ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348179)

MarkDavis'Haircut 04-07-2024 03:14 PM

Clark almost sealed the deal.

tredadda 04-07-2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17474646)
Would've had a much better chance just chucking prayer 3s.

Probably, but she wasn’t hitting those either. It always was Clark vs the best team and it showed.

KC_Connection 04-07-2024 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch (Post 17474646)
Would've had a much better chance just chucking prayer 3s.

Maybe but she was desperate and getting no help.

chiefzilla1501 04-07-2024 03:15 PM

I love college bball but one of the nitpicks is there isn’t a lot you can do when the other team has an extreme size advantage because of recruiting. Props to Iowa for gutting through it. Im looking forward to seeing tomorrows game where at least the monsters can be sized up

kcpasco 04-07-2024 03:16 PM

That was the 1st women’s sport I ever watched from
start to finish. SC was just the better team. Good job from Iowa but they were just outclassed.

displacedinMN 04-07-2024 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcpasco (Post 17474654)
That was the 1st women’s sport I ever watched from
start to finish. SC was just the better team. Good job from Iowa but they were just outclassed.

Sc was deeper.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mulliganman 04-07-2024 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 17474648)
And the stats of course.

LOL. True we are talking about I can't win my first one without running off and try to join a superteam. Half of his 4 titles were on that superteam. The one that was the most impressive to me was 2016.

Also, this "stats" argument needs a little context. Lebron has played 21 season with at least 82 games played. MJ played 15 years. Within those 15 seasons, he only played 3 games in the 85-86 season and only played the last 17 games of the 94-95 season.

UChieffyBugger 04-07-2024 03:21 PM

BWAHAHAHA DID MS AMERICA CAITLIN CLARK JUST LOSE ANOTHER FINAL TO ANOTHER "DEI" TEAM AND COACH? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!! ROFL

Smugness aside congrats to Clark on her unbelievable career and best wishes to our fellow chiefs fan at the next level.

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball. They had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Also big respect to the whole tournament. I LOVE IT and will be following it year I can. It's just better than the men's game and next year should also be good. Juju's team will be better and so will Paige's. South Carolina will be super strong aswell as many of the players who just won today will be back next year.

kcpasco 04-07-2024 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 17474655)
Sc was deeper.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It was obvious.

chiefzilla1501 04-07-2024 03:24 PM

It’s a small gripe but man, that schedule was bs. Iowa went through the gauntlet while South Carolina cleaned up against pee wee league teams. Made for great basketball but it felt a bit like the tourney was designed to make sure we saw the best primetime matchups

dlphg9 04-07-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17474660)
BWAHAHAHA DID MS AMERICA CAITLIN CLARK JUST LOSE ANOTHER FINAL TO ANOTHER "DEI" TEAM AND COACH? SAY IT AIN'T SO?!!! ROFL

Smugness aside congrats to Clark on her unbelievable career and best wishes to our fellow chiefs fan at the next level.

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Also big respect to the whole tournament. I LOVE IT and will be following it year I can. It's just better than the men's game and next year should also be good. Juju's team will be better and so will Paige's. South Carolina will be super strong aswell as many of the players who just won today will be back next year.

You're so weird

KC_Connection 04-07-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulliganman (Post 17474658)
LOL. True we are talking about I can't win my first one without running off and try to join a superteam. Half of his 4 titles on that superteam. The one that was the most impressive to me was 2016.

Which player needed Pippen to even win a playoff series again?

bdj23 04-07-2024 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17474660)

South Carolina are the Chiefs of women's college ball had to overcome the previous superpower in Uconn to get to this point in their run. Was very nervous for them when they started off slow but class prevailed in the end. I knew iowa couldn't overcome the rebounding and depth advantages.

Kill yourself, bundle of sticks.

kcpasco 04-07-2024 03:25 PM

Clark had some bad turnovers. But I don’t watch the women’s game.

KC_Connection 04-07-2024 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 17474663)
It’s a small gripe but man, that schedule was bs. Iowa went through the gauntlet while South Carolina cleaned up against pee wee league teams. Made for great basketball but it felt a bit like the tourney was designed to make sure we saw the best primetime matchups

Wouldn’t have mattered, that SC team wasn’t losing to anybody.