ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs USA Today hit piece on the Chiefs' "Brutal History of Domestic Violence" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322986)

rabblerouser 05-17-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14272729)
I mean what's ****ing next?

"Lack of gender diversity in Chiefs' front office paints troubling picture of rampant NFL misogyny."

Brooke just got an idea for her next article...

-King- 05-17-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eleazar (Post 14272832)
There are plenty of talented players out there who don't have recurring problems with domestic violence. The pro bowl is not a list of the most violent criminals in the league. You don't have to choose between talent and character.

No one is expecting a full roster of players who have never made mistakes. No one is saying there should be no way back for people with failed drug tests or DWIs or issues that are long in the past. They are only talking about people who have active recurring problems with violence, especially against women and children. This also, as Hamas said, is a nuanced position understood by non-reeruns

But Hill is still one of the best WRs in the league. If you are going to replace him, you are prioritizing character over talent because most likely you aren't going to find another WR who will have 1500 receiving yards and 14 total touchdowns.

So why should they try to replace them other than to make you and people like you feel better?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-17-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 14272548)
I remember when people like you used to rail about how the team cared more about character than talent and winning.

You
Dane
Mecca
DeezNutz
OTWP

Off the top of my head.

this is true, and I'll be good and God damned if I'm going to change my stance now.
I don't even consider this to be a storm or an epidemic or anything. We just happen to be the flavor of the month right now.

As far as I'm concerned we can go ahead and make up an official team t-shirt that says "Kansas City Chiefs: you should be scared of us too, bitches"!

And wear it with pride I would.

Also, it doesn't surprise me at all that the Never Trumper bundle of stickss of CP are all over this.

Finally, I would just like to mention that Eleazar is a little **** who can check his fan card at the door on his way out.

Discuss Thrower 05-17-2019 09:54 AM

Love how an absentee partial owner allegedly sexually abusing someone years ago is somehow contributory to a supposed encouraged workplace culture of domestic violence.

Frazod 05-17-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14272845)
Blah blah blah.

Bunch of biased bullshit.

Fugg 'em. Fugg 'em all. Chiefs vs The World.

Yeah, we're not all cute and cuddly now that we're set up to own the teams from the big market coastal cities for the next decade or so.

From tough luck also-rans whose bright red uniforms look great in other teams' highlight reels to WIFE BEATING MURDERING BASTARDS! in the blink of Goodell's eye.

Mecca 05-17-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14272850)
But Hill is still one of the best WRs in the league. If you are going to replace him, you are prioritizing character over talent because most likely you aren't going to find another WR who will have 1500 receiving yards and 14 total touchdowns.

So why should they try to replace them other than to make you and people like you feel better?

That's what gets me, what does cutting him accomplish other than it makes a few people feel better?

KChiefs1 05-17-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 14272492)
Seriously, all of these SJW media members can go **** themselves.

It’s okay for Hunt to be a Brown and Clark to be a Seahawk, but we’re a POS organization when they’re on our team?

Exactly.

rabblerouser 05-17-2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14272729)
I mean what's ****ing next?

"Lack of gender diversity in Chiefs' front office paints troubling picture of rampant NFL misogyny."

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14272811)
That might sadden my children the court didn't see fit to take away from me.

ROFL
LMAO

Your attempt at a low blow would work if that had been what happened...but since it's not, all I can do is feel sorry for you.

Not only are you ****ing stupid, but you're an asshole, too.

Maybe the court SHOULD take your kids away, because you're raising a group of stupid assholes that the world will have to deal with...

-King- 05-17-2019 09:57 AM

The unironic use of SJW and virtue signal in these threads is so cringey ROFL

Hammock Parties 05-17-2019 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14272862)

King Pussy...

staylor26 05-17-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14272862)

Oh go **** yourself.

You’re such a contrarian pillowbitergot that you continue to play both sides of the fence. It’s such a polarizing topic that you don’t know which side to be on.

Hammock Parties 05-17-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobbything (Post 14272693)
What’s behind the Minnesota Vikings’ brutal history with domestic violence?

Just for fun, I picked a seemingly innocuous NFL team and dug into their history of domestic violence.

See? Anyone can do this…

In 1996 defensive end James Harris was arrested for domestic assault
In 1999 safety Orlando Thomas was arrested for assaulting his wife
In 2002 wide receiver Randy Moss hit a female police officer with his car
In 2005 Daunte Culpepper, Moe Williams, Fred Smoot, Bryant McKinnie were arrested for “lewd conduct” involving a stripper
In 2005 tackle Kevin Williams was arrested for domestic assault
In 2011 cornerback Chris Cook was arrested for domestic assault
In 2013 cornerback AJ Jefferson was arrested for domestic assault
In 2014 running back Adrian Peterson was arrested for child endangerment
In 2018 receiver Cayleb Jones was arrested for domestic assault and felony theft

Edit: and if we're being honest, the Belcher situation is much more of a mental health issue than a domestic violence issue. I hate it when people bring it up as if it's some sort of parallel to Hill's situation.

Good job...now research their front office, family of the owners and all of the concessions employees...I bet there is rampant, unchecked misogyny and criminal assault throughout...THE VIKINGS MUST BE BROUGHT TO HEEL!!!

Marcellus 05-17-2019 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 14272802)
Yeah, I've consistently said that character is important, but that you can't draft untalented players simply because they're team captains. It's a nuanced position understood by non idiots

Horseshit, you are adding qualifiers to it now, character has not always been your main concern. You were fine with bringing in some bad boys as long as they could play.

Its OK to say you have gotten older and changed your stance, that's not a crime.

In58men 05-17-2019 10:06 AM

Wow

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...0255849943.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New World Order 05-17-2019 10:10 AM

The broncos have far more domestic violence arrests than anyone in the NFL

Where is their hit piecE?