ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bills/ Bengals [cancelled - process in OP] (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=346826)

Basileus777 01-04-2023 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt (Post 16709100)
My apologies if you think it's just a few trolls and I'm casting too large of a net.

But tbh I haven't really seen anyone from other fanbases have any where near the amount of "trolls"

I've seen my fair share of stuff on Twitter, this thread since I opened my mouth which is fair, I take it for a grain of salt. I don't expect people to like my opinion here. And as I said, I didn't put too much stock in twitter.

Then I came across this while I was waiting for an appt

--Sorry guess I can't post links, some guy with no life on twobillsdrive forums put together reactions from Cincy and KC forums, and their was a long list of just really dumb comments.

Which was enough for me to decide to say something while I was killing time. Much respect to you though because I came on here criticizing the fanbase and you, twistedchief, a few others I've read seem like normal people.

The whole, they're trying to game the system to their advantage stuff is where it's a bit much.

The prevailing feeling here is Bills should forfeit the game, or at least offer to. And we have our own idiots who are concerned about homefield and stuff over his health, and the players on the team. Theye not right, and they're not gonna be right for awhile if Hamlin doesn't pull through.

They're done this year. I just can't see the Bills going on the rest of this year focused on the game, nor would I expect them to. I could be wrong, I just find it hard to see how the team can rally around him while he's in a coma.

But I respect ya for not just cussing me out. As I said, perhaps I'm wrong, but it just seems to be almost only Chiefs fans being callous about it all.

It's a matter of board culture, this place is full of boomers that have been shit talking here on this same board for 20 years. We're callous about everything. Few people here give a shit about wording their stuff in a way to avoid pissing people off. People that get filtered by this **** off to Reddit or whatever.

DJ's left nut 01-04-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryaldini (Post 16709116)
Agree, was glad they didn't push players to go in that night.

I'm hard pressed to find ANYONE who has a problem with that decision.

Or hell, even the NFL putting the ball in Buffalo's hands regarding a Thursday night game.

But we've passed several decision points now with the NFL seemingly paralyzed und scared of making a call. They've handled this poorly.

POND_OF_RED 01-04-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

But tbh I haven't really seen anyone from other fanbases have any where near the amount of "trolls"

Check out Tee Higgins Twitter if you want to delve into the cesspool of Twitter trolls. Bills fans are in a league of their own.

Pablo 01-04-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16709102)
The dumbass Bills fan thinks Billay is a good representative of Chiefsplanet.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

It’s gonna be hilarious when he sticks around and does a deep dive on his posts.

Let’s see how much cock talk this guy can take

Gary Cooper 01-04-2023 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16709126)
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...the-situation/

We've been threatened with torn anuses, chaps.

Be warned. And prepare thy anuses.

(Billay, I don't think you have anything to worry about...for a variety of reasons)

What do you expect from people living that close to Castle Black?

Tylerthigpen!1! 01-04-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

My apologies if you think it's just a few trolls and I'm casting too large of a net.

I've seen my fair share of stuff on Twitter, this thread since I opened my mouth which is fair, I take it for a grain of salt. I don't expect people to like my opinion here. And as I said, I didn't put too much stock in twitter.

Then I came across this while I was waiting for an appt

--Sorry guess I can't post links, some guy with no life on twobillsdrive forums put together reactions from Cincy and KC forums, and their was a long list of just really dumb comments.

Which was enough for me to decide to say something while I was killing time. Much respect to you though because I came on here criticizing the fanbase and you, twistedchief, a few others I've read seem like normal people.

The whole, they're trying to game the system to their advantage stuff is where it's a bit much.

The prevailing feeling here is Bills should forfeit the game, or at least offer to. And we have our own idiots who are concerned about homefield and stuff over his health, and the players on the team. Theye not right, and they're not gonna be right for awhile if Hamlin doesn't pull through.

They're done this year. I just can't see the Bills going on the rest of this year focused on the game, nor would I expect them to. I could be wrong, I just find it hard to see how the team can rally around him while he's in a coma.

But I respect ya for not just cussing me out. As I said, perhaps I'm wrong, but it just seems to be almost only Chiefs fans being callous about it all.

Your assumption that being a chiefs fan somehow changes supercedes basic human nature is laughable. You're not better or different than us. Gtfo and don't let the door hit your high-minded ass.

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt (Post 16708774)
Lol I gotta stop.

I get it though. I've seen Bills fans do plenty of really dumb gross things, I get into disagreements all the time because I find a sizeable portion of our fanbase to be racist hicks.

Anyways take care man, you seem like a real one.

I said my piece, I'm not gonna lambast people more.

But maybe I'll come back when actual football is discussed.

I do enjoy the rivalry between the teams on the field, after you guys owning us for the first few meetings they've been some great shoot outs ever since.

I'm not like other Bills fans. 13 seconds rolled off my back like water in the shower. I'm 30, all I know is losing, so just even getting games and moments like that out of the Bills I'm grateful for.

And like I said, i don't get confused like any of this has to do with my life or identity.

We have found the Fat Zach of the Bills Mafia.

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16709131)
But we've passed several decision points now with the NFL seemingly paralyzed und scared of making a call. They've handled this poorly.

The trouble is leaders are too scared of the pussy ass Twitter mob. They want to please those **** lickers.

BossChief 01-04-2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 16709080)
in that moment they probably thought he died or was dying

but when they realized he didn't die, the team shouldve composed itself and figured out how to deal with it

if they cant be ready to play within 72 hours of someone getting hurt (even severely) then i dunno man. They have to be the ones to call it an L. Why would they put this on Cinci or the NFL? THEY should make the call. The fact they arent is a bit strange to me.

Totally agreed. My take from the get go was play the game by Wednesday night and move week 18 game to Monday night and their round one playoff games (buff and Cincy) to the latest games on divisional weekend.

That post was just in response to DJLN saying people that work in an office together are the same as football teams in terms of how these things are processed when it couldn’t be more different.

Unrelated note and no directed at anyone here…

To act like a lot of this isn’t about $$$ is also silly. Godells job is to manage resources to maximize league revenue to continue to build the brand. I’m not sure that best interest is in mind to outright forfeit the game if it couldnt be played by end of Wednesday.

1) if a game is forfeited, refunds need to be processed in various avenues
2) the SM backlash will cost sponsors dollars as some brands will cut back advertising funding

MahomesMagic 01-04-2023 12:19 PM

I'm not like other Bills fans. 13 seconds rolled off my back like water in the shower.

They don't care about losing to KC but they have time to create an account and troll our board when one of their players is fighting for their life?

Something doesn't add up here.

jerryaldini 01-04-2023 12:19 PM

Anybody know who has the tie breaker if Bills loss this week? If Cinci wins they have same conference record.

Spott 01-04-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16709131)
I'm hard pressed to find ANYONE who has a problem with that decision.

Or hell, even the NFL putting the ball in Buffalo's hands regarding a Thursday night game.

They really need to just make a decision and go on. You’ve got Cincy and Baltimore both preparing for a game against each other not knowing whether or not it means anything, which probably makes a difference on whether or not Lamar Jackson tries to come back from his injury and both teams rest/play their starters. NE is trying to get in the playoffs, we’re trying to get the one seed or secure the 2 seed, etc.

tredadda 01-04-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 16709048)
Gladiator card revoked.

War card, Soldier card, or any reference to the military card revoked.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-04-2023 12:21 PM

I don't believe 13 seconds rolled off his back lol

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryaldini (Post 16709147)
Anybody know who has the tie breaker if Bills loss this week? If Cinci wins they have same conference record.

Have at it!
http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine