ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Market for Alex Smith will be strong, Ian Rapoport says (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313075)

BryanBusby 01-29-2018 11:50 AM

Well that can't be. Teicher and some shitty fired GM said they would be pressed to have interest.

rico 01-29-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386828)
That's between you and the poster who thinks you should.

Oh good, there's only one poster now!!! And all this time you had me convinced that I owed thousands of posters an apology!!! Whew!!!

Ok, so if you have any remaining fragments of a soul, then I think this may be the right time for you to apologize to the millions of non-posters.....for your awfulness. Come on, don't be a dick...apologize.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/79/793691...a94f8da3fa.jpg

Baby Lee 01-29-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13386844)
Oh good, there's only one poster now!!! And all this time you had me convinced that I owed thousands of posters an apology!!! Whew!!!

Ok, so if you have any remaining fragments of a soul, then I think this may be the right time for you to apologize to the millions of non-posters.....for your awfulness. Come on, don't be a dick...apologize.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/79/793691...a94f8da3fa.jpg

'One poster' told me that focusing on your [royal] antics was disrespectful to thousands on here who are more rational in their opinions. The opinion of the rest of them is hard to pin down due to their legendary reticence, but he assures me that he was speaking on their behalf.

Point is, your beef about that 'kick' is with him, not me. I'm just respecting his criticism.

Mr. Plow 01-29-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13386794)
And we can't forget about the THOUSANDS of rational people who lurk the boards, but don't post...(another kick that guy has been on).

That was me saying that to Baby Lee. He takes a handful of peoples opinions and attributes it to everyone else on the board.

There's really 3 main groups on the board.... Hate Alex above all, everything is his fault: group of less than 20/30 people. Love Alex above all, everything is everyone else's fault: group of less than 20/30 people. And then the rest of us.

Baby Lee 01-29-2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13386854)
That was me saying that to Baby Lee. He takes a handful of peoples opinions and attributes it to everyone else on the board.

There's really 3 main groups on the board.... Hate Alex above all, everything is his fault: group of less than 20/30 people. Love Alex above all, everything is everyone else's fault: group of less than 20/30 people. And then the rest of us.

And I apologize for representing 'the rest of us' so poorly and vocally. I admit I miscalculated our reticence for confrontation.

rico 01-29-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386853)
'One poster' told me that focusing on your [royal] antics was disrespectful to thousands on here who are more rational in their opinions. The opinion of the rest of them is hard to pin down due to their legendary reticence, but he assures me that he was speaking on their behalf.

Point is, your beef about that 'kick' is with him, not me. I'm just respecting his criticism.

It's crazy to me that there is actually a poster on this board (you) who takes Sandy's posts with anything more than a grain of salt. Wow...

Mr. Plow 01-29-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386858)
And I apologize for representing 'the rest of us' so poorly and vocally. I admit I miscalculated our reticence for confrontation.

Are you this much drama in real life?

Baby Lee 01-29-2018 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13386866)
It's crazy to me that there is actually a poster on this board (you) who takes Sandy's posts with anything more than a grain of salt. Wow...

WTF does Sandy have to do with anything? I haven't said a word positive or negative to or about Sandy, possibly ever. Certainly not in years, if at all.

Sandy Vagina 01-29-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386869)
WTF does Sandy have to do with anything? I haven't said a word positive or negative to or about Sandy, possibly ever. Certainly not in years, if at all.

He gotta lil crush on me, man.. don't worry bout it. :D

Baby Lee 01-29-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13386868)
Are you this much drama in real life?

What drama? You're the one who deemed it necessary to correct me.

Did I black out and miss some time when I went after your posts?

Sandy Vagina 01-29-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386872)

You don't get how CP works?

Anytime you disagree with someone, you are stupid, a drama queen, having a meltdown, or are a fake fan! You can mix and match too!

rico 01-29-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386869)

Ok, I apologize, I guessed wrong...

PAChiefsFan/Squirrel Tits?!?!

Baby Lee 01-29-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 13386879)
Ok, I apologize, I guessed wrong...

PAChiefsFan/Squirrel Tits?!?!

Jesus dude. Have a little awareness. The guy JUST told you who he was.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 13386854)

Mr. Plow 01-29-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386872)

LMAO

Thanks for clearing it up.

rico 01-29-2018 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 13386885)
Jesus dude. Have a little awareness. The guy JUST told you who he was.

Oh, Mr. Plow. I like Mr. Plow.

I apologize for offending you, Mr. Plow!!!!