is starting to feel like NOVEMBER 1998.

There is that better? :D

Yeah.

Mr. Laz
09-27-2004, 09:54 AM
:sulk:

i'd rather be wrong

htismaqe
09-27-2004, 10:11 AM
:sulk:

i'd rather be wrong

So would I.

You know I'm a realist. I'm into stats and trends and stuff. It often gets me labeled an apologist because I bring up things that defend the team. I'm just the kind of person that requires proof/evidence or whatever you want to call it.

However, it's quite simple now. According to stats and trends, we have no chance of winning the Super Bowl now. It's never happened before.