ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Last Night's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276494)

WilliamTheIrish 09-21-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10004650)
I didn't say you did. Read the post again. JFC, I was on your side, dumbass.

LMAO

I knew halfcan wouldn't figure that out.

SAUTO 09-21-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

splatbass 09-21-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10004638)
Another ****ing idiot. Again I don't care who he was disagreeing with. He is a total ****ing idiot. I have read many posts he has written today and most all if them make me think his parents were brother and sister.
Posted via Mobile Device

Proving my point yet again.

There are very few free thinkers on this board. The ones who are are attacked and derided by assholes with names like "True Fan" and "homer" because they don't toe the party line. So go ahead and keep being the follower you are and never think for yourself. The world needs blind followers. And keep hurling the insults to anyone that disagrees with you, very classy.

SAUTO 09-21-2013 11:50 AM

Halfwit
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan 09-21-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10004638)
Another ****ing idiot. Again I don't care who he was disagreeing with. He is a total ****ing idiot. I have read many posts he gas written today and most all if them make me think his parents were brother and sister.
Posted via Mobile Device

Put me on ignore then you ****ing stalker. You are the one that was on the Hate Alex Smith bandwagon- and when I disagreed you got your panties in a bunch and stalk my every post.

Did you ever see DT play? Why don't you post some stats to back up your point of view. How about interviews with all these Fullbacks out there that suppossedly man handled DT. How about some coaches comments saying they like to run right at DT becasue he can't shed blocks. You have shit becasue it was never an issue until Bob said it- then all the morons jumped on it to keep him out of the hall. When we know the real reason was supposed Off field problems-which was also bullshit becasue crack head child rapist Taylor got in. Dt was NFL Man of the Year and also Co founder of Third and Long.

So just shut the **** up until you have something to add besides your little bitch comments. STFUSTFUSTFU

SAUTO 09-21-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10004656)
Proving my point yet again.

There are very few free thinkers on this board. The ones who are are attacked and derided by assholes with names like "True Fan" and "homer" because they don't toe the party line. So go ahead and keep being the follower you are and never think for yourself. The world needs blind followers. And keep hurling the insults to anyone that disagrees with you, very classy.

what post of my post did you not understand?

Find me calling someone a true fan. It wouldn't matter who he was responding to he's a ****ing idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman 09-21-2013 11:52 AM

I pay about the same amount of attention to Gretz as I do to you, Halfwit.

Neither of us have any stats to support our differing opinions.

But you tell me, why do hou think DT was taken out of the Buffalo playoff game on early downsM

Rausch 09-21-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10004602)
We are discussing whether he was a liability if he couldn't shed the fullback.

To be effective in run support, he needed to be able to do that.

To me this is the "Ray Lewis" argument.

Ray Lewis was great in run support but DV/Saunders isolated him and removed him. He never made a play of any import that game.

Back when the FB was more prominent in every offense it was much easier to isolate a LB.

My argument would be that he (DT) had a number of Tackles for Loss and his season stats for tackles are debatable but impressive...

Rausch 09-21-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10004664)

Neither of us have any stats to support our differing opinions.

But you tell me, why do hou think DT was taken out of the Buffalo playoff game on early downsM

Even Marty says that was a mistake...

splatbass 09-21-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10004662)
what post of my post did you not understand?

Find me calling someone a true fan. It wouldn't matter who he was responding to he's a ****ing idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand you perfectly. You habitually insult anyone that disagrees with you.

SAUTO 09-21-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10004659)
Put me on ignore then you ****ing stalker. You are the one that was on the Hate Alex Smith bandwagon- and when I disagreed you got your panties in a bunch and stalk my every post.

Did you ever see DT play? Why don't you post some stats to back up your point of view. How about interviews with all these Fullbacks out there that suppossedly man handled DT. How about some coaches comments saying they like to run right at DT becasue he can't shed blocks. You have shit becasue it was never an issue until Bob said it- then all the morons jumped on it to keep him out of the hall. When we know the real reason was supposed Off field problems-which was also bullshit becasue crack head child rapist Taylor got in. Dt was NFL Man of the Year and also Co founder of Third and Long.

So just shut the **** up until you have something to add besides your little bitch comments. STFUSTFUSTFU

Still proving my point.

I have said nothing about fullbacks.

and yeah I saw every game DT ever played. He wasn't the greatest in run support. Its fairly well known.

And you are in every ****ing thread showing your idiocy.

Just shut up already.
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 09-21-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 10004672)
I understand you perfectly. You habitually insult anyone that disagrees with you.

where did someone disagree with me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan 09-21-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

LMAO my bad thought you were jumping on the dogpile

milkman 09-21-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10004665)
To me this is the "Ray Lewis" argument.

Ray Lewis was great in run support but DV/Saunders isolated him and removed him. He never made a play of any import that game.

Back when the FB was more prominent in every offense it was much easier to isolate a LB.

My argument would be that he (DT) had a number of Tackles for Loss and his season stats for tackles are debatable but impressive...

I won't argue that.
It's a valid point.

I'll say this, Halfwit unwittingly brought up a solid consideration when he mentioned Saleamua.
He was blowing up the LOS, which allowed the LBs, including DT to make plays.

I also have argued that Gunther Cunningham did more to contain DT than anyone.

Without Gunther, we might not have this discussion.

splatbass 09-21-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10004679)
where did someone disagree with me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Go count on the last two pages how many times you've called someone a "****ing idiot" or "halfwit". That is ALL you have.