PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Totally bogus PI Call!!

Ugly Duck
09-27-2004, 07:51 PM
Anybody catch the Boyz WR grab onto the Redskins defender? They called the CB for PI in the endzone! Dang... all a WR has to do now is run into the defender & get an instant Oscar McFloppy! Watch... next Sunday WR's will crashing into CBs left & right looking for the long PI call....

Saulbadguy
09-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Fire all the refs.

R&GHomer
09-27-2004, 07:54 PM
That might help if the ref’s had any ****ing consistency at all. That was a terrible call.

Nelson Muntz
09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
That might help if the ref’s had any ****ing consistency at all. That was a terrible call.

No kidding, thats my biggest beef with NFL officials. No group of officials is consistent. I expect different groups to be a little different as that is human nature. This BS of getting called for everything one week and the next week you can get by with about everything has got to go. I'm not just talking about the Chiefs either. This is true for every team. I'm not even going to bring up the subject of just pure bad calls. I wish the NFL would can a few of these f*ckers for their bad calls that change the outcome or possibly change the outcome of a game. Maybe the quality would improve then.

Ugly Duck
09-27-2004, 08:06 PM
I wish the NFL would can a few of these f*ckers for their bad calls that change the outcome or possibly change the outcome of a game. Not a bad idea.... or fine the suckers. You miss an obvious call - CHUNK OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!! You make a stupid moronic call - CHUNK OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!!

Nelson Muntz
09-27-2004, 08:08 PM
Not a bad idea.... or fine the suckers. You miss an obvious call - CHUNK OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!! You make a stupid moronic call - CHUNK OUT OF YOUR PAYCHECK!!

Even better, fine them the amount of their paycheck, not just a portion.

Demonpenz
09-27-2004, 08:11 PM
make penalty's reviewable too

KcMizzou
09-27-2004, 08:13 PM
make penalty's reviewable too :hmmm: Now there's a thought. I know they'd say they're just "judgement calls", and that it wouldn't work... but why not? Sometimes the official is just flat-out dead wrong.

Demonpenz
09-27-2004, 08:15 PM
I would be against penalty's being reviewable unless it is a PI like that decides a 70 yard game, slowing it down can really show that it might be just the momentum (cp spelling) causing a player to LOOK pushed.

KcMizzou
09-27-2004, 08:19 PM
I would be against penalty's being reviewable unless it is a PI like that decides a 70 yard game, slowing it down can really show that it might be just the momentum (cp spelling) causing a player to LOOK pushed. Yeah, you wouldn't want someone challenging every little holding or offsides call. But that wouldn't happen anyway.. since they only get two challenges per half. They'd have to be saved for crucial calls like the on UD mentioned...

Eh maybe it wouldn't work, but it's an interesting idea.

R&GHomer
09-27-2004, 08:19 PM
make penalty's reviewable too

I don’t think that’s such a good idea. We would go from 1/3 commercials to 2/4. I for one am sick and fuggen tired of sitting through 5 min of commercials only to watch a punt and have to sit through another five minutes. Total crap! :banghead: :cuss:

KcMizzou
09-27-2004, 08:21 PM
I don’t think that’s such a good idea. We would go from 1/3 commercials to 2/4. I for one am sick and fuggen tired of sitting through 5 min of commercials only to watch a punt and have to sit through another five minutes. 2 challenges per half.. that wouldn't change. :shrug:

Demonpenz
09-27-2004, 08:23 PM
what does that say about the refs, heh i am right next to the play i have seen 20 years off football, but i still can't make a simple call.

R&GHomer
09-27-2004, 08:35 PM
2 challenges per half.. that wouldn't change. :shrug:

Good point.

That said..... I still hate all the fugtard commercials.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Brunell's arm looks pretty lively, though.

David.
09-27-2004, 09:04 PM
Totally bogus?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROLFORLFORLF dork :)

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Vinny's arm does not look bad either.

Ugly Duck
09-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Totally bogus?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROLFORLFORLF dork :)Uhh... "Totaly Bogis?"

"Totilly Boegus?"

I don't get it... did I mispell something? Or is that just a casual slap at California-speak??

David.
09-27-2004, 09:22 PM
the latter. Valley girl :)

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Now that was pass interference by Newman. It was ticky tack but still PI.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:01 PM
Damn, Brunell got smacked.

HolmeZz
09-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Refs have handed Dallas this game.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Refs have handed Dallas this game.

Well, this is an old arguement, but I think the refs should be fulltime in the NFL, instead of part-time elderly men.

Miles
09-27-2004, 10:11 PM
Now that was pass interference by Newman. It was ticky tack but still PI.

I think it was more than tick tack...Easliy kept him from catching that.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Brunell just made Coleman look stupid.

Ugly Duck
09-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Valley girl :)Yeah, well.... California has better beaches than Mo. And we got nekkid ones, too....

(I posted a link... but I dint wanna get banned...)

Frazod
09-27-2004, 10:33 PM
I probably would have won my pool if Washington could have pulled that game out.

F#CK I HATE DALLAS!

:cuss:

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:36 PM
I probably would have won my pool if Washington could have pulled that game out.

F#CK I HATE DALLAS!

:cuss:

Well, at least DV isn't the only old coach who can't manage the clock.

Al Michaels just said you could go helmet to helmet as soon as the receiver becomes a runner.

DUMBASS you can never gor helmet to helmet. Williams is lucky because if Gardner was a rew inches lower, he probably would have been flagged cause he led with his head.

tk13
09-27-2004, 10:36 PM
And that's another good lesson in not blowing timeouts. If they just had one extra TO we'd be playing overtime right now...

arrowheadrocks
09-27-2004, 10:38 PM
This game served to further my disgust of the NFL at the moment.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:39 PM
I cannot believe I am about to say this, but this game just furthered my disgust of the NFL at the moment.

Because of ...............?

Miles
09-27-2004, 10:41 PM
And that's another good lesson in not blowing timeouts. If they just had one extra TO we'd be playing overtime right now...

Especially blowing 2 of them on the same drive...

arrowheadrocks
09-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Just more of the same: bad officiating, poor coaching decisions, etc. Granted, these are part of the game, but with all thats gone down with our guys I have just had my fill.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Just more of the same: bad officiating, poor coaching decisions, etc. Granted, these are part of the game, but with all thats gone down with our guys I have just had my fill.

The officiating wasn't just bad, it was once again pretty one-sided.

tk13
09-27-2004, 10:45 PM
Also funny how the team that doesn't worry about FA's as much (I know they signed Vinny and George, but come on, those guys are on the way downhill fast) just beat the team that is all about free agency. I thought free agency was the answer to all problems...

Not trying to stir stuff up... I wouldn't do a thing like that.:)

arrowheadrocks
09-27-2004, 10:47 PM
Maybe I am still sensitive due to yesterdays loss. Who knows?

Demonpenz
09-27-2004, 10:51 PM
They drafted Terrence newman and roy williams two great people on D, hey we got a 3rd string running back that's moving his way to pullups!

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2004, 10:52 PM
Also funny how the team that doesn't worry about FA's as much (I know they signed Vinny and George, but come on, those guys are on the way downhill fast) just beat the team that is all about free agency. I thought free agency was the answer to all problems...

Not trying to stir stuff up... I wouldn't do a thing like that.:)

Dallas has a tough D though. Last year they were 1 or 2 overall I think.

David.
09-28-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah, well.... California has better beaches than Mo. And we got nekkid ones, too....

(I posted a link... but I dint wanna get banned...)

I was born in Santa Monica, I sooo know. I love California except for the Rayderrs. :)