PDA

View Full Version : "Three's Company" is on TV.

Rain Man
09-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Why in the world was that show popular? It's got the worst acting of any show in the history of television. Don Knotts destroyed his Barney Fife legacy here, and that Joyce DeWitt is just embarrassing.

Miles
09-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Why in the world was that show popular?

Terrible show but Suzanne Somers was pretty hot.

Skip Towne
09-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Agreed. A terrible show. And TV Land shows it over and over.

Deberg_1990
09-28-2004, 09:33 PM
Agreed. A terrible show. And TV Land shows it over and over.

no no no...its Hilarious...yes its dumb of course but thats the point.....John Ritter was pure genious on that show.....he never even came close to equalling that again....

Taco John
09-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Barney Fife legacy?

Now there's an ivory tower that was just begging to be smote.

Pitt Gorilla
09-28-2004, 09:44 PM
no no no...its Hilarious...yes its dumb of course but thats the point.....John Ritter was pure genious on that show.....he never even came close to equalling that again.... I couldn't agree more. Ritter was brilliant with his physical comedy and the blondes made for good eye candy. DeWitt was actually a very accomplished stage actress before the show. I'm guessing the writing wasn't great for her?!?

Frazod
09-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Let me guess - the episode you watched was about a simple misunderstanding blown completely out of control, yet resolved with hugs in the final minute.

:spock:

Skip Towne
09-28-2004, 09:54 PM
I can't change the channel fast enough.

Rain Man
09-28-2004, 10:04 PM
Let me guess - the episode you watched was about a simple misunderstanding blown completely out of control, yet resolved with hugs in the final minute.

:spock:

You saw it? It was the one where they also made snide gay jokes about Jack.

Frazod
09-28-2004, 10:06 PM

Wow. What are the odds of that happening? :D

Deberg_1990
09-28-2004, 10:08 PM

See...I knew you guys were "closet" Three's Company freaks!

Rain Man
09-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Off-topic since it's not worth starting a new thread, but I'm in Minnesota tonight, and there's a TV ad here about a 900 phone line for people with leg fetishes. They're showing lots of leg shots of girls in bikinis and saying 'talk to long-legged vixens' and the number is something like 1-900-123-LEGS. How...unusual.

el borracho
09-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Off-topic since it's not worth starting a new thread, but I'm in Minnesota tonight, and there's a TV ad here about a 900 phone line for people with leg fetishes. They're showing lots of leg shots of girls in bikinis and saying 'talk to long-legged vixens' and the number is something like 1-900-123-LEGS. How...unusual.
My friend and I found some foot/leg dirty magazines under our other friend's bed once. We never confronted him about it but it was years of fun making jokes about it without his knowledge. Never really mean jokes about him, per se, just drunk silliness like leaning out of car windows and yelling stuff like "Show us your feet!!" at pedestrians.

teedubya
09-28-2004, 10:36 PM
Come and knock on our door....

Weve been waiting for you...

With Suzanne Sommers lovely tits

and the other Threes Company two...

Demonpenz
09-28-2004, 11:39 PM
*demon strums guitar* come knock on my door

ChiefJustice
09-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Keep ****ing doubting Ralph Furley!!!:cuss:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/nickatnitetvlandpromos/threescompanyphotogallery/openingcredits/openingcredits-knotts-03.jpg

listopencil
09-29-2004, 12:42 AM
Keep ****ing doubting Ralph Furley!!!:cuss:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/nickatnitetvlandpromos/threescompanyphotogallery/openingcredits/openingcredits-knotts-03.jpg

Ralph Furley was a bad man. He could kick your ass in a New York minute but he never let it get to his head. And he used to bang Chrissy non-stop. No really, they ****ed like bunnies all of the time. Just goes to show you.