ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc My ghost story from today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263113)

aturnis 09-03-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 8872215)
Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Are you a fooking idiot?

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875272)
Upon reflection, I guess it's possible they aren't allowed to. I mean, assuming they go to a different, truly haunted location every episode, they'd be traumatizing the poor dog everywhere they went. That probably wouldn't look too good on TV. Plus, they'd have PETA and ASPCA up their asses nonstop.

But if this is the case, they should mention it.

You mentioned PETA before me... my repost.

lewdog 09-03-2012 07:59 PM

I have a ghost story. You know when you take a really good poop and you look in the toilet and the poop is gone? Then you wipe and nothing shows on the TP?

I love ghost poops.

Frazod 09-03-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8875323)
You mentioned PETA before me... my repost.

Seems like it would be a real damned if you do, damned if you don't proposition.

Bring a dog, dog freaks out, people object because it's cruel, or...

Bring a dog, dog has no reaction, oops.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8875324)
I have a ghost story. You know when you take a really good poop and you look in the toilet and the poop is gone? Then you wipe and nothing shows on the TP?

I love ghost poops.

Sharter

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875327)
Seems like it would be a real damned if you do, damned if you don't proposition.

Bring a dog, dog freaks out, people object because it's cruel, or...

Bring a dog, dog has no reaction, oops.

Yes. That may indeed be why the don't do it.

Frazod 09-03-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8875332)
Yes. That may indeed be why the don't do it.

Kind of hard to sell white noise voices when the dog is sitting in the most haunted spot in the building licking its balls. :D

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875333)
Kind of hard to sell white noise voices when the dog is sitting in the most haunted spot in the building licking its balls. :D

LMAO yes

lewdog 09-03-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 8875331)
Sharter

Total opposite in fact. Haven't you have those?

Frazod 09-03-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875284)
Yeah there's something to the dog thing, we've had two dogs since we've lived here and both of them were freaked out by our basement. Plus there was that time when LiveSteam crashed on my couch in the basement, he swore the next morning that he'd never, ever sleep there again. Said he kept waking up feeling like someone was watching him or some shit. I crash down there all the time and I've never noticed anything.

I'd be interested to hear his take on this.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:07 PM

My bestest friend took a tour through an old "haunted" nursing home last summer and took pitcures whenever they thought they heard or felt something. It was all flash photography at night. There are several pics that have white orbs in them but that's all. No human shapes, shadows on the wall or "ghosts" just roundish white orbs. No reason for them to be there of course.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 8875340)
Total opposite in fact. Haven't you have those?

A phantom poo? I don't think so.

LiveSteam 09-03-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8875343)
I'd be interested to hear his take on this.

I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

InChiefsHeaven 09-03-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 8875284)
Yeah there's something to the dog thing, we've had two dogs since we've lived here and both of them were freaked out by our basement. Plus there was that time when LiveSteam crashed on my couch in the basement, he swore the next morning that he'd never, ever sleep there again. Said he kept waking up feeling like someone was watching him or some shit. I crash down there all the time and I've never noticed anything.

Did you tell him you were at the top of the stairs all night in silence...watching...?

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8875357)
I havent spent the night since either. I dont know how to describe it. Just that felling that you are being watched. I can tell you this. The incident when the over head lights came crashing down at 4am in the garage for no reason at all. DIDNT HELP NONE!

That being watched feeling is more freaky than actually seeing something imo. I've had that before. At least if you see something there's something tangible.