ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Dumbest mofo on the Planet. FINAL vote!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315636)

WhiteWhale 06-04-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13580670)
Sheeple says what? Bugger off...I'll mince wits with you.

What's your take on Kant?...go ahead and google him as I know you no ****ing clue who that is...sports reerun.

People who use the word 'Sheeple' will never be taken seriously.

ToxSocks 06-04-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 13580670)
Sheeple says what? Bugger off...I'll mince wits with you.

What's your take on Kant?...go ahead and google him as I know you no ****ing clue who that is...sports reerun.

Simmer down and go sit in the corner. Just because i said your name doesn't mean anyone actually wants to hear from you. You're irrelevant. Even your dumbassery doesn't make you relevant.

Shhhh...be gone.

patteeu 06-04-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13580671)
I tried being nice to him a few times.

One time I agreed with him and he insulted me and then told me I was wrong.

That was when I knew...

He seems to have received an education, but he doesn't seem to always know how logic or the English language works so I'm not sure it did him much good. And his interpersonal skills are rock bottom.

Frazod 06-04-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13580653)
eww, well then never mind. That's not very considerate.

Have you ever seen Doctor Zhivago? Remember the commissar who oversaw the peasants taking over the Gromekos' home when Yuri returns to Moscow after the war?

Now imagine him with internet access.

WhiteWhale 06-04-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 13580676)
He seems to have received an education, but he doesn't seem to always know how logic or the English language works so I'm not sure it did him much good. And his interpersonal skills are rock bottom.

If you assume he's sincerely misinterpreting people and not intentionally misrepresenting them.

I'm not convinced he's that stupid, but I like calling him an idiot. I think he's just a really dishonest person.

He has to be one or the other. There's no third option when you misrepresent/misinterpret literally everything said to you. He even does it to people agreeing with him.

Simply Red 06-04-2018 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13580678)
Have you ever seen Doctor Zhivago? Remember the commissar who oversaw the peasants taking over the Gromekos' home when Yuri returns to Moscow after the war?

Now imagine him with internet access.

ROFL

BlackOp 06-04-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13580674)
Simmer down and go sit in the corner. Just because i said your name doesn't mean anyone actually wants to hear from you. You're irrelevant. Even your dumbassery doesn't make you relevant.

Shhhh...be gone.

The exact rebuttal I would expect from someone who has no individual thoughts...I would get more intellectual stimulation debating a muppet.

BigCatDaddy 06-04-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13580489)
He had this won till JJ stole votes away.

The Alexsexuals having left and all now posting at Extreme Skins hurt Sweets chances.

carcosa 06-04-2018 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13580431)
who is Loon Iguana?

I don't know

Pasta Little Brioni 06-04-2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13580714)
I don't know

Join me in visiting him in the baker thread! We are emissaries from Prince SR...

carcosa 06-04-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13580723)
Join me in visiting him in the baker thread! We are emissaries from Prince SR...

Why is the guy who doesn't have totally backwards views on gay people considered the dumb one? I mean it's stupid to waste time in DC at all and he seems very confrontational but I guess I don't get how he's "dumb" based on skimming that thread.

This board is like a yearlong Thanksgiving dinner with hundreds of conservative uncles lol

WhiteWhale 06-04-2018 11:55 AM

Lone has spent all morning not understanding what the word 'normal' means.

I want to revote and take back everything I said about him not being as dumb as people think.

Graystoke 06-04-2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13580671)
I tried being nice to him a few times.

One time I agreed with him and he insulted me and then told me I was wrong.

That was when I knew...

That pretty much sums it up. I had the same experience.

vailpass 06-04-2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13580674)

Shhhh...be gone.

If he ends up mincing wits with you let me know what that is will you please?

Al Bundy 06-04-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 13579340)
Taco John deserves to be on it for the sole fact that he has restricted registration on his website and does all of his tin foiling here.

Exactly, he's an idiot.