ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Steelers LB Ryan Shazier potentially paralyzed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312072)

Dayze 12-05-2017 08:06 AM

I turned off when I saw a reeruned holding call on the Bengals RB on a play/deep pass to Green(i think) that would've been a TD. one of the most ticky tack holding calls I've seen in a while. at least, when compared to other calls that AREN"T called.

NFL is a GD Joke.

ChiefsHawk 12-05-2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hamwallet (Post 13262830)
Good parking though right... I joke. I have have family with the same. I joke, I joke.

I tell that to my wife and in laws anytime we go out as in its the only reason shes with me

Eleazar 12-05-2017 08:19 AM

So glad that this may not be as serious as it appeared.

kcpasco 12-05-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 13263061)
I turned off when I saw a reeruned holding call on the Bengals RB on a play/deep pass to Green(i think) that would've been a TD. one of the most ticky tack holding calls I've seen in a while. at least, when compared to other calls that AREN"T called.

NFL is a GD Joke.

It’s the Steelers. When do they not get calls?

pugsnotdrugs19 12-05-2017 08:40 AM

It sounds like the kid might be okay after all

lawrenceRaider 12-05-2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

NFL is a GD Joke.

NFL officiating has been a sham for a long time. Refs routinely alter the outcome of games with timely calls, or non-calls. Game is getting out of hand? They step in and help the losing team make it more of a game. Certain teams have been among the NFL anointed ones for decades and will get calls to help them win games.

displacedinMN 12-05-2017 10:01 AM

Quote:

NFL is a GD Joke.

I was watching about 9:30c-When the announcers complain that a penalty should have not been called-it is bad. Waiting for the announcers to be reprimanded.

Titty Meat 12-05-2017 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 13263024)
It's great that things are looking good for him. I hope he learns to see what he hits.

**** that dude should retire.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-05-2017 10:18 AM

When it was 17-0, I knew the flags were coming. Started with another bogus call in Brown's favor (dude pushes off on nearly every play and still gets a flag on EVERY deep ball) to set up a FG.

GloryDayz 12-05-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

NFL is a GD Joke.

When there's no accountability in a profession, that's what you get. And there appears to be no accountability, or recourse, against NFL officials. Not only for bad calls, but for unbalanced calls.

You can blame the owners on one side of the coin, and perhaps even the NFLPA on the other. I think the NFLPA needs to bring "officiating" into the next CBA discussions.

gblowfish 12-05-2017 03:32 PM

The NFL wants Pittsburgh in the playoffs I knew somehow the refs would get them back in the game. Pittsburgh is as dirty as the Raiders ever hoped to be. Cincy is not much better. Actually the entire AFC North is pretty dirty.

The injury to Pittsburgh's linebacker was self inflicted, he led with his head. Let's hope he won't be paralyzed.

HemiEd 12-05-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

NFL is a GD Joke.

This. Same kind of officiating that we had with Oakland, the Steelers and both NY teams.

Bengals weren't supposed to win last night but they covered.

I don't believe in this fairy tail anymore, even though I want to.

KCUnited 12-05-2017 03:41 PM

Hochuli shooting the deer antler spray into Shazier's IV personally to get the Steelers to the SB.

Seriously though, I hope he makes a full recovery.

DaNewGuy 12-05-2017 04:35 PM

Goddamn thats scary shit.

TEX 12-05-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13264100)
The NFL wants Pittsburgh in the playoffs I knew somehow the refs would get them back in the game. Pittsburgh is as dirty as the Raiders ever hoped to be. Cincy is not much better. Actually the entire AFC North is pretty dirty.

The injury to Pittsburgh's linebacker was self inflicted, he led with his head. Let's hope he won't be paralyzed.

Yep. All reports are that he is improving and that's good. Next time, I hope he learns to actually LOOK at what he's tackling...