ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life My ex had her baby last night... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225233)

MTG#10 03-21-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6621236)
Seriously. She didn't communicate her unhappiness with you. She responded to it by filling her vagina with another penis. Maybe more than 1. You wouldn't know, would you? Are your other 3 kids yours? Maybe you'd rather not know anymore...............

She did try to communicate, I just ignored her. Didnt think anything like this could ever happen to me and that she would get over it. Yes I know the other three are mine.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-21-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6621248)
She did try to communicate, I just ignored her. Didnt think anything like this could ever happen to me and that she would get over it. Yes I know the other three are mine.

I think you're ****ing up. But it's your life and your business. I've made my feelings about it clear, because you've posted a thread about it. I'm going to leave well enough alone from here, because I think you're a good dude. I promise I won't give you an "I told you so" when this shit blows up in your face. Again.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 6621256)
I think you're ****ing up. But it's your life and your business. I've made my feelings about it clear, because you've posted a thread about it. I'm going to leave well enough alone from here, because I think you're a good dude. I promise I won't give you an "I told you so" when this shit blows up in your face. Again.

Believe me man, if I was totally innocent I would be like "**** that bitch, I treated her perfect, she doesnt deserve me"...but I didnt treat her perfect. I neglected her quite a bit the last few years, thats why I feel like I deserve this and have the need to try to make it right.

Slainte 03-21-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btlook1 (Post 6621241)
Slaint whoever you are....maybe you should keep your hate threads to yourself....your being a major douche by leaving those comments!

It's "you're". Not "your". As in, "You're a total twat-face, btlook1".

See? Not that hard, really...

btlook1 03-21-2010 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slainte (Post 6621268)
It's "you're". Not "your". As in, "You're a total twat-face, btlook1".

See? Not that hard, really...

Wow Slainte your a real smart one. Just quit with the hate comments to MTG. He doesn't deserve them....oh and the comment that he should leave his kids on the woods was uncalled for.

Hammock Parties 03-21-2010 12:37 PM

http://i40.tinypic.com/66c1ue.jpg

Bane 03-21-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 6621179)
If your wife's vagina had a theme song, it'd be this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BhsTmiK7Q2M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

More like this...
<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4onJ7Z2MLI"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4onJ7Z2MLI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Mr. Flopnuts 03-21-2010 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6621263)
Believe me man, if I was totally innocent I would be like "**** that bitch, I treated her perfect, she doesnt deserve me"...but I didnt treat her perfect. I neglected her quite a bit the last few years, thats why I feel like I deserve this and have the need to try to make it right.

Regardless of my opinions, which I truly felt obligated to give you, I wish you nothing but luck.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-21-2010 12:41 PM

1 more thing MTG. You neglected her over the last few years. Why? Was she a perfect little angel in that time that was pleading for your attention? My point is, relationships are a 2 way street. Somehow I think she contributed to the problems as well. The difference being, she's the one that decided to stuff her love orifice. Not you.

Seriously though, best wishes to you. I hope you can find some happiness wherever that is.

Slainte 03-21-2010 12:42 PM

Clayton, I find your new avatar highly disturbing. Good choice...

CrazyHorse 03-21-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6621226)
I have. She says she still loves me, doesnt love him, and is only staying with him because she feels "trapped". She said after the baby was born and things settle down she would be able to think more clearly and make a decision. I just want my family back, that's all Ive ever wanted. If there is one more member so be it, I would lover her and treat her like my own. This isnt entirely her fault, I wasnt the greatest husband in the world either. Thats why I havent been able to totally let go and move on, because she is still saying there's still a chance for us. If she said she was done and we would never get back together I would be able to move on.

Trapped? You mean, like she was with you.

You cant successfully have a loving relationship worth a damn until you love yourself 1st. No part of being a chump will accomplish that. If she had any respect for you she would be back already. The reason she's not back? Because she dont have too. Rght now she's got you in her back pocket and losing more respect every day. Just like you are.

I remember when I was a teenager playing my exgirlfriends the same way. Why? Because they let me. That way I had a backup piece of ass.

Quit being a chump. Gain a little self respect. The rest will take care of itself.

TrebMaxx 03-21-2010 12:44 PM

I don't know what to say about all of this. I have no prior experience to fallback on to give advice to MTG's situation. I just don't think this is healthy for you MTG. Either sit down and talk with your wife about working things out and move on with her or move on without her and be serious about it. Maybe going as far as relocating away from her.

kcxiv 03-21-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6620663)
Its hard to resist when a woman you are madly in love with and have great sex with starts kissing on you.

a little late 11 pages late, but she doesnt love you. When it doesnt work both ways, its time to move on. NO matter what you do, she will NOT love you and you have to know that when that happens it will NEVER work. ONce they fall out of love with you or vice versa its completely and totally ****ed for good.

I have plenty of friends who have this fall out of love shit and they are so unhappy, but they still go through with it and its like why are you doing this to yourself.

Love has to work both ways or what the **** is it for. No she doesnt love you despite what she says. If she is ****ing someone else, she doesnt love you. I dont care what anyone says.

MTG#10 03-21-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrebMaxx (Post 6621297)
I don't know what to say about all of this. I have no prior experience to fallback on to give advice to MTG's situation. I just don't think this is healthy for you MTG. Either sit down and talk with your wife about working things out and move on or move on without her and be serious about it. Maybe going as far as relocating away from her.

I have sat down and talked to her about working things out. She said she wanted to wait until after the baby was born and things settled down so she could "think more clearly". She just had the baby last night so I guess I'm playing the waiting game. For how long, who knows. And its hard to relocate when there's kids involved. Plus I just signed a 12 month lease.

luv 03-21-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 6621226)
I have. She says she still loves me, doesnt love him, and is only staying with him because she feels "trapped". She said after the baby was born and things settle down she would be able to think more clearly and make a decision. I just want my family back, that's all Ive ever wanted. If there is one more member so be it, I would lover her and treat her like my own. This isnt entirely her fault, I wasnt the greatest husband in the world either. Thats why I havent been able to totally let go and move on, because she is still saying there's still a chance for us. If she said she was done and we would never get back together I would be able to move on.

How is she "trapped" in a relationship with him whenever she's still married to you?