ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs John Dorsey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268434)

malachi47000 01-05-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9285579)
Didn't Dorsey meet with the Jets yesterday?

...anyone know how that went?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...mble-as-new-gm

"According to multiple sources, including Brian Basset of TheJetsBlog.com and Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Jets are getting set to hire Tom Gamble as their new GM to replace the recently fired Mike Tannenbaum."

I am guessing Dorsey to KC and Gamble to NYJ.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-05-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malachi47000 (Post 9285588)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...mble-as-new-gm

"According to multiple sources, including Brian Basset of TheJetsBlog.com and Conor Orr of the Star-Ledger, the Jets are getting set to hire Tom Gamble as their new GM to replace the recently fired Mike Tannenbaum."

I am guessing Dorsey to KC and Gamble to NYJ.

:clap:

O.city 01-05-2013 05:12 PM

The Jets and Panthers are hiring a GM and keeping the previous HC, allowing the GM an "evaluation" year.

Stupidest shit ever.

mdchiefsfan 01-05-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9285607)
The Jets and Panthers are hiring a GM and keeping the previous HC, allowing the GM an "evaluation" year.

Stupidest shit ever.

Damn I was hoping for Rivera

Mother****erJones 01-05-2013 06:11 PM

Hmmmm like i guessed

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora
Kansas City Chiefs interviewed Ray Farmer, already on staff, for their GM opening today. Still likely to hire John Dorsey
Expand

In58men 01-05-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9285851)
Hmmmm like i guessed

Kansas City Chiefs interviewed Ray Farmer, already on staff, for their GM opening today. Still likely to hire John Dorsey
Expand

Q

Bitch

Micjones 01-05-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9285851)
Hmmmm like i guessed

Expand

Ponder's inactive so we'll most likely have to wait another week to bring Dorsy in.
Reid'll have to bide his time and work on assembling his coaching staff.
Hopefully with the extra week, the situation with Ray Horton will also be resolved.

ChiefGator 01-05-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9285856)
Great news.
I suppose if the Packers win tonight, Reid can always turn his attention to putting the coaching staff together. The situation with Ray Horton may also be resolved with the extra week.

Yep.. so I guess we are pulling for the Vikes tonight. (which I assume is what you meant... so he can move on to Dorsey)

CaliforniaChief 01-05-2013 06:17 PM

If Dorsey already interviewed for the Jets' position, then why couldn't we interview him this week?

mnchiefsguy 01-05-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9285856)
Ponder's inactive so we'll most likely have to wait another week to bring Dorsy in.
Reid'll have to bide his time and work on assembling his coaching staff.
Hopefully with the extra week, the situation with Ray Horton will also be resolved.

If Dorsey wants the job, he can come whenever he wants. They are no restrictions on front office personnel interviewing and changing jobs during the postseason like there are with coaches on staff.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-05-2013 06:18 PM

Front Office people can interview when ever they want if the team allows it.

Mother****erJones 01-05-2013 06:19 PM

Dorsey is the GM just gota wait for GB to be knocked out. Heckert will be hired for the front office soon as well

CaliforniaChief 01-05-2013 06:19 PM

Reid: Ok, Ray...we're happy to have the chance to talk to you about our open GM position.

Ray: Thanks, Coach. Congrats.

Clark: Hey guys, I just want to confirm that Ray you ARE an African American...is that correct?

Ray: Uh, duh. Of course.

Reid: Check.

Clark: Check.

Reid/Clark: Well, bye.

Micjones 01-05-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9285866)
If Dorsey wants the job, he can come whenever he wants. They are no restrictions on front office personnel interviewing and changing jobs during the postseason like there are with coaches on staff.

I realize that, but no front office person is going to join the staff of a team sitting at home while his current team is still alive in the post-season.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-05-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9285874)
Dorsey is the GM just gota wait for GB to be knocked out. Heckert will be hired for the front office soon as well

Not true