ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs THE 5-0 KC CHIEFS vs. NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS: Who wins? Your predictions? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318097)

Halfcan 10-10-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13806443)
Mahomes will have fewer than 250 passing yards and KC will put up 24 points or fewer.

ROFL

Delusional.

FAX 10-10-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13806496)
Predict them to lose every week if you want, it won't matter.

This team is loaded.

You haven't seen anything yet, Mr. Halfcan.

Wait until he flops his big, honkin', rainbow-fartin', flyin' unicorn out on the table.

FAX

htismaqe 10-10-2018 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13806496)
Predict them to lose every week if you want, it won't matter.

This team is loaded.

I predicted them to lose to Jacksonville, that's not every week. Stop acting like you're better than everybody else.

The first time they lose, you're going to look like a giant superfan jackass.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-10-2018 10:22 PM

I think Bob has to consistently throw different looks at Brady this week. He’s actually done a good job of mixing up our fronts this year, letting guys line up in various spots. He needs to do a lot of that Sunday because without Houston, we have to manufacture a pass rush somehow.

I want Ford, KPass, and Speaks lining up over the guards a lot. Jones outside, Bailey outside. Don’t need to blitz much at all, that won’t work. Just mix up the alignments.

On 3rd and long, you get Ford to run past the guard and get in Brady’s face and he’s ****ed. If Brady is having to move laterally in the pocket, we can win.

htismaqe 10-10-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13806516)
I think Bob has to consistently throw different looks at Brady this week. He’s actually done a good job of mixing up our fronts this year, letting guys line up in various spots. He needs to do a lot of that Sunday because without Houston, we have to manufacture a pass rush somehow.

I want Ford, KPass, and Speaks lining up over the guards a lot. Jones outside, Bailey outside. Don’t need to blitz much at all, that won’t work. Just mix up the alignments.

On 3rd and long, you get Ford to run past the guard and get in Brady’s face and he’s ****ed. If Brady is having to move laterally in the pocket, we can win.

Not a bad plan. You're not really going to get Brady off the edge anyway so might as well try to come right up the gut.

htismaqe 10-10-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13806502)
You haven't seen anything yet, Mr. Halfcan.

Wait until he flops his big, honkin', rainbow-fartin', flyin' unicorn out on the table.

FAX

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...%2FWmG.gif&f=1

pugsnotdrugs19 10-10-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13806517)
Not a bad plan. You're not really going to get Brady off the edge anyway so might as well try to come right up the gut.

Nope. If we just sit there with a front from left to right of Ford-Bailey-Jones-Speaks/KPass, it won’t work. They’ve gotta disguise the fronts and always bring 3-4 bodies.

FAX 10-10-2018 10:26 PM

Okay ... how about this?

Brady himself said it in his apologia this week. He said, "The game has changed. It's faster and there's less physicality." (Paraphrasing, obviously.)

That's his dadgummed career obituary. The game has changed. It's about speed and more speed, and speed all day long. The game has passed him by and Mahomes and Hill are driving the Tesla and waving.

In what remains of my mind, I can hear the donk DBs talking about doubling down on IVs and full-body cramps and getting run all over the damn field until they were too tired to think. The donks ran out of defensive players by the time that game was over. Not due to injury, mind you ... due to sheer fatigue. Less than a week later, the Jag DBs said we "drugged" them around all day (granted, they have a present tense problem, but you get the idea).

The Bradys have no idea what's in store for them. They don't have the juice to hang with this offense.

FAX

FAX 10-10-2018 10:26 PM

Dude.

Put that thing to bed.

FAX

Don Corlemahomes 10-10-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynamicHDR (Post 13806443)
Mahomes will have fewer than 250 passing yards and KC will put up 24 points or fewer.

Have you ever seen the top of a Maker's Mark bottle? That is what Mahomes' dick will look like after he's done with your defense.

htismaqe 10-10-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13806520)
Nope. If we just sit there with a front from left to right of Ford-Bailey-Jones-Speaks/KPass, it won’t work. They’ve gotta disguise the fronts and always bring 3-4 bodies.

The alignment you mentioned would be perfect for running some stunts. The Chiefs don't seem to ever run anything like that up front.

Don Corlemahomes 10-10-2018 10:28 PM

For reference:
http://www.americanwhiskeytrail.com/...?itok=067jxyox

Halfcan 10-10-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13806505)
I predicted them to lose to Jacksonville, that's not every week. Stop acting like you're better than everybody else.

The first time they lose, you're going to look like a giant superfan jackass.

ROFL
So if I root for my team I am acting better than everyone? I guess I should start predicting them to lose then and post a bunch of sad sack shit others post on here every week.

Bottom line is, the Chiefs already have 3 tough road wins and just curb stomped the best defense in the NFL. Pats have not done shit this year. Until someone stops Mahomes, the Chiefs are the team to beat.

htismaqe 10-10-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13806523)
Dude.

Put that thing to bed.

FAX

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...F98870.gif&f=1

FAX 10-10-2018 10:30 PM

It's like a damn virus.

FAX