ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Nevada police seize house, arrest homeowners for 'tactical advantage.' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274307)

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9797332)
But let's say you get home safe and pass out choke to death with your vomit in your sleep. You bet your ass your family members and the state come after the bar you were last at and haul the bar owner and bartender to prison. It's happened so many times.

I understand that bars have been held liable for patrons injuries after leaving the bar. I just don't believe they should be. We have become an overly litigious society and have gotten away from personal responsibility.

J Diddy 07-07-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9797312)
ROFL.... yeah. Bartenders everywhere turning away business for the sake of safety. That'll happen for sure...

You're full of shit if you don't think it happens. Hell KCnut made a thread a long time ago about being refused a beer because they thought he was intoxicated and he hadn't even been drinking.

Just Passin' By 07-07-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9797345)
Jesus your a ****ing idiot. What percentage of drivers on the road do you think are drunk drivers? I hope there aren't more than 1 or 2 drivers out of a hundred that are drunk. I measure success rate as the number of drunk drivers that pull into a checkpoint that are actually caught at the checkpoint vs. the number that get through the checkpoint without being detected.

You're spouting nothing but bullshit and you're calling others idiots? The next intelligent thing you post in this thread will be your first. Try to get this into that lump of shit you call a brain: you had told someone that they were making up the 2% rate

Quote:

What if the driver that killed your uncle would have been part of the 2% (completely bullshit number pulled out of your bullshit ass by the way)?
so I cited to an article which noted an even lower rate, and pointed to people talking about the lack of success with the DUI checkpoints in comparison to the saturation patrols.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9797426)
You're spouting nothing but bullshit and you're calling others idiots? The next intelligent thing you post in this thread will be your first. Try to get this into that lump of shit you call a brain: you had told someone that they were making up the 2% rate

so I cited to an article which noted an even lower rate, and pointed to people talking about the lack of success with the DUI checkpoints in comparison to the saturation patrols.

And I asked you what percentage of drivers on the road do you think are drunk drivers? DUI checkpoints will never catch more than that percentage. Saturation patrols have a better percentage because they aren't stationary, are harder to avoid, and they don't stop every driver on the road. Pull your head out of your ass. It's not a ****ing hat.

BigMeatballDave 07-07-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9797349)
Bottom line: it's OK for that idiot to act that way.

It's NOT OK for the cops to respond in that manner.

Act like a dipshit, and fully expect to be treated like one.

Fish 07-07-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9797384)
You're full of shit if you don't think it happens. Hell KCnut made a thread a long time ago about being refused a beer because they thought he was intoxicated and he hadn't even been drinking.

I don't doubt that it happens on a few very very rare occasions. But thinking that your average bartender cares about the sobriety of the patrons is pretty stupid. I frequent enough bars to know that idea is bullshit. It's an impossible law to enforce, and I bet you could use one hand to count the number of convictions in the past 10 years. Using Nut's story as proof is pretty laughable....

Dartgod 07-07-2013 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas (Post 9797250)
You already see drink tickets in brewerys and it works out pretty well. People are limited to 4 beers at the brewery.

That's because they are giving out FREE samples.

J Diddy 07-07-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9797510)
I don't doubt that it happens on a few very very rare occasions. But thinking that your average bartender cares about the sobriety of the patrons is pretty stupid. I frequent enough bars to know that idea is bullshit. It's an impossible law to enforce, and I bet you could use one hand to count the number of convictions in the past 10 years. Using Nut's story as proof is pretty laughable....

At least I have some evidence. Seems like you're only offering speculation.

Fish 07-07-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9797574)
At least I have some evidence. Seems like you're only offering speculation.

By all means, provide evidence to the contrary.

crazycoffey 07-07-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9797094)
Not having to talk to a chickenshit cop would be worth it.

You're such a pansy