ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Official 2012-2013 NBA Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265784)

dirk digler 12-01-2012 09:51 PM

Damn...Had 2 good looks at the 3.

Bucks beat Celtics by 3 ****ers

Grizzlies and Spurs going into OT... The NBA really sucks

dirk digler 12-01-2012 10:13 PM

Spurs win in OT 99-95

ohiobronco2 12-01-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9169501)
Yep the Cavs are going to be a fun team to watch. They need to keep Varejao though

He's been amazing this year. He's not too old at 30 to stay with this team and I think he only makes 8 million a year so he's affordable. Depends on what management wants to do but the guy is the heart and soul of the team.

okcchief 12-01-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9169561)
I can't believe I am saying this but Jeff Green has really been a savior for the Celtics of late

Glad to hear it. I know he had a good game against OKC. Just glad he's healthy.

okcchief 12-01-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiobronco2 (Post 9169735)
He's been amazing this year. He's not too old at 30 to stay with this team and I think he only makes 8 million a year so he's affordable. Depends on what management wants to do but the guy is the heart and soul of the team.

We have several picks for you :)

Deberg_1990 12-03-2012 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
heh, controversial photo of Duncan and Parker leaked. Sort of out of character for them...but funny

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/do...4j7wzAWJg.cspx
I'm getting a lot of e-mails and feedback on Twitter over a photo of Tim Duncan and Tony Parker from Halloween obviously just having fun, but with toy guns pointed at someone dressed up as NBA referee Joey Crawford. There is also a noose hanging in the background.

Crawford is the league's more controversial referee, and once ejected Duncan from a game while he was on the bench. The league suspended Crawford for the incident.

The photo is out of character for the usually buttoned-up Spurs and it's going to be interesting if they take it more seriously than that.

The photo was first discussed on Reddit, but there’s no word on how the photo leaked online.

Neither the Spurs nor the players have commented on the photo.

KC native 12-03-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9176079)
heh, controversial photo of Duncan and Parker leaked. Sort of out of character for them...but funny

http://www.woai.com/content/blogs/do...4j7wzAWJg.cspx
I'm getting a lot of e-mails and feedback on Twitter over a photo of Tim Duncan and Tony Parker from Halloween obviously just having fun, but with toy guns pointed at someone dressed up as NBA referee Joey Crawford. There is also a noose hanging in the background.

Crawford is the league's more controversial referee, and once ejected Duncan from a game while he was on the bench. The league suspended Crawford for the incident.

The photo is out of character for the usually buttoned-up Spurs and it's going to be interesting if they take it more seriously than that.

The photo was first discussed on Reddit, but there’s no word on how the photo leaked online.

Neither the Spurs nor the players have commented on the photo.

**** Joey Crawford. Hands down the worst ref in the NBA. He is convinced he should play a role in the game, so he does. That mother****er should have been fired years ago.

Shogun 12-03-2012 11:48 AM

^^ yep. pic is pretty spot on. **** joey crawford

KevB 12-03-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9169515)
The Thunder are playing the best team basketball I've seen them play the last 3 weeks. I'm not saying Kevin Martin is better than James Harden, but he's the off the ball scorer we've lacked. Sefalosha is filling it up from 3. Just like when Jeff Green left and Harden stepped up, the same has been true of Ibaka this year. Russ has really done a great job of finding him in the pick and roll. Westbrook is averaging 3 more assists a game. Perk has even put 2 games in a row together. I've been a Scott Brooks critic, but he's doing a pretty solid job this year. 14-4 after the trade looks pretty ****ing good.

I said after the trade I thought Kevin Martin would be a good fit, and that he was being underestimated. The concern with him has always been staying on the court due to injury.

As for Brooks....the question I have is : was he stifling Ibaka by not playing him enough minutes the last two seasons, or is he responsible for his development? People were clamoring for Ibaka to be above 30+ min/game, but Brooks wouldn't do it. Now that he is getting the minutes, he's a monster.

okcchief 12-03-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9176292)
I said after the trade I thought Kevin Martin would be a good fit, and that he was being underestimated. The concern with him has always been staying on the court due to injury.

As for Brooks....the question I have is : was he stifling Ibaka by not playing him enough minutes the last two seasons, or is he responsible for his development? People were clamoring for Ibaka to be above 30+ min/game, but Brooks wouldn't do it. Now that he is getting the minutes, he's a monster.

I think lack of minutes has definitely hurt Ibaka. Brooks and the staff have been good in regards to player development so I won't slight them there. Getting good shots at the end of games and use of the roster is what has bothered me.

Read a columnist in Cleveland say Cleveland had been trying to trade Varejo for the last few years, but only good teams wanted him and didn't have the picks they were seeking. He pointed out that the Thunder could be a match this year. Pretty please ;)

okcchief 12-03-2012 06:51 PM

What are the Lakers fans thoughts right now?

Kobe calling Pau out.

Dwight saying he might have to chase a championship else where?

Lots of time left to right the ship, but it's looking pretty shaky right now.

-King- 12-04-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Report: New Orleans to change name from Hornets to Pelicans

Kurt Helin

Dec 4, 2012, 6:51 PM EST
3 Comments
Detroit Pistons v New Orleans Hornets Getty Images

There are a whole lot of NBA teams with names that don’t match their cities cultures — the Jazz in Utah, the Lakers in the desert of Los Angeles, the Grizzlies in Memphis (not Vancouver).

New Orleans doesn’t want to be another one of those. Hornets and Hornets Nest is a Charlotte nickname dating back to the Civil War and maybe earlier. It’s part of that city’s identity. When the franchise moved to New Orleans the name went with them even though it didn’t fit in the Big Easy.

Now it looks like they are making a change, reports Marc Spears at Yahoo Sports.

The New Orleans Hornets are expected to change their nickname to the Pelicans as early as the 2013-14 season, numerous sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The Hornets planned to change their nickname since Tom Benson, owner of the New Orleans Saints, purchased the team on April 14. Benson also owns the rights to the nickname Pelicans.

The pelican is not exactly the most intimidating of animals (unless you’re a small fish that swims near the surface of the ocean) but the brown pelican is the state bird of Louisiana and even appears on the state flag. I like it, at least better than Hornets. It’s local. And you can’t name the team gumbo.

This opens up something interesting for Charlotte — a lot of people hate the name Bobcats there. There is a theory that founding owner Robert Johnson basically named the team after himself, and he was not a popular owner. A lot of fans want the Hornets name back… but it was taken. Now that could change.

By the way, the Jazz name is not leaving Utah. Ever. The Miller family plans to keep it so long as they keep the team. As is their right, the Jazz name has a tradition of winning in that city now.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NAj26rVWK14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SAUTO 12-04-2012 06:13 PM

Holy ****. The PELICANS? Jfc
Posted via Mobile Device

RealSNR 12-04-2012 06:20 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cywy4soWg2A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dirk digler 12-04-2012 08:30 PM

The Heat lose to the Wizards..uhh wow

okcchief 12-04-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9181025)
Holy ****. The PELICANS? Jfc
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, that's awful. It would definitely be the worst name in pro sports.

RealSNR 12-04-2012 09:31 PM

In Minnesota ball shoot you :D

We finally had one of those games that could not be lost. Luck, mojo, bukkake, whatever you want to call it was on our side the entire game. 52% from 3. We shot 74% field goals in the second quarter. Shit was sinking all night no matter who shot it. Okay, take that back. Love actually sucked. Everyone else was great though

It was the kind of game that should never happen, and if you're a team facing that kind of hot shooting, all you can do is throw up your hands and say, "It's not our ****ing night"

I can't wait to see what we can do with Alexey Shved and Ricky Rubio on the court at the same time.

-King- 12-04-2012 10:11 PM

Steve Nash better come back soon or else we'll be screaming for Phil Jackson again.

-King- 12-04-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9181359)
The Heat lose to the Wizards..uhh wow

Other than the Spurs, there's no really great team this season. The Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and Thunder aren't playing championship ball so far.

okcchief 12-04-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9181585)
Other than the Spurs, there's no really great team this season. The Lakers, Heat, Celtics, and Thunder aren't playing championship ball so far.

The Grizzlies and Thunder are playing pretty good right now

OKC has won 14 out of 16, and is the first team in 15 years to score 100 in 10 straight games. Not only that their margin of victory has been large. Westbrook and Durant have improved their passing massively. It's the best the team has ever moved the ball.

Memphis because of their size is going to be a mother ****er for anyone. People are not giving them near enough credit.

The Lakers aren't playing good. Kobe taking 31 shots just isn't a good thing. I really think Phil Jackson is the only person who could handle that roster. Not sure that a 38 year old point guard with his recent injury history will make that much of a difference. There is a long way to go and they can turn it around, but I just don't like the competitiveness of that team with the exception of Kobe, Nash and MWP.

Miami is just coasting. They will be fine.

To me the best teams are the Spurs, Thunder, Grizz and Heat. The Celtics and Lakers could be tough come playoff time though. We'll see.

I

okcchief 12-04-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9181663)

OKC has won 14 out of 16, and is the first team in 15 years to score 100 in 10 straight games. Not only that their margin of victory has been large. Westbrook and Durant have improved their passing massively. It's the best the team has ever moved the ball.

Memphis because of their size is going to be a mother ****er for anyone. People are not giving them near enough credit.

The Lakers aren't playing good. Kobe taking 31 shots just isn't a good thing. I really think Phil Jackson is the only person who could handle that roster. Not sure that a 38 year old point guard with his recent injury history will make that much of a difference. There is a long way to go and they can turn it around, but I just don't like the competitiveness of that team with the exception of Kobe, Nash and MWP.

To me the best teams are the Spurs, Thunder, Grizz and Heat. The Celtics and Lakers could be tough come playoff time though. We'll see.

I

Forgot to mention the Clips. They could be in there as well.

RealSNR 12-04-2012 10:53 PM

The Spurs will be good until they lose to a 6, 7, or 8 seed in the playoffs yet again

okcchief 12-04-2012 11:00 PM

Nobody I've ever seen plays Championship ball in December :) They are kind of wasting their energy if they are. Make the playoffs and save it til April.

KC native 12-05-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9181679)
The Spurs will be good until they lose to a 6, 7, or 8 seed in the playoffs yet again

ROFL It happened one year.

-King- 12-05-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9181711)
Nobody I've ever seen plays Championship ball in December :) They are kind of wasting their energy if they are. Make the playoffs and save it til April.

I didn't mean exactly championship ball, but there aren't any teams that have set themselves apart other than the Spurs IMO.

KevB 12-05-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9181923)
I didn't mean exactly championship ball, but there aren't any teams that have set themselves apart other than the Spurs IMO.

?

Grizzlies have been the best team in the league thus far. They lost to the Spurs, on the road, on a back to back when the Spurs had 4 days rest. Not to mention the shot clock snafu and no foul call by the refs in OT that sealed the game for the Spurs.

That said, okc is right on with the best teams so far. And barring injury, we know who will be there in the end. Although, the Lakers are starting to make me wonder....

okcchief 12-05-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9182009)
?

Grizzlies have been the best team in the league thus far. They lost to the Spurs, on the road, on a back to back when the Spurs had 4 days rest. Not to mention the shot clock snafu and no foul call by the refs in OT that sealed the game for the Spurs.

That said, okc is right on with the best teams so far. And barring injury, we know who will be there in the end. Although, the Lakers are starting to make me wonder....

I 100% agree on the Grizzlies. That game seemed to be a wake up call for OKC so it will be interesting to see what happens when they meet again.

okcchief 12-05-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9181923)

I know what you meant, just busting balls. OKC and Memphis pretty much have the same record as SA though.

dirk digler 12-05-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9181663)

I

Agreed. I would throw in the Nets and Clippers as one of the best teams. I could see them both in the Conference Finals this year.

okcchief 12-05-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9182098)
Agreed. I would throw in the Nets and Clippers as one of the best teams. I could see them both in the Conference Finals this year.

True, the Nets are pretty good. Still think when the playoffs come around the Heat are going to take the East again. Whereas, the West could be won by 4 possibly 5 teams.

KevB 12-05-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9182052)
I 100% agree on the Grizzlies. That game seemed to be a wake up call for OKC so it will be interesting to see what happens when they meet again.

Thunder are going to have the best player on the floor against all but one team, so they'll always be in the mix. They're playing good ball, and guys are figuring out their roles. They're fun to watch, I generally root for them against most teams.

-King- 12-06-2012 09:04 PM

Good game on TNT. Melo-less Knicks up by 10 on the Heat.

KevB 12-06-2012 09:07 PM

Funny to watch. Knicks are chucking from 3 and knocking them down over and over. Heat don't know how to deal with them.

okcchief 12-06-2012 09:11 PM

The Knicks might be for real. We'll see if they match up as well with Melo and Amare in the lineup.

kcxiv 12-06-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9181583)
Steve Nash better come back soon or else we'll be screaming for Phil Jackson again.

Phil Jackson cant change Howard going 9-25 from the free throw line. The 2 previous losses before the win Howards free throw shooting had alot to deal with it. Cant go 1-8 from the line down the stretch. He nees to be hitting at least 60 percent. He has to get that FT shit fixed.

HIs motion is awful during games. if you look at it, he does everythign smooth til the release, then it looks like he's shotputting the ball rather then letting it roll off his fingers in a natural motion.

GoChargers 12-06-2012 09:14 PM

Sooooo apparently Dwight's already got one foot out the door:

Quote:

Here we go again? Not likely. The Nets made their choice last summer and left Dwight Howard in Orlando. They moved on to Joe Johnson, Brook Lopez, etc., etc. But with the Lakers disappointing (to be kind!), there are rumors out there that Howard is not set on signing with L.A.

Howard himself indicated that earlier in the week when John Denton, the Magic's in-house beat reporter, spoke with him. Asked what his goal is, he said it's always been a championship. "So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that's my goal. This is my passion, so I'll continue to fight."

Now, in a chat, ESPN's Chad Ford suggests that Howard, who famously left the Nets at the altar back in March, still wants to play for them. "He's made that clear," notes Ford, without letting readers know his sourcing.

So hard to predict what Dwight Howard is going to do. He seemingly changed his mind every week last season. LA is just a great market for him. He's going to get healthier. The keys to this team will be his soon. He still would prefer Brooklyn. He's made that clear. But right now there is now clear path for him to get there. Dallas and Atlanta are both options, but not sure either team can offer him all of the non salary benefits the Lakers can.

We're reaching for our blood pressure meds.

http://www.netsdaily.com/2012/12/6/3...refer-brooklyn
That didn't take long.

DaKCMan AP 12-06-2012 09:15 PM

Dwight's a douche. He and LA deserve each other.

-King- 12-06-2012 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9186644)
Sooooo apparently Dwight's already got one foot out the door:

That didn't take long.

Bullshit.

kcxiv 12-06-2012 09:25 PM

Nets were his prefferred spot, everyone knows that, he also knows no matter what, he cant go there. Not when he's going to be a free agent and Brooklyn has no cap space. He can sign for the MLE though if he wants.

-King- 12-06-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9186670)
Nets were his prefferred spot, everyone knows that, he also knows no matter what, he cant go there. Not when he's going to be a free agent and Brooklyn has no cap space. He can sign for the MLE though if he wants.

Exactly. There's literally no way he can go there. And plus, he's not giving up 30 million by leaving LA.

-King- 12-06-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9186642)
Phil Jackson cant change Howard going 9-25 from the free throw line. The 2 previous losses before the win Howards free throw shooting had alot to deal with it. Cant go 1-8 from the line down the stretch. He nees to be hitting at least 60 percent. He has to get that FT shit fixed.

HIs motion is awful during games. if you look at it, he does everythign smooth til the release, then it looks like he's shotputting the ball rather then letting it roll off his fingers in a natural motion.

I wonder why a lot of big men do that. It seems like they just try to force the ball in instead of trying to just make it.

I understand that having bigger hands makes it harder, but I still don't understand how having big hands forces them to push the ball out instead of naturally shooting it.

KevB 12-06-2012 09:41 PM

Good lord Novak is pure

-King- 12-06-2012 09:43 PM

If it wasn't official before, it's official now. Knicks are by far the best team in the East.

KevB 12-06-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9186691)
I wonder why a lot of big men do that. It seems like they just try to force the ball in instead of trying to just make it.

I understand that having bigger hands makes it harder, but I still don't understand how having big hands forces them to push the ball out instead of naturally shooting it.

Go try to shoot a tennis ball on a regulation basketball goal. Obviously a bit extreme, but demonstrates the effect of big hands/little ball.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-06-2012 09:44 PM

discount double check

KevB 12-06-2012 09:45 PM

Knicks are whoopin that ass. Wow.

okcchief 12-06-2012 10:56 PM

The only way Howard goes to Brooklyn is if they can trade Lopez obviously.

The Lakers are uncomfortable to watch right now. That team seems to genuinely dislike each other. Things can change, but it's ugly right now.

RustShack 12-06-2012 11:27 PM

Maybe Cleveland can draft an elite SF this year and sign Howard.

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:24 PM

Shootout between the Nets and Knicks...

and I will say it one more time Melo is the MVP this season so far.

I will add though teams are really relaying on the 3 point shot alot more. Might be time to move it back some.

Urc Burry 12-11-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9200946)
Shootout between the Nets and Knicks...

and I will say it one more time Melo is the MVP this season so far.

I will add though teams are really relaying on the 3 point shot alot more. Might be time to move it back some.

It's getting old but you still have to give it to Lebron. 25pts 9reb and 7ast per game at almost 55%. Versus Melos 27 pts 7reb and 2 Ast per game at 45%

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:34 PM

nice block JR

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urc Burry (Post 9200958)
It's getting old but you still have to give it to Lebron. 25pts 9reb and 7ast per game at almost 55%. Versus Melos 27 pts 7reb and 2 Ast per game at 45%

I love Lebron but not this year unless Melo just completely falls off

Dylan 12-11-2012 08:36 PM

did wallace pull a sanchez butt move? looks like he slide until someone's butt?

melo-dee!

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:38 PM

wow..Kidd with a 4 point play opportunity to maybe ice this game

and he misses the FT..idiot

Dylan 12-11-2012 08:39 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! game

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:39 PM

Knicks win...****ing great game. 3 shots at the end to tie all fail

dirk digler 12-11-2012 08:45 PM

Cavs beat the hapless Lakers. What a joke that team is so far. Howard led the team with assists...3

dirk digler 12-11-2012 09:36 PM

holee shit...3 big dunks by the Clips in one minute.

KevB 12-11-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9200968)
I love Lebron but not this year unless Melo just completely falls off

Not sure how you have Melo that far in front?

dirk digler 12-11-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9201224)
Not sure how you have Melo that far in front?

I just think he has been playing out of his mind and he even said tonight after the game he is just more focused and determined to win this year. All of this of course will be determined on how the Knicks season goes and if he keeps playing like he does.

RUSH 12-11-2012 10:15 PM

I LOVE this Knicks team.

That is all.

okcchief 12-11-2012 11:23 PM

Anthony is right there with LeBron and Durant right now, but I wouldn't say he's in front.

Durant 27 PPG 8 RB 4 AST
LeBron 25 PPG 8 RB 6 AST
Melo 26 PPG 6RB 2AST

Durant is on pace for 50/40/90 right now.

They are all 3 having great seasons. It's too early to talk about MVP anyway. It will shake out in the coming months

okcchief 12-11-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 9200993)
Cavs beat the hapless Lakers. What a joke that team is so far. Howard led the team with assists...3

You would think they would come out and pound Cleveland tonight, but I'm really starting to question the makeup of this team. Pau and Nash will make a difference, but not on defense where they look like garbage right now. Howard isn't an intimidating defensive presence at all right now.it seems like he has no interest in playing there. i don't know that D'Antoni can turn this thing around. They should have given Phil what he wanted.

Kobe is the only one busting his ass on this team. You can say he's shooting too much, but WTF else is he supossed to do? He's hitting shots at a high percentage and the only thing keeping them in games.

They better fix it pretty quick.

dirk digler 12-11-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9201482)
You would think they would come out and pound Cleveland tonight, but I'm really starting to question the makeup of this team. Pau and Nash will make a difference, but not on defense where they look like garbage right now. Howard isn't an intimidating defensive presence at all right now.it seems like he has no interest in playing there. i don't know that D'Antoni can turn this thing around. They should have given Phil what he wanted.

Kobe is the only one busting his ass on this team. You can say he's shooting too much, but WTF else is he supossed to do? He's hitting shots at a high percentage and the only thing keeping them in games.

They better fix it pretty quick.

Yep I agree.

NBATV showed an interview after the game tonight and D'Antoni was getting pissed especially about the questions of his team not practicing D.

And Howard is soft as shit, he just doesn't have the mental makeup to be an intimidator.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 09:12 PM

Look out here comes the Warriors...

Nice win for them over the Heat

Al Bundy 12-12-2012 09:29 PM

Great road win for my Warriors!

okcchief 12-12-2012 09:33 PM

Your boys are playing surprisingly well. If Bogut ever gets healthy they could be a really tough team.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:05 PM

Double OT in Boston...****ing Mavs

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:23 PM

Finally..****. Celtics win in Double OT 117-115 over the suck ass Mavs :D

RealSNR 12-12-2012 10:26 PM

Hey LA Chieffan... still want Kevin Love? Dude's a giant douchebag. I hate his cracker ass and his idiot brain mouth that he can't keep ****ing shut.

Good Wolves win no thanks to the Pink Panther. 3-17 from the field? **** you, Kevin Love.

Next time you're "concerned about the direction of the team," double check to see if YOU'RE part of the bad direction the team is supposedly taking. Because right now you are.

dirk digler 12-12-2012 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9203883)
Hey LA Chieffan... still want Kevin Love? Dude's a giant douchebag. I hate his cracker ass and his idiot brain mouth that he can't keep ****ing shut.

Good Wolves win no thanks to the Pink Panther. 3-17 from the field? **** you, Kevin Love.

Next time you're "concerned about the direction of the team," double check to see if YOU'RE part of the bad direction the team is supposedly taking. Because right now you are.

What did he say that was wrong? He wants to win badly that is not a bad thing.

okcchief 12-12-2012 11:30 PM

Quote:

Sounds like there is a lot of bad blood there. I don't know that it's all on Love, but I'm not following it closely either. I'm sure if they want to move him they can get a nice return.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...200009299.html

dirk digler 12-13-2012 08:01 PM

MVP Melo ****ing on fire.. 22 points in the 1st quarter LMAO

okcchief 12-13-2012 08:02 PM

it may be premature, but I think 'Antoni just might have been the wrong hire.

okcchief 12-13-2012 08:05 PM

The Knicks are looking a lot like Dallas a few years ago. Aside from swiping a couple of players from them.

dirk digler 12-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9206171)

I don't think it is premature. Team is built for Phil and is not a running team that Mike D wants.

-King- 12-13-2012 08:10 PM

Scott Pioli >>> Jim Buss

Pioli ****ed up an already bad team.

Jim Buss is on his way to ****ing up one of the 5 greatest franchises in the world.

-King- 12-13-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Trade you guys Pau Gasol for him :)

dirk digler 12-13-2012 08:17 PM

That didn't count

Pitt Gorilla 12-13-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9206171)

I was assured many times over that the LA dream team would win another title this year.