ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Lzen 12-27-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8238145)
Kind of pathetic that KU fans don't even post in their own thread unless its about Mizzou or me.

You are delusional. :shake:

Lzen 12-27-2011 09:40 AM

!@#$, teedubya. Why do you post that in this thread. Trying to read while at work and see something like that. Dude, put that crap in the girlie jpeg thread.

Lzen 12-27-2011 09:41 AM

As far as DC, I would be ecstatic if it were Nolan. But I'm not holding my breath. Gotta wait and see. I just hope they get this done soon.

Messier 12-27-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8238145)
Kind of pathetic that KU fans don't even post in their own thread unless its about Mizzou or me.

I posted once in the MU basketball thread. A horde of MU fans converged on me. I chalked it up to severe insecurity.

I think it's good that MU fans can post on the KU thread without much trouble. I think that says more about the KU fans than anything.

Braincase 12-27-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8238612)
I posted once in the MU basketball thread. A horde of MU fans converged on me. I chalked it up to severe insecurity.

I think it's good that MU fans can post on the KU thread without much trouble. I think that says more about the KU fans than anything.

I think it's funny that he thinks everything is about him. Few things say "egomaniac" like "All you do is talk about me" and "I am the reason this thread exists".

I read his self-serving rants from time to time, but I think we're all much better off just ignoring him. I've wasted enough time on him.

Spott 12-27-2011 10:42 AM

Quote:

What you posted in the MU basketball game during the Mizzou/Illinois game was just pure stupidity. And the fact that you are chalking it up to someone else's insecurity is even more asinine. In case you have forgotten your idiocy, this is the exchange.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8230074)
Nice win. A couple of more years of this and they'll stop playing us in basketball, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 8230082)
Settle down. Enjoy the season. Don't worry so much about KU.

Anyone with any common sense would have known that I was referring to Illinois. You can't blame anyone for calling out your dumbassery but yourself.

Pants 12-27-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 8238672)
What you posted in the MU basketball game during the Mizzou/Illinois game was just pure stupidity. And the fact that you are chalking it up to someone else's insecurity is even more asinine. In case you have forgotten your idiocy, this is the exchange.

Anyone with any common sense would have known that I was referring to Illinois. You can't blame anyone for calling out your dumbassery but yourself.

You guys did get all over him like a pack of rabid dogs, lol.

Braincase 12-27-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8238674)
You guys did get all over him like a pack of rabid dogs, lol.

Essentially, the Mizzou fans are welcome to do what they damn well please, but the KU fans need to know their place.

|Zach| 12-27-2011 10:56 AM

Quote:

That was a pretty bad face palm moment by you. I think you misunderstand why you were being ripped on...it wasn't because you were a KU fan in an MU thread.

Saul Good 12-27-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8238623)
I think it's funny that he thinks everything is about him. Few things say "egomaniac" like "All you do is talk about me" and "I am the reason this thread exists".

I read his self-serving rants from time to time, but I think we're all much better off just ignoring him. I've wasted enough time on him.

The entire page of posts was about me, you went into the Mizzou thread and posted about me. All of this was happening while I hadn't been on this board in several hours. You came back to your little sewing circle and talked about what was being said about me in that thread. Now you're complaining that I'm interpreting that as being about me? Put me back on ignore. You love to talk about putting me on ignore. Its the braincase version of the "I'm leaving forever" thread.

Shut the **** up and do it. Then you can devote your negative thoughts towards getting tossed out of little girls' basketball games again.

Braincase 12-27-2011 11:12 AM

Beetle Juice! Beetle Juice! Beetle Juice!

Braincase 12-27-2011 11:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
But the other side of the stadium was SRO, man!

Saul Good 12-27-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8238765)

Weird. There were no players on the field or on the sidelines, either. You'd almost think that this wasn't taken during the game.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-27-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8238781)
Weird. There were no players on the field or on the sidelines, either. You'd almost think that this wasn't taken during the game.

Article says it was taken just before kickoff.

Saul Good 12-27-2011 11:35 AM

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/...Untitled-8.jpg