ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Is Anyone Here a Lawyer or Member of Law Enforcement? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348069)

Pitt Gorilla 03-22-2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17426932)
**** that bitch.

Preying on old people is a special type of mother****er.

My guess is the only winner here is the lawyer. Even if they nail her ass to the wall, that money is spent.

Hope I'm wrong.

Best of luck.

I empathize with the situation, but why would someone give someone else $100 grand worth of stuff?

ghak99 03-22-2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17454488)
I empathize with the situation, but why would someone give someone else $100 grand worth of stuff?

It happens all the time, especially with old farmers.

I know an evil bitch who most likely took my grandfather for more than that. It's only "most likely" because I could only track it down to somewhere around $75k. When she started the move, she moved fast, and it took a while for the family to catch the paper trail. Titles, checks, transfers, on and on. Dad and I got the titles corrected, but couldn't get the banks to cooperate at all on all the checks. Threats from lawyers quickly got her evicted, but there was no recovering most of the loss. Eventually, we figured out he was the 3rd or 4th person this bitch had preyed on over the years and it was how she had collected the houses that her shit stain family members were living in.

This reminds me. I need to go freshen the stain on her grave stone.

Eureka 03-22-2024 07:56 PM

Have you ever thought of the scenario where she earned every bit of that RV by making your father a happy man in his older age? He did drive far to see her so I'm guessing she was good for something.

https://gifdb.com/images/high/blow-4...32jlcscibx.gif

Katipan 03-22-2024 08:03 PM

You get some very weird blowjobs.

Eureka 03-22-2024 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17454570)
You get some very weird blowjobs.

Well you got my point.

Hope OP's dad had some fun in NM and lived it up later in life.

Pitt Gorilla 03-22-2024 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 17454537)
It happens all the time, especially with old farmers.

I know an evil bitch who most likely took my grandfather for more than that. It's only "most likely" because I could only track it down to somewhere around $75k. When she started the move, she moved fast, and it took a while for the family to catch the paper trail. Titles, checks, transfers, on and on. Dad and I got the titles corrected, but couldn't get the banks to cooperate at all on all the checks. Threats from lawyers quickly got her evicted, but there was no recovering most of the loss. Eventually, we figured out he was the 3rd or 4th person this bitch had preyed on over the years and it was how she had collected the houses that her shit stain family members were living in.

This reminds me. I need to go freshen the stain on her grave stone.

I grew up amongst old farmers and can't recall anything like this happening. How could any whore be worth that much?

ghak99 03-22-2024 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17454587)
I grew up amongst old farmers and can't recall anything like this happening. How could any whore be worth that much?

I don't understand it either, but I'm not 70+ years old. It's much cheaper to just pay an actual whore and housekeeper. In his case, I believe it was the very first stages of his mental decline and she knew it.

It doesn't help that assets that used to be measured in hundreds of thousands are now measured in millions. It brings out the worst in people.

Buehler445 03-22-2024 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 17454488)

I know of 2 different people that "inherited" real estate from unrelated parties. I don't know the situations and it might ball be above board, but it happens.

Oh and I live in a tiny town.

GabyKeepsMeWarm 03-22-2024 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17454554)
Have you ever thought of the scenario where she earned every bit of that RV by making your father a happy man in his older age? He did drive far to see her so I'm guessing she was good for something.

No. If you knew what I know, you wouldn't even suggest it. She's a con artist. This is what she does. My father wasn't her only victim.

Eureka 03-23-2024 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm (Post 17454881)
No. If you knew what I know, you wouldn't even suggest it. She's a con artist. This is what she does. My father wasn't her only victim.

Well you know more then I it this situation. Sucks this happened and I hope you find a resolution to this situation.

GabyKeepsMeWarm 05-29-2024 06:31 PM

Bit of positive progress today. Still have some work to do, but judge had a default ruling today in favor of us. We're gonna get this bitch.

PatMahomesIsGod 05-29-2024 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm (Post 17534505)
Bit of positive progress today. Still have some work to do, but judge had a default ruling today in favor of us. We're gonna get this bitch.

Good luck collecting, bub.

GabyKeepsMeWarm 05-29-2024 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod (Post 17534541)
Good luck collecting, bub.

Yeah. I know. Therein lies the rub. But I will "collect" one way or another, be it cash in fist, or a lead pipe and a blow torch. But hey, thanks for the optimism.

stumppy 05-29-2024 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17454554)

I guess someone needs to tell you. It's just an expression.

Enid Borden 05-29-2024 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm (Post 17534505)

We need tort reform for a number of reasons and state legislatures have concerns elsewhere, such as springing criminals and spreading unicorns and rainbows.

I've read that if someone gets their hands on a title, they can steal a property quite easily which is why we're told to keep registrations and not titles in vehicles. It's really too bad your dad didn't sent you the title for safe keeping or something. There's no question she got the title by forgery. It's the only way. I would think that would require a notary to do so, so there is probably a dirty notary involved also.