ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs having internal meetings about changes to defensive coaching staff (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320766)

Naptown Chief 01-21-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pouringvocals (Post 14062104)
Thanks @KCChiefs for a great season a great year and a wonderful experience. Your future forward is as happy as you can dream & imagine. I wanted to share this Def of faith with all the wonderful people who are part of @Chiefs and the people and the fans of the chiefs who have been searching for the definition of faith and want to have incredible twenty years to look forward at. This video on faith will give all the Kansas City Chiefs fans Joy and will bring happiness to @KansasCityChiefs and all the Kansas City fans http www Youtube.Com/watch?v=jDYaxabUfkA

Pleasure yourself with a broken beer bottle, preferably one that an AIDS patient cut themself with.

God bless.

Chief Roundup 01-21-2019 07:24 PM

Still doubt that Bob Sutton leaves the Chiefs.

chiefzilla1501 01-21-2019 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAUTO (Post 14062091)
But you just said you think they asked him to stay one more year last year.

What's there to discuss right now in that scenario?

I didn't say there was a handshake agreement. Just saying it seemed weird to keep a 67-year old coach around, surround him with really young coaching assistants, and bring in players that mostly seem ideal for a multi-front scheme he doesn't run. Didn't it feel like the moves Reid made late in the season hinted that Bob was toast? So why should these discussions be a surprise? Maybe it's to assure the fans immediately they're taking care of it. Maybe it's to discuss whether to hire internal or external. I don't know that I buy that this game was when they decided to can Sutton and they had an urgent meeting around it. Feels like the decision was made a while ago.

KCFTW 01-21-2019 07:28 PM

Can't believe they let this clown stay on for 6 years.

srvy 01-21-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CervezaChill (Post 14061628)
Ford, Jones, Houston are no scrubs and should elevate a defense atleast upto mid tier. I fail to believe this is a personnel problem but definitely lackluster coaching.

Ward, Sorensen, Bailey, Fuller are ok too. **** Sutton for costing us this season in a crucial championship window.

Bullshit Sutton is part of the problem but personnel is a larger part of it. They better not think they can change the Coordinator and stick with these reeruns on defense. I dont want Andy thinking coach change solves it all and strong arming Veach to draft more shiney weapons on offense. Really want to focus defense in draft and possible a fire breathing fatty or two on offensive line. Our pass rush disappeared in the biggest game we were handled up front on both sides the ball. If you dont think o line has gaping holes then prepare to see Mahomes in the future down with concussions of worse.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-21-2019 07:42 PM

Still waiting...

TambaBerry 01-21-2019 07:43 PM

If Sutton is retained I think we really need to think about a banner or something

GloucesterChief 01-21-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 14062143)
Bullshit Sutton is part of the problem but personnel is a larger part of it. They better not think they can change the Coordinator and stick with these reeruns on defense. I dont want Andy thinking coach change solves it all and strong arming Veach to draft more shiney weapons on offense. Really want to focus defense in draft and possible a fire breathing fatty or two on offensive line. Our pass rush disappeared in the biggest game we were handled up front on both sides the ball. If you dont think o line has gaping holes then prepare to see Mahomes in the future down with concussions of worse.

Romo explained last night that the Pats thought Sutton's D was easy to game plan against because it does **** all to disguise and plays the same coverages constantly in the same situations.

bricks 01-21-2019 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14062162)
If Sutton is retained I think we really need to think about a banner or something

Fire Reid! There ya go.

In58men 01-21-2019 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14062166)
Fire Reid! There ya go.

Last thing we need is for Mahomes to get a new coach.

dirk digler 01-21-2019 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14061864)
They sucked because other than Fuller, we don't have a guy that should start on any team.

Scandrick
Nelson
Berry (his current state)
Murray
Parker
Lucas
Sorensen

Are all 3rd string type guys and we had them starting for us. Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

I don't disagree

bricks 01-21-2019 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14062177)
Last thing we need is for Mahomes to get a new coach.

He’ll be fine. What if Reid is that coach that is an obstacle in the Chiefs winning a superbowl. Do you keep Reid?

bricks 01-21-2019 07:52 PM

Regardless Reid ain’t going anywhere anyway.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-21-2019 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14061807)
Is Sutton worse than Greg Robinson?

One just stared at the house while it burned while the other actively lobbed grenades into the fire. Both resulted in a burned house, but at least Sutton never dropped a nose tackle into coverage on 3rd and 13.

TribalElder 01-21-2019 07:59 PM

If sutton runs the defense again next year it will be the same result

I don't get what the **** is wrong with Andy Reids brain that he can't understand that bob sutton can't do this job. Players will never relate to that guy and he is a liability. The Loyalty take about reid is on point. Sorry, bob sutton isn't going to do shit except hold back our team. I guess if Andy knew what needed to be done to win a superbowl he would have a ring by now though.