ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Planning a road trip to the Jacksonville game next year (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320906)

BigRedChief 07-30-2019 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 14370185)
You guys need to get a TRUE TV press reporter from KC to do a story on this and a video.

That would be awesome

The visitors bureau is already planning the local media for interviews.

As far as anyone know at the Jags this has never been done in the NFL. They have had large groups from a single city. or state. Multiple cities and states fans organized at the grass roots levels by volunteers without help from the team. For charity. Nope.

Anyone here have contacts with the anyone in the local KC media?

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370274)

As far as anyone know at the Jags this has never been done in the NFL. They have had large groups from a single city. or state. Multiple cities and states fans organized at the grass roots levels by volunteers without help from the team. For charity. Nope.

You need to ask the Jags if they can get Shelby Danielson to do the local media coverage. She is a reporter here in Jacksonville and is a big Chiefs fan.

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 01:48 PM

Also....depending on the size of contingents coming in town those of us in town might try to coordinate some airport pickup and transportation to the downtown hotels for our fellow Chiefs brothers and sisters.

Not sure how many might need it but I will try to make myself available.

BigRedChief 07-30-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosbonian (Post 14370661)
Also....depending on the size of contingents coming in town those of us in town might try to coordinate some airport pickup and transportation to the downtown hotels for our fellow Chiefs brothers and sisters.

Not sure how many might need it but I will try to make myself available.

As of right now, 356 upper level seats sold. 163 lower level seats sold. Thats only through the link or buyers that told the Jags they were with Arrowhead South. We are guesstimating another 150 bought through Ticketmaster or 3rd party sellers. Over 1000 at the tailgate. Thats a lot of trips to the airport. :)

mililo4cpa 07-30-2019 03:44 PM

Long time lurker here at CP....my girlfriend and I plus my son and his girlfriend will be coming up from Orlando....really excited for all of this and definitely interested in the Saturday festivities and BBQ and tailgate on Sunday

Mosbonian 07-30-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370824)
As of right now, 356 upper level seats sold. 163 lower level seats sold. Thats only through the link or buyers that told the Jags they were with Arrowhead South. We are guesstimating another 150 bought through Ticketmaster or 3rd party sellers. Over 1000 at the tailgate. Thats a lot of trips to the airport. :)

Yeah....not everyone is going to need a ride. I was just making myself available in case someone gets in a pinch.

ToxSocks 07-30-2019 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mililo4cpa (Post 14370860)
Long time lurker here at CP....my girlfriend and I plus my son and his girlfriend will be coming up from Orlando....really excited for all of this and definitely interested in the Saturday festivities and BBQ and tailgate on Sunday

Nice of you to come out of your shell. Post more, lurk less.

mililo4cpa 07-30-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14370893)
Nice of you to come out of your shell. Post more, lurk less.

Thanks...I'll do that!

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:41 PM

Hey guys and gals! Where is everyone sitting. I just booked our flight!

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 14370274)

I have a friend at 610 that hosts a show ...

58-4ever 07-31-2019 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 14372751)
Hey guys and gals! Where is everyone sitting. I just booked our flight!

Just saw all the seat assignments. We may try and get super close if anyone wants to sit outside the friendly sections

BigRedChief 07-31-2019 07:54 PM

$139 for the Hyatt Regency. This is the closest hotel to the stadium and tailgate. Act fast, this deal could be pulled soon.

https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/JAXRJ/G-KCCB

kcgizmo 08-01-2019 09:00 AM

Thank you to BigRedChief, for putting this information together. I worked with Alexa and she had seats in section 240 for a great price, bought the seats, book the Hyatt for 113 a night and I work for an airline so free flight, This is going to be a great way to start the season. Thank you again to BigRedChief. Go Chiefs

BigRedChief 08-01-2019 10:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kcgizmo (Post 14373699)
Thank you to BigRedChief, for putting this information together. I worked with Alexa and she had seats in section 240 for a great price, bought the seats, book the Hyatt for 113 a night and I work for an airline so free flight, This is going to be a great way to start the season. Thank you again to BigRedChief. Go Chiefs

great, glad to hear your going to make it.

Here is a “trailer” for one of the upcoming foods that will be available for the Jacksonville game tailgate. The pic is chicken? But we are going to serve competition level pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon that can be dipped into the BBQ fountain.

BigRedChief 08-03-2019 12:37 PM

If your going to Jacksonville and want to go to the fundraiser on Saturday night and or the tailgate you need to get your tickets this weekend. We are expecting to sell out on Monday when we post it to 414K Chief fans in 55 Facebook groups.