ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs What is Andy Reid actually good at? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311641)

Eleazar 01-06-2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 13290645)
First Chiefs coach to win the division back to back years. **** this thread and the OP.

You're the guy who wears the "AFC West Champions" t-shirt around town when they got embarrassed in the wild card round, aren't you

carcosa 01-06-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 13338202)
It's rare to see someone get outcoached that badly in a playoff game.

And we get to see it EVERY YEAR!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-07-2018 10:35 AM

Everyone will be singing a new tune about Reid in a couple of seasons, as Mahomes will have made him look like genius.

rabblerouser 01-07-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13341587)
Everyone will be singing a new tune about Reid in a couple of seasons, as Mahomes will have made him look like genius.

ROFL

Mahomes gonna take that bubble screen to a new level!

J/K, Reid will still have Kelce throwing to Cam Irving on 3rd and 1.

Because Reid...

rabblerouser 01-07-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13341587)

ROFL

Mahomes gonna take that bubble screen to a new level!

J/K, Reid will still have Kelce throwing to Cam Irving on 3rd and 1.

Because Reid...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-07-2018 11:23 AM

Getting cucked by that buffoon Mularkey

rabblerouser 01-07-2018 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13279435)
This isn't true, though.

Reid has gotten more out of Smith than Harbaugh ever did, especially this year.

And Reid had a borderline HOF resume before KC. Smith was trash during the same time, other than 1.5 seasons in SF.

Reid is a winner. Smith is just riding those coattails. To Cleveland.

Harbaugh had Alex Smith outgun Drew ****ing Brees in the 2011 NFC Divisional and had Alex Smith playing in an NFC Championship game.

But please...tell me more about how Reid has gotten more out of Smith.

When did Reid and Smith take us to the AFC Championship Game?

Must've missed it.

rabblerouser 01-07-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baitism (Post 13338202)
It's rare to see someone get outcoached that badly in a playoff game.

Stunning in its ineptitude.

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 11:43 AM

Now you are beginning to see the truth. Now you are starting to understand why we were happy to see Andy finally leave town. Everyone said we were crazy and unintelligent spoiled fans. You've only had this happen to you 2 years in a row... oh boy its just the beginning.

Wait till it's 12 years of groundhog day over and over and over again.

Ignoring the running game
Blowing leads
Terrible clock management
I gotta put the players in a better position to win
Inability to win the big game
Getting outcoached after halftime
Horrible gameday coach

Oh it's just the beginning for you poor Chiefs fans, but if you don't understand yet, you will.

Times Yours

rabblerouser 01-07-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13341911)
Now you are beginning to see the truth. Now you are starting to understand why we were happy to see Andy finally leave town. Everyone said we were crazy and unintelligent spoiled fans. You've only had this happen to you 2 years in a row... oh boy its just the beginning.

Blowing leads
Horrible gameday coach

Oh it's just the beginning for you poor Chiefs fans, but if you don't understand yet, you will.

Times Yours

Oh I understand that this is exactly who he is, and this is exactly why he got shitcanned in Philly.

I'm just afraid that PMII has bought us 5-10 more years of this bullshit.

carcosa 01-07-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly (Post 13341911)

Blowing leads
Horrible gameday coach

Times Yours

It's been 4 out of 5 years, actually. And many of us were wary of Reid from the beginning.

carcosa 01-07-2018 11:50 AM

I'd love to see some of the people who said this thread sucked defend Andy after yet another's massive playoff failure!!!!! You still give a shit about those 10 regular season wins or what!?!?!?!?

lcarus 01-07-2018 11:52 AM

He's great at wobbling into the locker room and taking praise after we squeak out a win over a team we should've beat by 17.

He's great at telling everyone "it's on me" and "we need to get better" and "that's my responsibility" after we lose to a team we should've beat by 17.

He's not so great at clock management. 22 seconds and we had 1 timeout before halftime. So what the hell let's just let it run down to 3 seconds and get 1 pass off when we could've called timeout and had 3 shots at the end zone. We're lucky we got that TD on that play.

FlyEaglesFly 01-07-2018 12:01 PM

Andy Reid the man is one of the kindest and most honorable human beings you will ever meet. Andy Reid the playoff coach will make you want to pee on strangers.

You'll make the playoffs alot, if you're happy with that enjoy the ride. Just don't expect to ever win it all.

notorious 01-07-2018 12:14 PM

Mike Mularkey has more playoff wins in Arrowhead than the Chiefs the last 23 years.

Indy is still tied with the Chiefs for playoff wins in Arrowhead since it was built.