ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football **** Todd Boumans woman (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235664)

MOhillbilly 10-25-2010 08:50 AM

pipe the **** down. none of you have ever been in a family/pro/college/player/coach/ situation.
Bunch of dicksuckers wouldnt know wtf to do with yourselves.

J Diddy 10-25-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 7116989)
I just wish the cameras would have flashed to them one time during that pick 6 or when the Chiefs scored. ;)

Just got old flashing to them every time something good happened for the Jags.

You know if I was driving a tractor last week and starting a pro game this week in a stadium that's known to be a tough place to play with a team that's leading the division and my wife doesn't live it up then **** her. That's what's shes supposed to do.

I'm LOL at all you simple mother ****ers who get butt hurt because someone dared to come into your stadium and cheer their team. Especially, when it's a spouse of someone playing.

patteeu 10-25-2010 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7117039)
pipe the **** down. none of you have ever been in a family/pro/college/player/coach/ situation.

There's no such thing as a family/pro/college/player/coach situation. It's all just people in the stands who aren't on the field. The rules are the same for all of them. If people just stay classy they won't buy themselves any grief and if people dole out unjustified grief they're idiots regardless of who they know or who they happen to share a bloodline with.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7117039)

Make a mixtape about it

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117554)
Make a mixtape about it

ROFL

MOhillbilly 10-25-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7117550)
There's no such thing as a family/pro/college/player/coach situation. It's all just people in the stands who aren't on the field. The rules are the same for all of them. If people just stay classy they won't buy themselves any grief and if people dole out unjustified grief they're idiots regardless of who they know or who they happen to share a bloodline with.

dont give me your shit teeu.

Hammock Parties 10-25-2010 11:58 AM

Quote:

Karma bit that bitch in her perfectly formed farm ass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-25-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 7117606)

LMAO

patteeu 10-25-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7117602)
dont give me your shit teeu.

I'm not giving you shit, I'm just telling it like it is.

chiefzilla1501 10-25-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Bullshit. If you have a family member that made it that far, you deserve every bit to cheer your ****ing guts out. And fans should have the class to understand that.

If she's talking shit, that's one thing. But for people to say based on that clip that she was being a dick about it is pretty hilarious. Just a bunch of fans having a good time.

keg in kc 10-25-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 7117055)
I'm LOL at all you simple mother ****ers who get butt hurt because someone dared to come into your stadium and cheer their team. Especially, when it's a spouse of someone playing.

I didn't care that she was doing it, I just got tired of seeing it every time Jacksonville did anything in the first half. ****ing CBS was just ramming it down my throat.

And I'm not going to apologize for loving that the game turned out the way it did and we never had to see her ****ing face at all in the second half. It was the cherry on top.

MOhillbilly 10-25-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7117637)
I'm not giving you shit, I'm just telling it like it is.

your telling your perspective.

Coogs 10-25-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 7117639)
I didn't care that she was doing it, I just got tired of seeing it every time Jacksonville did anything in the first half. ****ing CBS was just ramming it down my throat.

And I'm not going to apologize for loving that the game turned out the way it did and we never had to see her ****ing face at all in the second half. It was the cherry on top.

I was OK with them showing her quite a bit. I kind of thought she was hot!

gblowfish 10-25-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs (Post 7117606)

Apparently she was a star volleyball player at St. Cloud College before she married Bouman.

Volleyball players have the best asses.

But two kids will mess with that a bit.

patteeu 10-25-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 7117638)
Bullshit. If you have a family member that made it that far, you deserve every bit to cheer your ****ing guts out.

It's just dumb to argue that family members get some special pass for being classless simply by virtue of their relationship to a player.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 7117638)
If she's talking shit, that's one thing. But for people to say based on that clip that she was being a dick about it is pretty hilarious. Just a bunch of fans having a good time.

No one can tell from that clip whether she's behaving herself appropriately or not. People are basing their comments on their assumptions about what's going on and you're no different than the thread starter in that respect.