ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Rausch 04-11-2013 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577730)
Oh how I hate the text, facebook culture.

This.

It was bad enough in the 80's with beepers.

The only people that had one were Doctors, drug dealers, and rich douchebags.

Now you can go to any public housing complex and they have a better phone, TV, and an X-Box/PS3/Wii in the living room than you do.

I don't hate on someone for having more than me.

I hate on our seemingly purposeful effort to empower the the dumbest ****ing elements of our society with modern technology...

HoneyBadger 04-11-2013 01:03 PM

Every time I start talking to a new girl, one from my past always come back. Just to confuse me. I know I shouldn't look back, but I always think maybe it will be better the second time around.

DaKCMan AP 04-11-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9578219)
Every time I start talking to a new girl, one from my past always come back. Just to confuse me. I know I shouldn't look back, but I always think maybe it will be better the second time around.

http://nastytrack.files.wordpress.co...its-a-trap.jpg

Buck 04-11-2013 03:42 PM

My mom told me today that all the black girls she works with have a crush on me. Not just that one. Also a random black dude just called me "playa". So weird.

Hammock Parties 04-11-2013 03:59 PM

that's cuz you gangsta as **** cuz

Canofbier 04-11-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9578582)
that's cuz you gangsta as **** cuz

lol

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9576551)
Well, buck made a good point earlier, atleast I went into it with honesty. Drunk Joey is horrifically blatantly honest. Tipsy Joey wonders if you and Gonzo have every tried oral sex with ice cubes.

Anyways, with the girl, I ended up getting way too emotional.

Its better with very strong mint by the way.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9577254)
JFC guys you are making things WAY too difficult. just roll with it and have fun.

No shit. You'll find out soon enough if you are history. No sense sweating it.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9577135)
You're really over thinking this.

A+ advise.

It's just one broad. If it goes south get the next one. There is always a next one.

SAUTO 04-11-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9578631)
Its better with very strong mint by the way.

Yeah **** that, and ice too.

Au naturel for me
Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 04-11-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9578632)
No shit. You'll find out soon enough if you are history. No sense sweating it.

actually, IMO, you are better off if they think they might be history.

Look at bucks situation. He acted like he might be ready to bail and she was ready to fight.

Come off strong and usually you are golden.

Look like a bitch and usually you are ****ed, and not in a good way
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 06:55 PM

I'm 23 and she is 20, so yeah it's usually text messaging. Get with the times old folks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9577730)
Oh how I hate the text, facebook culture.

Why? What specifically do you hate about it? There's got to be a ton more good that comes out of social networking compared to the bad that you can come up with.

You spend a shit load of time on a message board talking to people that you've never even met, with... TEXT!

And as for text messaging, I usually just go with whatever type of communication the other person likes to use. My friends that text alot, I text them back. if they prefer to talk on the phone I talk to them on the phone. if they're the type to not carry a cell phone for whatever reason, come knock on my door anytime. I'll do the same and probably even crash on your couch.

This girl in particular just does not like talking on the phone. she doesn't think she's ever had a personal phone conversation that lasted longer than 20 or 30 seconds.

Old people just like talking shit on young people.

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 06:55 PM

Ooh yeah, and a quick trip rose just buy me like a jillion brownie points.

Discuss Thrower 04-11-2013 07:02 PM

Holy shit I'm older than other posters in this board now.

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 07:11 PM

I first joined Chiefs planet when I was 13 years old.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9578655)
actually, IMO, you are better off if they think they might be history.

Look at bucks situation. He acted like he might be ready to bail and she was ready to fight.

Come off strong and usually you are golden.

Look like a bitch and usually you are ****ed, and not in a good way
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the whole key is to not be tied to any outcome that was my point. Its like well bye... if thats what they want.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9579054)
I'm 23 and she is 20, so yeah it's usually text messaging. Get with the times old folks.

Why? What specifically do you hate about it? There's got to be a ton more good that comes out of social networking compared to the bad that you can come up with.

You spend a shit load of time on a message board talking to people that you've never even met, with... TEXT!

And as for text messaging, I usually just go with whatever type of communication the other person likes to use. My friends that text alot, I text them back. if they prefer to talk on the phone I talk to them on the phone. if they're the type to not carry a cell phone for whatever reason, come knock on my door anytime. I'll do the same and probably even crash on your couch.

This girl in particular just does not like talking on the phone. she doesn't think she's ever had a personal phone conversation that lasted longer than 20 or 30 seconds.

Old people just like talking shit on young people.

I'm 57 and all I do is text. Maybe a call every other day.

Dave Lane 04-11-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9578650)
Yeah **** that, and ice too.

Au naturel for me
Posted via Mobile Device

You would be wrong. Not the biggest fan of ice though.

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9579206)
I'm 57 and all I do is text. Maybe a call every other day.

that's because you're cool and not all stuck up like a pretentious tradition-cocksucking old bitch

you're not 57 right? I thought you were like 40 or 41 I remember you running faster than me playing flag football when I was 18.

Lumpy 04-11-2013 08:08 PM

I rarely text. I'm old. I'll get over it. :)

KurtCobain 04-11-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9579237)
I rarely text. I'm old. I'll get over it. :)

You text all the time, in fact I am responding to one right now. you have thousands of posts on this website communicating with people 100 percent through messages full of text.

Lumpy 04-11-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9579258)
You text all the time, in fact I am responding to one right now. you have thousands of posts on this website communicating with people 100 percent through messages full of text.

Oh FFS! You knew that I was referring to texting via cell.

Stop being a twat, Joseph.

:)

Discuss Thrower 04-11-2013 08:35 PM

I got stuff on my mind but I know a friend is reading this thread so I can't speak my mind.

Time for a mult

Canofbier 04-11-2013 09:52 PM

Met up tonight with a pretty cool girl that I originally met at a networking event for my consulting firm. We work at the same client currently, but she's moving on to another one next week (so no workplace complications). Met casually for some beers and then came back to my place and cuddled up/smooched a bit. Real date planned for some time this weekend.

Titty Meat 04-11-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9579495)
Met up tonight with a pretty cool girl that I originally met at a networking event for my consulting firm. We work at the same client currently, but she's moving on to another one next week (so no workplace complications). Met casually for some beers and then came back to my place and cuddled up/smooched a bit. Real date planned for some time this weekend.

She's moving in a week and you're not smashing it!?!

Canofbier 04-11-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9579502)
She's moving in a week and you're not smashing it!?!

Different client, same city. She's not going anywhere.

HoneyBadger 04-12-2013 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9579495)

Ewww. You're so gross. You're going to get cooties!

Buck 04-15-2013 11:04 AM

So I feel like a dumbass now.

Basically she told me I didn't have to pullout one time and so I just assumed she was on the pill. And then I did it again yesterday and then she said, "I'm going to have to get another morning-after pill." So pretty much she's spent $50 a pop. We're getting her set up on Birth Control before we have sex again.

I'm just dumbfounded.

Skyy God 04-15-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588050)

Basically she told me I didn't have to pullout one time and so I just assumed she was on the pill. And then I did it again yesterday and then she said, "I'm going to have to get another morning-after pill." So pretty much she's spent $50 a pop. We're getting her set up on Birth Control before we have sex again.

I'm just dumbfounded.

One time??? How long ago was this?

The Franchise 04-15-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

I'm just dumbfounded.

So....you didn't have to pull out because she was going to just get the morning after pill? WTF?

Buck 04-15-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9588054)
One time??? How long ago was this?

Last week sometime, I don't remember. She took the pill the next day. I'm freaking out a little bit because I read they are only 89% effective.

Buck 04-15-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9588058)
So....you didn't have to pull out because she was going to just get the morning after pill? WTF?

Right, but I didn't know that. It's my fault for not straight out asking if she was on BC or not.

Skyy God 04-15-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588060)
Last week sometime, I don't remember. She took the pill the next day. I'm freaking out a little bit because I read they are only 89% effective.

You should be in the clear. The efficacy decreases the longer you wait (hence the 11% failure rate).

Fun fact: guys can't buy the morning after pill (IME).

patteeu 04-15-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

What are you going to name him (or her)?

Buck 04-15-2013 11:11 AM

I sure hope so. Last thing I need to worry about is a pregnancy.

Discuss Thrower 04-15-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9588074)
What are you going to name him (or her)?

Norvel Nate Leaf

Ecto-I 04-15-2013 12:41 PM

Quote:

You should be fine. In your defense though, when you're in the middle of sexy time and the girl gives you the "ok to blow," it's pretty hard to think rationally about anything.

KCUnited 04-15-2013 12:44 PM

Makes you wonder how many other people have blown up in that thing.

luv 04-15-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

I'm just dumbfounded.

How old is this girl? She should know that the morning after pill is emergency contraception. It is not a recommended form of birth control. And being on the pill isn't 100 % effective either. If you don't want a baby, I say always use a condom. Whenever it comes to sex, you should never assume anything.

luv 04-15-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9588355)

Another reason to always use a condom. Buck, have you guys talked about STD's? Of course, it's a little late now.

ThaVirus 04-15-2013 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecto-I (Post 9588346)
You should be fine. In your defense though, when you're in the middle of sexy time and the girl gives you the "ok to blow," it's pretty hard to think rationally about anything.

This. ****ing this, holy balls.

Quote:

LMAO ****ed up but very true. In my experience, bitches don't care about that kind of shit. I've actually never had a woman stop me before sex to make sure I have a condom.

ThaVirus 04-15-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9588391)
Another reason to always use a condom. Buck, have you guys talked about STD's? Of course, it's a little late now.

Please, condoms blow. Of course, I'd always recommend wearing one to avoid pregnancy and HIV/AIDS, but you can still catch a ****ton of shit while wearing a condom. HPV (which causes genital warts and is responsible for, like, 90% of cervical cancer cases) and herpes can be spread through skin-to-skin contact even with a love glove. I was reading up the other day, and the CDC estimates that about 20% of people have come in contact with the genital herpes virus. Plus you can catch gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis in your mouth through oral.

Sex is scary!

Titty Meat 04-15-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 9588066)
You should be in the clear. The efficacy decreases the longer you wait (hence the 11% failure rate).

Fun fact: guys can't buy the morning after pill (IME).

What? I've done it before.

Canofbier 04-15-2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9588615)
What? I've done it before.

"I just want to see what it feels like..."

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-15-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Another reason to always use a condom.

Ugh. what a prude. STDs don't exist

Buck 04-15-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Luv, I don't have any excuses, I know that I'm being a dumbass.

We talked about it yesterday and we're going to the doctors to get checked and she's going to start taking Birth Control.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-15-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

lol

Valiant 04-15-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by something cooler (Post 9579223)
that's because you're cool and not all stuck up like a pretentious tradition-cocksucking old bitch

you're not 57 right? I thought you were like 40 or 41 I remember you running faster than me playing flag football when I was 18.

Shit you're slow :)

Buck 04-15-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

If that was a legitimate concern, there wouldn't be a woman in San Diego I'd want to have sex with.

Valiant 04-15-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588678)
Luv, I don't have any excuses, I know that I'm being a dumbass.

We talked about it yesterday and we're going to the doctors to get checked and she's going to start taking Birth Control.

Need to change your name back to bucking.

Buck 04-15-2013 02:49 PM

lol Valiant.

So here's a story that isn't quite as bad.

The girl I've been dating nannies for a couple who are both orthopedic surgeons. I broke my ankle in January and my ortho doctor happens to be her boss.

Today when I went for my 3 month checkup, he started asking me how I knew her and kept talking about her without me bringing her up. Caught me off guard because I didn't think she'd want me talking about her to my doctor, but clearly she's already been talking to him about me.

Valiant 04-15-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588929)
lol Valiant.

So here's a story that isn't quite as bad.

The girl I've been dating nannies for a couple who are both orthopedic surgeons. I broke my ankle in January and my ortho doctor happens to be her boss.

Today when I went for my 3 month checkup, he started asking me how I knew her and kept talking about her without me bringing her up. Caught me off guard because I didn't think she'd want me talking about her to my doctor, but clearly she's already been talking to him about me.

That is funny. Last girl I dated had mutual friends with me. I kept the sex life on the d l. She did not I found out. Awkward when a woman you dont have sex with is happy about your moves.

luv 04-15-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9588433)
This. ****ing this, holy balls.

LMAO ****ed up but very true. In my experience, bitches don't care about that kind of shit. I've actually never had a woman stop me before sex to make sure I have a condom.

Probably because you're having sex with "bitches".

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04-15-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9589128)

Or it could be...

Bitch is hot... she knows the guy will stick around

Bitch is ugly... she thinks a baby will make him stick around

Valiant 04-15-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy Was A Gigantic Dick (Post 9589237)
Or it could be...

Bitch is hot... she knows the guy will stick around

Bitch is ugly... she thinks a baby will make him stick around

That is fairly accurate.

Hot ones too if you make decent money on the baby thing.

Luv's problem is she thinks like a guy.

KCUnited 04-15-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9588898)
If that was a legitimate concern, there wouldn't be a woman in San Diego I'd want to have sex with.

Having sex with and investing in someone are different things, but I feel ya.

ThaVirus 04-15-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9589128)

I have sex with hoes too.

Discuss Thrower 04-15-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9588633)

I wonder how many men would stop short of describing the feeling as ****ing amazing.

Titty Meat 04-15-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9588633)

I didn't want to experience what being a father feels like lol

DaKCMan AP 04-16-2013 05:15 AM

Date #5 tonight. PBJ

Titty Meat 04-20-2013 11:59 PM

So there's this girl i've know for along time we recently became friends the past couple of years. Anyway I've found myself attracted to her almost to a point where I get annoyed when she talks to other guys (not good I know). I'm too big of a pussy to make a move so lately i've been trying to distance myself from her but she'll randomly call or text. What would you do?

Bowser 04-21-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9608997)
So there's this girl i've know for along time we recently became friends the past couple of years. Anyway I've found myself attracted to her almost to a point where I get annoyed when she talks to other guys (not good I know). I'm too big of a pussy to make a move so lately i've been trying to distance myself from her but she'll randomly call or text. What would you do?

Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel, unless you like the thought of playing the "What If" game thinking about her 10 years from now.

Canofbier 04-21-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9609005)
Stop being a pussy and tell her how you feel, unless you like the thought of playing the "What If" game thinking about her 10 years from now.

This. It sounds like she's doing what she can to enable you to ask her out, but you've got to be the one to make the move.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2013 07:44 AM

Be sure to flex when you ask as well.

Spott 04-21-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9608997)

Don't do it. She just wants to be friends. If she wanted more it would have happened a long time ago.

Buck 04-21-2013 08:47 AM

Man...things are going ****ing awesome for me.

luv 04-21-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9609315)
Don't do it. She just wants to be friends. If she wanted more it would have happened a long time ago.

Unless she's waiting for him to make a move.

If he tries and she rejects him, he'll be in the same place he is now in distancing himself, but at least he'll know. If he tries and things work out in his favor, then all the better.

lewdog 04-21-2013 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9609338)
Man...things are going ****ing awesome for me.

Just curious because I haven't read the entire thread, but how old is this lady friend compared to you and what is she doing with her career/job?

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 11:02 AM

So...

This cute girl who stood me up about a year ago...and was messing around with her ex husband until she finally had enough of his shit (he cheated on her, a lot)...just sent me a friend request on FB a few days ago.

She's fun to talk to, I hit on her a bit and she was eating it up.

How to proceed?

Disinclined to go in guns blazing because A)I'm busy with work right now and B)If she really wants to go out/hook up/whatever she needs to initiate after her unacceptable behavior last time out.

But...she is very cute...and I love her personality.

Buck 04-21-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9609652)
Just curious because I haven't read the entire thread, but how old is this lady friend compared to you and what is she doing with her career/job?

I'm 27, she's turning 29 in a few weeks.

She's an artist and sells quite a bit of artwork, but supplements that with being a nanny for some doctors, and she teaches art classes to groups of about 40 twice a week at $35 a pop.

She's got her shit together.

lewdog 04-21-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9609661)
I'm 27, she's turning 29 in a few weeks.

She's an artist and sells quite a bit of artwork, but supplements that with being a nanny for some doctors, and she teaches art classes to groups of about 40 twice a week at $35 a pop.

She's got her shit together.

Sounds good. As you get older, if girls in their late 20's don't have their job shit together, I would give a big "**** no" to them.

Nice work Buckaroo.

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9609656)
So...

This cute girl who stood me up about a year ago...and was messing around with her ex husband until she finally had enough of his shit (he cheated on her, a lot)...just sent me a friend request on FB a few days ago.

She's fun to talk to, I hit on her a bit and she was eating it up.

How to proceed?

Disinclined to go in guns blazing because A)I'm busy with work right now and B)If she really wants to go out/hook up/whatever she needs to initiate after her unacceptable behavior last time out.

But...she is very cute...and I love her personality.

Pic please.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9610606)
Pic please.

UNLIKE BUCK, I deliver.

http://i.imgur.com/rXDtFw3.jpg

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 02:29 PM

Nice. You enjoy that, sir.

Hammock Parties 04-21-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9610668)
Nice. You enjoy that, sir.

:spock:

Don't even know if I want to get to that point. She seems crazy.

HoneyBadger 04-21-2013 02:34 PM

They all are. Get in and out before crazy strikes.

Titty Meat 04-21-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9610651)
UNLIKE BUCK, I deliver.

http://i.imgur.com/rXDtFw3.jpg

No face. Fail.

Buck 04-21-2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9609672)
Sounds good. As you get older, if girls in their late 20's don't have their job shit together, I would give a big "**** no" to them.

Nice work Buckaroo.

Shit, she motivates me to be a better person. It's nice being with someone that has aspirations in life for once.

DaKCMan AP 04-22-2013 05:35 AM

Date # 6 scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday).

We're finally both in town for the next 2 weeks so we'll get to spend more time together.

Date # 7 is set for Friday (date night) and then on Sunday I'll be meeting 2 of her friends when we all go out on their boat for the day.

Things are Awesome (naturally).

Buck 04-22-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 9613515)
Date # 6 scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday).

We're finally both in town for the next 2 weeks so we'll get to spend more time together.

Date # 7 is set for Friday (date night) and then on Sunday I'll be meeting 2 of her friends when we all go out on their boat for the day.

Things are Awesome (naturally).

Congrats.

I don't know if you posted this yet, but how do you know this girl?