ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

CoMoChief 01-25-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9349838)
How many more of these crapfests are we gonna be subjected to?

Can you give us a ballpark?

Because this is hilariously stupid.

u mad bro?

Mecca 01-25-2013 08:28 AM

I laugh every time I see someone talk about draft grade in January. RGIII and Ryan Tannehill weren't 1st round picks let alone top 10. So shutup about big boards and draft grades right now, it's to far out to be talking about prospect grades.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coogs 01-25-2013 08:29 AM

I watched a little of the Senior Bowl Practice last night on the NFLNetwork. They had a little piece on the QB's, and Mayock said to not be surprised if Barkley is the top QB when it is all said and done. Talked about good and bad tape on most of the QB's, and then said if you throw on the tape of Barkley when he is a junior and concentrate on that. Then, after the interviews and once his shoulder is healthy he could see him at the top of the QB list. The rest of the panel seemed to concur.

That is not word for word. Just kind of what I remembered.

CoMoChief 01-25-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349845)
No dude, that wasn't my intent whatsoever and I think you are reading me wrong. I was being genuine there. I'm not trolling. Seriously, several analysts have said they don't have a first round grade on any qb in this class. For what it's worth, Kiper, Mayock, and Charles Johnson have all said it. I posted that they the NFL Network guys said it Tuesday during the South practice. You can take it how you want. I am with them. I don't have a first round grade on any of these QBs. I am not taking an analyst seriously who has KC taking a QB with the #1 pick. That's just my opinion.

Note that just because they don't have a first round grade it doesn't mean they won't go in the first round. QBs have the most value and are reached on more than any other position. Again, I am happy thinking they will drop. it's in our best interest imo.

He's just a depressed little grinch that's mad at the world.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9349848)
:spock:

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH Kiper, Mayock, and Charles Johnson

AussieChiefsFan 01-25-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349860)

What Kiper says isn't worth much around here.....

Rambozo 01-25-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 9349855)
I laugh every time I see someone talk about draft grade in January. RGIII and Ryan Tannehill weren't 1st round picks let alone top 10. So shutup about big boards and draft grades right now, it's to far out to be talking about prospect grades.
Posted via Mobile Device

Everyone has grades right now but, like I said above, class isn't over yet and the grades change.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9349861)
What Kiper says isn't worth much around here.....

It's not worth much around here either but, Mayock and Davis are worth something to me and a lot of others. Tell the whole story.

BossChief 01-25-2013 08:33 AM

Mayock didn't say that. He guaranteed that 3-4 qbs will go in the first round.

Sorter 01-25-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349860)

No more Bucky Brooks? Any more scouts you're buddies with? LMAO

AussieChiefsFan 01-25-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9349865)
It's not worth much around here either but, Mayock and Davis are worth something to me and a lot of others. Tell the whole story.

But still, including what "Kiper" thinks, isn't going to make anyone respect what's being said.

BossChief 01-25-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9349869)
No more Bucky Brooks? Any more scouts you're buddies with? LMAO

Funny how the fool doesn't mention Brooks anymore...now that he has Geno going to us with the top pick.

AussieChiefsFan 01-25-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9349873)
Funny how the fool doesn't mention Brooks anymore...now that he has Geno going to us with the top pick.

:doh!:

BigMeatballDave 01-25-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9349846)
Oh snap.....thought it was this year.

in ref to the latter, I dont know....could be anyone that needs a LT (Joeckel) or a NT (Loutuleli-sp?). The draft does crazy things.

I don't think anyone has ever traded up for a LT.

If someone trades up for Star, who isn't even a pass rusher, should have their head examined.

Sorter 01-25-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9349873)

He's just a dumbass.