ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ESPN Playoff Simulator (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319080)

pugsnotdrugs19 12-10-2018 09:56 PM

Really don’t love the idea of playing LAC in the playoffs. Especially if we win Thursday. Hard to beat a good team 3 times.

But it is the Chargers so it wouldn’t matter a whole lot probably

Mile High Mania 12-11-2018 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 13950845)
Wondering as an unbiased observer how you see it now? I had Denver making it but I thought they'd beat the 49ers too.

Here's mine:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b5e5bcd132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intersesting week with several teams crapping the bed...

I could see it finish with KC / NE as the top seeds.
Miami (6) @ Hou
Chargers @ PIT

The whole IND/MIA/BAL mix is interesting... I could see PIT totally missing it by the way. So many close games. CLE could win a number of games down the stretch. Hell, after last week, I'm not too terribly interested in what they can do @ DEN.

007 12-11-2018 06:04 AM

I keep ending up with Indy in the 6 slot. Would be nice to get some revenge on them if they won their WC game.

Stryker 12-11-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 13948807)
The Seahawks are playing well and they have the #1 rushing attack in the league, with a QB who can actually throw it. That's no gimmie.

This game worries me the most out of the remaining games. They destroyed the Vikings last night. The Chiefs on the road there. :(:(

Danguardace 12-11-2018 08:42 AM

Interesting if the Chiefs win, Seattle win, Vikings Lose and Pats Lose

Chiefs vs Seattle would have 0 riding on it

Lzen 12-11-2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 13951496)
This game worries me the most out of the remaining games. They destroyed the Vikings last night. The Chiefs on the road there. :(:(

True. But do you think they shut out the Chiefs offense like that? No way that happens. Vikes offense was pathetic. Of course, Chiefs defense will allow Seattle to score some points.

Lzen 12-11-2018 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danguardace (Post 13951503)

Hmmm....interesting. I hadn't noticed that. Good catch. :hmmm:

htismaqe 12-11-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13951514)
True. But do you think they shut out the Chiefs offense like that? No way that happens. Vikes offense was pathetic. Of course, Chiefs defense will allow Seattle to score some points.

Nope. Kirk Cousins is one of the most overrated QB's in the game.been saying it since he was drafted.

Lzen 12-11-2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 13951519)
Nope. Kirk Cousins is one of the most overrated QB's in the game.been saying it since he was drafted.

That's probably true but their offense had no creativity last night. Not to mention Cousins was under tons of pressure.

Lzen 12-11-2018 09:01 AM

Quote:

I just looked and saw that the Vikings play the Dolphins in Minn. on Sunday. They probably won't lose that one but ya never know. Still, the Chiefs and Seahawks play on Sunday night football the next week. Minnesota could lose at Detroit that day and then the scenario you pointed out could still happen. That is, of course, assuming the Chiefs beat Chargers, Pats lose, and Seahawks beat the 49ers this week.

Danguardace 12-11-2018 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13951533)
I just looked and saw that the Vikings play the Dolphins in Minn. on Sunday. They probably won't lose that one but ya never know. Still, the Chiefs and Seahawks play on Sunday night football the next week. Minnesota could lose at Detroit that day and then the scenario you pointed out could still happen. That is, of course, assuming the Chiefs beat Chargers, Pats lose, and Seahawks beat the 49ers this week.

Could you imagine the benefit of this, you could get the starters rest and give 2nd/3rd string guys plenty of reps.. especially Benjamin.

Mile High Mania 12-11-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13951530)
That's probably true but their offense had no creativity last night. Not to mention Cousins was under tons of pressure.

Let's address the elephant in the room... they didn't have Keenum there to huddle 'em up right. That's the key to the Vikings' downfall in 2018.

KChiefs1 12-11-2018 09:19 AM

Quote:

If the Chiefs win & the Steelers beat the Patriots...Chiefs have the #1 seed & nothing to play for the last two weeks.

Strongside 12-11-2018 09:26 AM

Anyone saying the Seahawks destroyed the Vikings didn't watch that game. The Vikings self-imploded.

That was one of the sloppiest, most boring ****ing games I've ever watched.

ptlyon 12-11-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 13951560)
Let's address the elephant in the room... they didn't have Keenum there to huddle 'em up right. That's the key to the Vikings' downfall in 2018.

True. Dat.