ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Steelers LB Ryan Shazier potentially paralyzed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312072)

threebag 12-05-2017 06:17 PM

**** that. I would be retired

I wouldn't want to miss out on a white bitch choking on the dark meat

TLO 12-05-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13264456)
**** that. I would be retired

I wouldn't want to miss out on a white bitch choking on the dark
meat

What
The

Otter 12-05-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 13264100)
The NFL wants Pittsburgh in the playoffs I knew somehow the refs would get them back in the game. Pittsburgh is as dirty as the Raiders ever hoped to be. Cincy is not much better. Actually the entire AFC North is pretty dirty.

The injury to Pittsburgh's linebacker was self inflicted, he led with his head. Let's hope he won't be paralyzed.

Here's an interesting chart from 2015 about penalties by team. Sort by "Beneficiary Yards" and see who comes out with the most:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/?year=2015

pugsnotdrugs19 12-05-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 13264567)
Here's an interesting chart from 2015 about penalties by team. Sort by "Beneficiary Yards" and see who comes out with the most:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/?year=2015

You have to think... no matter how hard they try or what ever they say, officials have some form of bias. They are probably fans of some team, even though they can't let it be known.

The Steelers are an easy team for casual fans to like, and they attract as many bandwagon fans as any franchise in the league purely because of their 6 SBs.

HemiEd 12-05-2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13264581)
You have to think... no matter how hard they try or what ever they say, officials have some form of bias. They are probably fans of some team, even though they can't let it be known.

The Steelers are an easy team for casual fans to like, and they attract as many bandwagon fans as any franchise in the league purely because of their 6 SBs.

Agreed.. I have a 2nd cousin (40ish) out in Montana that has never been to Pennsylvania but is a diehard Steeler fan.
wtf?

I know several Pats fans like that.

kcxiv 12-05-2017 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13264593)
Agreed.. I have a 2nd cousin (40ish) out in Montana that has never been to Pennsylvania but is a diehard Steeler fan.
wtf?

I know several Pats fans like that.

im a Chiefs fan and i never been to the mid west. well i been to colorado once. I ended up liking the Chiefs because of a player (Derrick Thomas) Just followed them after that.

HemiEd 12-05-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 13264598)
im a Chiefs fan and i never been to the mid west. well i been to colorado once. I ended up liking the Chiefs because of a player (Derrick Thomas) Just followed them after that.

That is cool, good on you. Whatever you want to call gochiefs these days, he became a fan because of Montana.

Flying High D 12-05-2017 09:25 PM

I would wager he hasn’t learned from this trauma. A leopard can’t change its spots no more than he can change his character. At halftime they showed rule changes because of the Steelers and bengals rivalry and one of the examples was Shazier leading with the crown of his helmet.

Frazod 12-05-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 13264641)
That is cool, good on you. Whatever you want to call gochiefs these days, he became a fan because of Montana.

It always amazes me that people who aren't from Kansas City subject themselves to this ****ing abuse.

NJChiefsFan 12-06-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13264790)
It always amazes me that people who aren't from Kansas City subject themselves to this ****ing abuse.

Guilty.

NJChiefsFan 12-06-2017 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13264581)

It also has teams like Dallas and Denver down the list which I'm sure people would claim always get calls as well so sometimes it can be confirmation bias.

TimBone 12-06-2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13264790)

Guilty as well. I come from a military family. We were living in Germany in the late '80s early '90's. Back then they had one channel on the army bases. The Armed Forces Network. So, you basically watched whatever was on that channel. The first football game I watched on that channel was Chiefs-Bills. I was around 7 years old and preferred the Chiefs uniforms. I've been completely loyal ever since.

notorious 12-06-2017 04:12 AM

It's not how many calls a team gets, it's when they get them.

eDave 12-06-2017 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13264954)
Guilty.

So why do you do it? Both the Jets and the Giants are better than KC.

HemiEd 12-06-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 13264957)
Guilty as well. I come from a military family. We were living in Germany in the late '80s early '90's. Back then they had one channel on the army bases. The Armed Forces Network. So, you basically watched whatever was on that channel. The first football game I watched on that channel was Chiefs-Bills. I was around 7 years old and preferred the Chiefs uniforms. I've been completely loyal ever since.

:D That is where I saw my first Chiefs game, the Super Bowl win, 3 or 4 months after it happened while I was stationed on Guam.

It was something to brag about to the other guys, but none of them cared.