PDA

View Full Version : CHIEFS HAVE NO HEART

chiefscafan
09-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Guys as you all know i don't post much but i'm allways reading on here. Also those of you who have been here no i am a do or die chief fan. I've kept my mouth shut on here as i watched the last three games but now i have to say these words THE CHIEFS TEAM HAS NO HEART!

It pains me to say this but this team is going through the motions i don't know why but they don't look like they have the hunger anymore. Could it be that some of them have guaranteed contracts and feel it doesn't matter or not? Who really knows but my observation is when the game has been on the line the other team has been trying harder while the Chiefs are complaining about calls and such.

I'm gonna call out some players now:

ERIC HICKS: get off your but and earn your contract you have single coverage and you can't get to the qb? if you don't step it up the chiefs should play willkerson or the kid Allen.

VONNIE HOLLIDAY: Where are you man you've totally disappeared where are the sacks where is the fire?

DEXTER MCCLEON: Sexy Dexy I've allways been a fan of yours but man have some pride people are picking on you fight back. Knock the crap out of the receiver when a pass is over his head.

besides these three I feel like the D has heart they are finally getting to the qb and playing with passion thanks to Gunther .

However the offense isn't living up to the bill :

PRIEST HOLMES: i LOVE your attitude and energy and what you give to the team. However you need to come back to the passing offense I know you want to break the rush record but we need you priest to be the everything back again.

WILLIE ROAF: wHAT'S goin on you are a pro bowler. Did you get too old this offseason? Start pancaking people and protect Trent Green.

JOHNNIE MORTON: hmmm WELL I loved you at USC and with Detroit and thought you were a great addition. while your blocking is superb your receiving has been dreadful go back to # 3 option or step it up!

TRENT GREEN: Do you really need Terry Shea to hold your hand to perform? What are you doing make good decisions and for god sakes look like you are trying.

JOHN WELLBOURNE: Dude you are a monster with a mean streak where did it go. knock the heck out of the DE you are going against i don't care about the penalty because it will make him gun shy the next time.

CARL PETTERSON: I HAVE constantly defended you on here saying you are a brilliant man and know what you are doing. I even met someone you went to high school and they told me the same. if this is all true why didn't you get help in the areas we needed why no mlb if we were thin. Why no DE if you knew we needed a game breaker on D. Finally why no WR when you knew we were one injury away from playing the
rookies? I'm just asking carl as a fan.

DICK VERMIEL: I love your heart and soul and the energy you possess and while at times you say things off color, LJ for instance< i know it isn't out of hate it's to motivate. But buddy you need to get hold of this team and quick they are quitting on you I don't know why but they are.

I'M SORRY this is long guys but i needed to get this off my chest hopefully some of you might respond to this positively or negatively I don't care as long as you say something it's ok.

I love the chiefs and have always taken pride in knowing no matter what this team doesn't give up and even if we lose we gave it everything we had. I don't see that anymore please CHIEFS get the fire back!

Donger
09-27-2004, 01:51 PM
I don't care as long as you say something it's ok.

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

chiefscafan
09-27-2004, 02:08 PM
bump

chiefscafan
09-27-2004, 02:24 PM
bump

HolmeZz
09-27-2004, 02:25 PM
Phew, I thought you were going to tell me we had lost Shaunard for the season.

chiefscafan
09-27-2004, 05:51 PM
bump some honest not smart allik comments please

KcMizzou
09-27-2004, 05:54 PM
bump some honest not smart allik comments pleaseObviously you're not all that familiar with this board...

Lord Bestyle
09-27-2004, 06:24 PM
Ditto.

PastorMikH
09-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Add to the D Woods. They guy got a big paycheck this offseason and hasn't showed up since. Yesterday when Warfield and their WR were in the air going after the ball, had Woods kept his eyes open and laid a hit on the WR instead of wiffing, the kid wouldn't have made the catch and they wouldn't have scored.

On the O I have to add Gonzales. On that INT yesterday, he was less than 5 yards from the defender when the ball was intercepted. Green gave chase, Priest gave chase, and Jason Dunn came from the other side of the endzone and was right behind Priest at the other end of the field. Tony on the other hand takes a couple of trot/skip/steps then quits. But afterwards he has the gall to say that we'll see who the real fans are now. Tony, you quit on that play. You are supposed to be a fast TE but you didn't even put forth an effort to catch the defender.

suds79
09-27-2004, 06:53 PM
You know for the most part, I've always felt that the no heart thing is played out.

I don't think the Chiefs have a problem with Heart. I believe they really do want to win. I really do.

I just believe they can't do it because most of those guys you called out are a bunch of no talent p#$$ies. Or they're simply getting old. (See: Roaf)

I blame poor drafting for that.

chiefscafan
09-27-2004, 07:55 PM
thanks guys i mean i just can't stand watching this team go through the motions i mean i'm gonna stick with them the whole season but i'd rather lose giving all we have. Than see half the team giving up.

Inspector
09-27-2004, 08:04 PM
Good points.

Other than that, all I have are smart allick comments. Sorry.

I used to get in a lot of trouble for that too.

J Diddy
09-27-2004, 08:09 PM
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

My cat's breathe smells like dog.

Hey, where is my dog?

Fido, fido?
Where are you?

Deberg_1990
09-27-2004, 08:45 PM
Add to the D Woods. They guy got a big paycheck this offseason and hasn't showed up since. Yesterday when Warfield and their WR were in the air going after the ball, had Woods kept his eyes open and laid a hit on the WR instead of wiffing, the kid wouldn't have made the catch and they wouldn't have scored.

Woods has been overrated for a long time.......Ive never really liked him that much.....hes not bad..but nothing great either....they should have let him go in the offseason, along with Hicks and Holliday..

arrowheadrocks
09-27-2004, 09:47 PM
How can you bag on Priest for not being in the passing game? Its the QB and playcalling that determines that!

Pants
09-27-2004, 09:59 PM
Woods has been overrated for a long time.......Ive never really liked him that much.....hes not bad..but nothing great either....they should have let him go in the offseason, along with Hicks and Holliday..

Hmmm, I would have to disagree about Woods there. He IS a pro-bowler, but I don't know, maybe you should work as the Chiefs GM.

PastorMikH
09-27-2004, 10:48 PM
Hmmm, I would have to disagree about Woods there. He IS a pro-bowler, but I don't know, maybe you should work as the Chiefs GM.

Dale Carter was a pro-bowler too. Didn't mean he was a great CB for the rest of his career. Woods' play has dropped off this season now that his billfold is full. Like I said earlier, if he lowered his shoulder instead of lowering his helmet, and actually put a hit on that WR, the WR wouldn't have came up with that miracle catch to keep the Houston drive alive late in the game. That was an easy enough hit for a pro-bowler to make. Woods missed.