ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299186)

Eleazar 04-04-2016 03:00 PM

The remarkable thing is, this place has hummed along without the idiot, football talk is vastly improved, the board climate is vastly improved, football threads are readable again, everyone is happy. Nobody had even made any mention of him in a long time until this fluffer thread appeared. CP is obviously better off with him banned and it's not even debatable.

Dartgod 04-04-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 12163752)
Clay was a great first step. Now if the people who only post "you're a dumbass" in every response could get their shit together maybe we'd be on to something here.

Your and idiot.

Better? :D

siberian khatru 04-04-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12163796)
The remarkable thing is, this place has hummed along without the idiot, football talk is vastly improved, the board climate is vastly improved, football threads are readable again, everyone is happy. Nobody had even made any mention of him in a long time until this fluffer thread appeared. CP is obviously better off with him banned and it's not even debatable.

You and I may be in the minority, but I second this. Plus, I apply it to Hootie as well. Some people like the drama and entertainment they bring, but Clay and Hoot just gum up the works for me. Hootie doesn't troll, and his knowledge is good, but his style is just to overwhelm everything. I've enjoyed this place a lot more with both of them gone.

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fahrenheit (Post 12163789)
Or even one dane.

Good thing you weren't around from 2000-2007 or so.

You wouldn't have lasted a week.

I'm a pussy cat compared to some of the old timers.

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12163767)
No, that's dumb as hell also. We don't need thick skinned posters. Just good posters. Demeaning people just because they're new is idiotic. We don't need a bunch of people acting like Dane in every thread.

LMAO

Every thread? LMAO

You have 43,000+ posts and I can't remember even one that was insightful or had any value.

Sorter 04-04-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12163796)

How would one determine this?

O.city 04-04-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12163767)
No, that's dumb as hell also. We don't need thick skinned posters. Just good posters. Demeaning people just because they're new is idiotic. We don't need a bunch of people acting like Dane in every thread.

Well, no. Dane is a snowflake, he's unique.

But the old ways of learning the ropes before you just start unloading on the board is gone.

New posters learning old timers and the ways of the board isn't a bad thing imo.

O.city 04-04-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12163812)

Number of Laz posts?

BigCatDaddy 04-04-2016 03:41 PM

Quote:

Still waiting on Cochise to breakdown that RG3 film. Some mod did him a favor and locked the thread before he could dazzle us with his Frankie like football IQ.

Sorter 04-04-2016 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12163818)
Number of Laz posts?

I do find it interesting that a poster such as Cochise that rarely contributes or provides anything original regarding football is so concerned about the quality of football threads.

DaneMcCloud 04-04-2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

I don't believe the "quality" has improved in any way, shape or form.

I do believe that there have been far less instances of threads devolving into AS11 threads, which in and of itself, is nice.

Sorter 04-04-2016 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12163841)

I do believe that there have been far less instances of threads devolving into AS11 threads, which in and of itself, is nice.

I agree.

loochy 04-04-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 12163838)
I do find it interesting that a poster such as Cochise that rarely contributes or provides anything original regarding football is so concerned about the quality of football threads.

I know, right? That's like me bitching about it.

Lex Luthor 04-04-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12163841)

Maybe that's one way to measure quality.

Eleazar 04-04-2016 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 12163835)
Still waiting on Cochise to breakdown that RG3 film. Some mod did him a favor and locked the thread before he could dazzle us with his Frankie like football IQ.

What..?