ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337521)

RunKC 04-07-2021 07:46 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nike has suspended its endorsement of Deshaun Watson, the company told <a href="https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JabariJYoung</a>.<br><br>&quot;We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/i6dNMb4G8r">pic.twitter.com/i6dNMb4G8r</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1379785631820308480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rainbarrel 04-07-2021 07:48 AM

I would still take him today over prime Matt Castle.

FloridaMan88 04-07-2021 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyecopeland (Post 15610515)
These statements in support of watson seem so bad. They feel crafted. Probanly legit, but I really cant see message therapists throwing their counterparts under the bus like that.

Also it actually adds to the suspicion because what normal person has gone to 18 different massage therapists?

Especially a professional athlete... usually they have one or two that they stay with.

Skyy God 04-07-2021 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15617941)
Also it actually adds to the suspicion because what normal person has gone to 18 different massage therapists?

Especially a professional athlete... usually they have one or two that they stay with.

Watson was getting off on creeping out the masseuses.

Otherwise, he would have gone to a rub and tug joint.

KCJake 04-07-2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Yep. This right here raises the biggest red flag with me. He's shopping around a lot. Obviously looking for more than just a massage.

wazu 04-07-2021 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15617935)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Nike has suspended its endorsement of Deshaun Watson, the company told <a href="https://twitter.com/JabariJYoung?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JabariJYoung</a>.<br><br>&quot;We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson. We will continue to closely monitor the situation.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/i6dNMb4G8r">pic.twitter.com/i6dNMb4G8r</a></p>&mdash; Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) <a href="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1379785631820308480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 7, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What about NextGen stats? "What, you thought a little toe-tickle was gonna stop me?"

cooper barrett 04-07-2021 11:04 AM

TMZ states that Watson's Atty. says "Victim #1" shook him down, or tried to, for $100K in hush money.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/

staylor26 04-07-2021 11:06 AM

Quote:

That just the accusers. He also has many defenders, so it’s more than 18.

I was listening to the PFN podcast and Trey Wingo was talking about how a former player told him it’s a huge red flag because most guys want the same people working on their body.

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15618236)
That just the accusers. He also has many defenders, so it’s more than 18.

I was listening to the PFN podcast and Trey Wingo was talking about how a former player told him it’s a huge red flag because most guys want the same people working on their body.

Most of the accusations seem to stem from the period after COVID hit. Guessing his normal "masseuses" weren't available so he turned to instagram.

staylor26 04-07-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15618241)
Most of the accusations seem to stem from the period after COVID hit. Guessing his normal "masseuses" weren't available so he turned to instagram.

Yea but he still didn’t need to see that many different masseuses if it were just about getting a massage and taking care of his body.

Gravedigger 04-07-2021 11:12 AM

The thing I don't get is why come out in public to make such a dramatic statement? This case isn't going to be won inside the court of public opinion, a payout will, but not any type of legal recourse. It just puts it out there front and center and forces Deshaun to payout more than pay through legal means. It says to me shakedown, just to try and rebuild his image and stop the bleeding. It's like when ransomware has you, and you know even if you pay the fee, the data is gone. It says I want to damage your career, which doesn't say justice as much as it does pettiness, or get rich quick. Given everything I've heard about Buzbee it sounds like it's right up that alley so good on him for being a great ambulance chaser I suppose.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15618244)
The thing I don't get is why come out in public to make such a dramatic statement? This case isn't going to be won inside the court of public opinion, a payout will, but not any type of legal recourse. It just puts it out there front and center and forces Deshaun to payout more than pay through legal means. It says to me shakedown, just to try and rebuild his image and stop the bleeding. It's like when ransomware has you, and you know even if you pay the fee, the data is gone. It says I want to damage your career, which doesn't say justice as much as it does pettiness, or get rich quick. Given everything I've heard about Buzbee it sounds like it's right up that alley so good on him for being a great ambulance chaser I suppose.

It's also possible some of these woman were actually harmed based on his behavior and they want to set a precedent that this isn't okay.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 11:27 AM

Nike suspends it’s sponsorship with Watson and Beats by Dre ends theirs with Watson

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15618276)
Nike suspends it’s sponsorship with Watson and Beats by Dre ends theirs with Watson

Because if there's one thing Dr. Dre won't tolerate, it's the over-sexualization and mischaracterization of women.

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 11:31 AM

Sooo...im thinking Deshaun shoulda settled....

BleedingRed 04-07-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15618284)

You ****ing think........... Dude is ****ED, optics alone.

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15618243)
Yea but he still didn’t need to see that many different masseuses if it were just about getting a massage and taking care of his body.

Notice masseuses is in quotations.

Marcellus 04-07-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15618241)

Yea that totally explains the need to fly women in from Atlanta to give him a massage. :facepalm:

Good grief man, I have used the same massage therapist for years now.

KChiefs1 04-07-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15618235)
TMZ states that Watson's Atty. says "Victim #1" shook him down, or tried to, for $100K in hush money.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/06/desha...-money-claims/

Should have paid her.

Marcellus 04-07-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15618284)

This is no shit.

Hammock Parties 04-07-2021 11:35 AM

had this at home and couldn't resist soft raping insta randos

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...4d&oe=609431F5

Gravedigger 04-07-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15618275)
It's also possible some of these woman were actually harmed based on his behavior and they want to set a precedent that this isn't okay.

The only precedent they should've set is walking away when it felt wrong. One of them said she was scared and was forced into oral sex. If something feels wrong, just walk away. The precedent is to get paid for trauma, not to tell women that if they are a victim of these types of acts, against men of power or influence, to walk away and avoid the situation. I don't hear these press conferences saying to other women to walk away, to not get cornered, to not be forced into oral sex against their wills, I guess that just goes without saying. But if this issue is still occurring, I wouldn't wait on men to change, because how has that precendent worked so far throughout all of mankind? Women need to walk away and be risk-averse instead of waiting for rich powerful men of influence to change. For every Harvey Weinstein, Matt Gaetz and Deshaun Watson that you take down today, there's another round of frat boys and athletes waiting to be tagged in to be the next generation of settlements. Women need to walk away before they're given the open solo cup of liquid from some guy, you should always be on the lookout for people trying to do wrong.

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15618295)
Yea that totally explains the need to fly women in from Atlanta to give him a massage. :facepalm:

Good grief man, I have used the same massage therapist for years now.

Again. Well aware. That's why masseuses was in quotations.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04-07-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15618303)
The only precedent they should've set is walking away when it felt wrong. One of them said she was scared and was forced into oral sex. If something feels wrong, just walk away. The precedent is to get paid for trauma, not to tell women that if they are a victim of these types of acts, against men of power or influence, to walk away and avoid the situation. I don't hear these press conferences saying to other women to walk away, to not get cornered, to not be forced into oral sex against their wills, I guess that just goes without saying. But if this issue is still occurring, I wouldn't wait on men to change, because how has that precendent worked so far throughout all of mankind? Women need to walk away and be risk-averse instead of waiting for rich powerful men of influence to change. For every Harvey Weinstein, Matt Gaetz and Deshaun Watson that you take down today, there's another round of frat boys and athletes waiting to be tagged in to be the next generation of settlements. Women need to walk away before they're given the open solo cup of liquid from some guy, you should always be on the lookout for people trying to do wrong.

Don’t compare Watson to Weinstein. The Franchise will think you’re a butt****ing moron

cooper barrett 04-07-2021 11:58 AM

OR

They saw the zero's after the $$$ symbol as they were starving, unable to pay their rent because their industry was basically closed.

I doubt that they had student educational loan payments therefore I assume that that wasn't an issue.

I know it has been mentioned but has anyone shown any proof of professionalism from any of the 18? (or whatever it is now)

Show us some credentials, Professional trade memberships such as a board certification

Do any of them possess any of these?

CMT – Certified Massage Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage education and received a certificate. This designation is rarely used anymore, except in states that don’t license or register massage therapists. If someone in a licensed state is still using this designation it’s very possible that they aren’t licensed and are hoping you won’t know that they’re supposed to be. If a state has only recently licensed their massage therapists and you see this on printed material, they are likely using up their current stock of business cards, brochures, etc., and who can blame them. To be fair though, some therapists who’ve been around a long time may choose to continue using CMT as they’ve always done. Still… if you live in a state that licenses massage therapists and someone is using CMT, a quick Google check will get you the state’s license verification webpage where you can double check that they are indeed licensed before booking with them.
CBT – Certified Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of bodywork education (usually techniques that don’t feel “massagey”) and received a certificate. In many states, some, and possibly all, bodywork modalities are not covered by massage licensing. This designation will be used if they practice bodywork but not massage.
CMBT – Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage and bodywork education and received a certificate. It’s rarely used in states that license massage.
LMT – Licensed Massage Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period.
LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period. Some licensed states offer this as a protected title and some don’t. In Michigan, where I live and work, it’s not specifically listed as a protected title (although it IS covered by the “similar terms” clause) so you won’t find many people using it here.
RMT – Registered Massage Therapist. Some states don’t license massage therapists, they register them. It’s similar to licensing in that there are educational requirements that need to be met and only those who formally meet those requirements can use the designation.
NCTMB – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a voluntary entry level credential and means the person passed a test administered by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and fulfills a minimum number of hours of continuing education each certification period. This credential got its start in the days when most states did NOT offer licensing; it gave therapists a credential to prove that they were serious about their profession. This term is on the way out, because the credential has been discontinued and will no longer be valid as of Jan 1, 2017. It’s being replaced with an advanced credential: BCTMB
BCTMB – Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a relatively new, voluntary credential and means the person fulfilled educational requirements for both massage and bodywork, including CPR and ethics, and passed a test set forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. They must also accrue a minimum of 24 continuing education hours every 2 years, 3 of which must be in ethics and 3 of which must be in research. They must maintain a current CPR certification at all times.

Memberships with
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
American Medicinal Massage Association (AMMA)

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15618355)
OR

They saw the zero's after the $$$ symbol as they were starving, unable to pay their rent because their industry was basically closed.

I doubt that they had student educational loan payments therefore I assume that that wasn't an issue.

I know it has been mentioned but has anyone shown any proof of professionalism from any of the 18? (or whatever it is now)

Show us some credentials, Professional trade memberships such as a board certification

Do any of them possess any of these?

CMT – Certified Massage Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage education and received a certificate. This designation is rarely used anymore, except in states that don’t license or register massage therapists. If someone in a licensed state is still using this designation it’s very possible that they aren’t licensed and are hoping you won’t know that they’re supposed to be. If a state has only recently licensed their massage therapists and you see this on printed material, they are likely using up their current stock of business cards, brochures, etc., and who can blame them. To be fair though, some therapists who’ve been around a long time may choose to continue using CMT as they’ve always done. Still… if you live in a state that licenses massage therapists and someone is using CMT, a quick Google check will get you the state’s license verification webpage where you can double check that they are indeed licensed before booking with them.
CBT – Certified Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of bodywork education (usually techniques that don’t feel “massagey”) and received a certificate. In many states, some, and possibly all, bodywork modalities are not covered by massage licensing. This designation will be used if they practice bodywork but not massage.
CMBT – Certified Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Certified means the person finished a course of massage and bodywork education and received a certificate. It’s rarely used in states that license massage.
LMT – Licensed Massage Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period.
LMBT – Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist. Licensed means that they have fulfilled their state’s educational requirements, passed a test proving their knowledge, and take a minimum number of hours of continuing education each licensing period. Some licensed states offer this as a protected title and some don’t. In Michigan, where I live and work, it’s not specifically listed as a protected title (although it IS covered by the “similar terms” clause) so you won’t find many people using it here.
RMT – Registered Massage Therapist. Some states don’t license massage therapists, they register them. It’s similar to licensing in that there are educational requirements that need to be met and only those who formally meet those requirements can use the designation.
NCTMB – Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a voluntary entry level credential and means the person passed a test administered by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and fulfills a minimum number of hours of continuing education each certification period. This credential got its start in the days when most states did NOT offer licensing; it gave therapists a credential to prove that they were serious about their profession. This term is on the way out, because the credential has been discontinued and will no longer be valid as of Jan 1, 2017. It’s being replaced with an advanced credential: BCTMB
BCTMB – Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. This is a relatively new, voluntary credential and means the person fulfilled educational requirements for both massage and bodywork, including CPR and ethics, and passed a test set forth by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. They must also accrue a minimum of 24 continuing education hours every 2 years, 3 of which must be in ethics and 3 of which must be in research. They must maintain a current CPR certification at all times.

Memberships with
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP)
American Medicinal Massage Association (AMMA)

Aint no one reading that shit.

cooper barrett 04-07-2021 12:12 PM

Nope,

It's really looks like this.

https://i.postimg.cc/52chTQtt/image-...-07-141129.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15618301)
had this at home and couldn't resist soft raping insta randos

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...4d&oe=609431F5

Rainbarrel 04-07-2021 12:24 PM

Reparations will never work unless they payout to women first. No one has been bought, sold, used up and thrown away like women.

Skyy God 04-07-2021 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15618390)

She’s, uh, pretty mediocre.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15618303)

This is so utterly stupid.

They were doing a job. Watson took advantage of what that job was.

He’s the toast of the town and has a lot of power and influence. You think it’s always easy to ‘just walk away’? That there are never repercussions? And that it’s just in a man’s nature to act like this so women should be forced to
adapt?

Hint: I’m going to guarantee you there’s a lot less sexual harassment going on in workplaces now than there was 30 years ago. Also a lot less now than even 5 years ago pre-#metoo.

Perhaps you haven’t changed how you act toward women in a workplace, but I’m thankful I don’t think you do a good job of representing ‘mankind.’

TripleThreat 04-07-2021 01:13 PM

It’s sad, over the years I have gotten used to using chiefs planet as my first source for information and news lol

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripleThreat (Post 15618527)
It’s sad, over the years I have gotten used to using chiefs planet as my first source for information and news lol

You're not alone.

Im rarely on my phone, i don't do social media (cept for work) and i don't watch network news.

So i generally see it first on CP, posted by those who do the above.

The Franchise 04-07-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15618320)
Don’t compare Watson to Weinstein. The Franchise will think you’re a butt****ing moron

He’s a butt****ing moron just like you.

htismaqe 04-07-2021 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15618532)
You're not alone.

Im rarely on my phone, i don't do social media (cept for work) and i don't watch network news.

So i generally see it first on CP, posted by those who do the above.

Me three.

Gravedigger 04-07-2021 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15618492)

He’s the toast of the town and has a lot of power and influence. You think it’s always easy to ‘just walk away’? That there are never repercussions? And that it’s just in a man’s nature to act like this so women should be forced to
adapt?

Hint: I’m going to guarantee you there’s a lot less sexual harassment going on in workplaces now than there was 30 years ago. Also a lot less now than even 5 years ago pre-#metoo.

Perhaps you haven’t changed how you act toward women in a workplace, but I’m thankful I don’t think you do a good job of representing ‘mankind.’

I never said I was representing mankind, just calling it out for what Deshaun Watson did, I've seen so many men hurt women I care about through my life, but there's always a point where the honesty has to set in after you help them heal, so they don't make the same mistake again, so they become stronger, tempered through fire.

If women are going to believe they are powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant, they have to have the strength to walk away, to say this isn't acceptable under any circumstances and leave the room. Right now it's a majority of talk, we need more action. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, these women have to make that choice to walk away, it will either happen, or it won't and we get what we have now. Should they have to deal with that? Nope, not at all, I'm glad I'm not a woman, but they do, everyday they have to, and it's the world we live in and it's up to them to make the next steps to show men how they should treat women.

Do you really think that if Deshaun Watson brushed himself against them, or grabbed their hand to put it on his balls, that if they jerked their hand away with a look of disgust and asked to be excused that he wouldn't apologize his ass off just of the mere possibility of it ruining his career? Especially in this time? She doesn't even have to rat him out, just walk away and let him stir on that possibility for awhile. She avoids the issue of his sexual harassment being worse than it already was, and knows who he is, and he can sit there and stew for awhile wondering if he should treat women like that.

I would bet if the majority of these women had pulled away and left the room that we might not even be talking about this right now, that they would've possibly spared other women who came later who did get sexually harassed by Deshaun as he thought it was okay to treat them this way. Why do we always assume that she'll lose her job and her livelihood but not understand the other side is equally as possible?

It's very brave of you to assume sexual harassment is down over the last 30 years, or even so from #metoo, very brave. How'd you come up with that? It's still an issue though, and until we completely wipe it from existence (which hint: will never happen) women need to be aware always. No it's not always easy to walk away, but to avoid the potential pitfalls the best choice is seldom the easiest. Deshaun is going to get raked over the coals and lose hundreds of millions of dollars through this, but women need to be aware of the next Deshaun that awaits them because there is always one out there that will take advantage if they don't put themselves in better positions to handle it should it happen again.

stevieray 04-07-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15618492)

adapt?

There's two sides to every coin.

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.

ToxSocks 04-07-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15618821)

Let's not pretend women aren't sluttier than they were thirty years ago, or fifty years ago.

"Empowered". Empowered is the word you're looking for here. Sexually empowered.

LMAO

stevieray 04-07-2021 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15618824)
"Empowered". Empowered is the word you're looking for here. Sexually empowered.

LMAO

And sluttier.

JakeF 04-07-2021 04:25 PM

This Watson shit is getting way out of hand. It's like above 30 complaints now. Crazy LMAO

Skyy God 04-07-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Also doesn’t excuse rubbing your dick on a masseuse.

stevieray 04-07-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15618860)

Also doesn’t excuse rubbing your dick on a masseuse.

:spock:

eDave 04-07-2021 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15618827)
And sluttier.

Both genders.

BigRock 04-07-2021 05:05 PM

Has there ever been a situation of any kind where over 20 unrelated people were accusing somebody of something and all of them were lying?

eDave 04-07-2021 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 15618887)
Has there ever been a situation of any kind where over 20 unrelated people were accusing somebody of something and all of them were lying?

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 15618716)
I never said I was representing mankind, just calling it out for what Deshaun Watson did, I've seen so many men hurt women I care about through my life, but there's always a point where the honesty has to set in after you help them heal, so they don't make the same mistake again, so they become stronger, tempered through fire.

If women are going to believe they are powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant, they have to have the strength to walk away, to say this isn't acceptable under any circumstances and leave the room. Right now it's a majority of talk, we need more action. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink, these women have to make that choice to walk away, it will either happen, or it won't and we get what we have now. Should they have to deal with that? Nope, not at all, I'm glad I'm not a woman, but they do, everyday they have to, and it's the world we live in and it's up to them to make the next steps to show men how they should treat women.

Do you really think that if Deshaun Watson brushed himself against them, or grabbed their hand to put it on his balls, that if they jerked their hand away with a look of disgust and asked to be excused that he wouldn't apologize his ass off just of the mere possibility of it ruining his career? Especially in this time? She doesn't even have to rat him out, just walk away and let him stir on that possibility for awhile. She avoids the issue of his sexual harassment being worse than it already was, and knows who he is, and he can sit there and stew for awhile wondering if he should treat women like that.

I would bet if the majority of these women had pulled away and left the room that we might not even be talking about this right now, that they would've possibly spared other women who came later who did get sexually harassed by Deshaun as he thought it was okay to treat them this way. Why do we always assume that she'll lose her job and her livelihood but not understand the other side is equally as possible?

God, you're a complete and total ****ing moron.

Have you read the complaints? Do you think all of these women ended up giving him oral sex or a hand job? No. A lot of them did all they could to walk away. And then only now, when the cases against him are piling up, are they sharing their stories and joining in.

It's rich that you say for a woman to be 'powerful, strong, independent, and self-reliant,' she should have the strength to leave the room and walk away! But to share her story with others and to take action with others who have also suffered from the same serial abuser, THAT to you is weakness.

I feel bad for the women in your life.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Oh, so they were asking for it, huh? Yup. If you're a masseuse, it means you're a total slut. If you're a Chiefs fan, you're a total redneck.

cooper barrett 04-07-2021 06:15 PM

Prospective massage therapists should complete a certificate or diploma degree program from an accredited school approved by the state. During their studies, future massage therapists may take coursework in medical terminology, body mechanics, massage ethics, anatomy, and physiology.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15618893)
Oh, so they were asking for it, huh? Yup. If you're a masseuse, it means you're a total slut. If you're a Chiefs fan, you're a total redneck.

Masseuse, an unregulated profession, where they are probably operating a business without a license, occupational or otherwise, where sexual favor are the norm. It's when one get slighted, shorted, or has an issue that goes too far they find sleezeball atty to get them some $$$.

Chief's fans are known for wishing all kinds of things for opponent's. Just not with synthetic blend 0-50

Chief Pagan 04-07-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15618878)
Both All genders.

FYP

:Poke:

stevieray 04-07-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15618893)
Oh, so they were asking for it, huh?

Never said that. That's a tired and weak argument.

But, if we're going to label flirting sexual harassment in current culture, women have some culpability if we're serious about solving this issue.

stevieray 04-07-2021 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Pagan (Post 15619061)
FYP

:Poke:

all two of them

"Gender" was made up by a deviant named John Money.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15619098)
Never said that. That's a tired and weak argument.

But, if we're going to label flirting sexual harassment in current culture, women have some culpability if we're serious about solving this issue.

Your argument keeps returning to the "they asked for it" theme.

Were these women flirting by virtue of their jobs? Was Watson just engaging in some harmless flirtation?

stevieray 04-07-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15619102)
Your argument keeps returning to the "they asked for it" theme.

Were these women flirting by virtue of their job? Was Watson just engaging in some harmless flirtation?

My argument? i suggest you read all ten of my posts in this thread.

You're twisting my words while ignoring the point, twisted.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15619104)
My argument? i suggest you read all ten of my posts in this thread.

You're twisting my words while ignoring the point, twisted.

"There are two sides to every coin."

You can post that Watson is culpable over and over again, but when you throw in as an aside that there's blame all around because women are sluttier than they've been in the past and that contributes to this sort of behavior, it absolutely minimizes the women at the center of this.

stevieray 04-07-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15619108)
"There are two sides to every coin."

You can post that Watson is culpable over and over again, but when you throw in as an aside that there's blame all around because

Stopped reading.

Don't put words in my mouth. Extremely disingenuous.

You want to give women a free pass, IMO.

TwistedChief 04-07-2021 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 15619123)
Stopped reading.

Tap out accepted.

I quoted your words. Literally.

I’m happy to give a “free pass” to people subjected to this behavior in the context of their professions.

stevieray 04-07-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 15619126)
Tap out accepted.

I quoted your words. Literally.

LMAO
No you didn't. You implied I meant that it contributes to men's behavior. Totally dishonest, dude.

I'm talking about the behavior of both sexes.

If you need further proof and correction, go visit the seven year old porn star thread that just got bumped.

eDave 04-07-2021 08:47 PM

:eek:

Halfcan 04-07-2021 09:00 PM

Texans should have traded Watson the first time he stated he wanted out. They would have been set up for the next few years. Now they are stuck with a possible sex maniac.

NFL is sure being quiet over this, but we know Roger's stance when it comes to rub and tug scandals.

eDave 04-07-2021 09:03 PM

Everyone is right in hindsight. Nice call.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15619160)
Everyone is right in hindsight. Nice call.

When your QB says he will never play another down for you again- not trading him is complete stupidity. Hindsight has nothing to do with it.

Teams were throwing crazy draft capital at them. :doh!:

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15619173)
When your QB says he will never play another down for you again- not trading him is complete stupidity. Hindsight has nothing to do with it.

Teams were throwing crazy draft capital at them. :doh!:

Wouldn't have mattered. The allegations were already out when any trade could've became official.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15619178)
Wouldn't have mattered. The allegations were already out when any trade could've became official.

Why were teams lining up to give multiple 1st round picks then? They were willing to accept the risk when it was just a few-but now the floodgates are open and he looks like the biggest serial molester in NFL history.

Texans could have made that trade.

KChiefs1 04-07-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15618843)
This Watson shit is getting way out of hand. It's like above 30 complaints now. Crazy LMAO

30? Every time I click on this thread it’s a higher number.

I’ve never seen an actual news story about this. All I get is this thread.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15619186)
30? Every time I click on this thread it’s a higher number.

I’ve never seen an actual news story about this. All I get is this thread.

Watson is going to have a Class Action suit against him. There will be commercials on tv for it. "Have you been groped by this man? If so...Better Call Saul. You might be entitled to payment!"

smithandrew051 04-07-2021 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15619191)
Watson is going to have a Class Action suit against him. There will be commercials on tv for it. "Have you been groped by this man? If so...Better Call Saul. You might be entitled to payment!"

“Were you diagnosed with mesothelioma after oiling Deshaun Watson’s anus? If so, you might be entitle to financial compensation.”

TribalElder 04-07-2021 09:49 PM

D Watson has been cancelled

he is done

Wonder if they would have just swept all of this under the rug if he had stayed with the Texans

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15619183)
Why were teams lining up to give multiple 1st round picks then? They were willing to accept the risk when it was just a few-but now the floodgates are open and he looks like the biggest serial molester in NFL history.

Texans could have made that trade.

I never saw any indication that teams would still give up multiple firsts after the allegations started coming out.

cooper barrett 04-07-2021 09:59 PM

He just wants a "Massage Person" to steal all his cash and a few credit cards while he is basking in the glow of the handy he didn't get.

Quote:

Stopped reading.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15619201)
I never saw any indication that teams would still give up multiple firsts after the allegations started coming out.

So which is it then? You are playing both sides.

Watson complained, teams offered substantial trades and were turned down-Before allegations.

Teams never offered anything-all the reports are wrong.

Sassy Squatch 04-07-2021 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 15619216)
So which is it then? You are playing both sides.

Watson complained, teams offered substantial trades and were turned down-Before allegations.

Teams never offered anything-all the reports are wrong.

Yes. My point was any agreed upon trade couldn't have become official until after the allegations had started to come out, and these allegations certainly would have been grounds for the team acquiring Watson to back out or at the very least offer a trade package that was significantly less.

dlphg9 04-07-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Holy shit. You're such a ****ing creep. Women have the right to wear or act (within the extent of the law) however they want and not have to fear some dude being a ****ing creep because they can't handle themselves around a woman. You should probably blow out your brains before you sexually assault a woman.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15619229)
Yes. My point was any agreed upon trade couldn't have become official until after the allegations had started to come out, and these allegations certainly would have been grounds for the team acquiring Watson to back out or at the very least offer a trade package that was significantly less.

:thumb:

My initial point was... the Texans ignored all offers. I am not sure what they thought the end game with Watson was going to be. The allegations made the choice for them. Poor leadership.

dlphg9 04-07-2021 10:26 PM

Quote:

Stopped reading.

No one's putting words in your mouth. But you should probably put a .45 in there and pull the trigger. Predator

eDave 04-07-2021 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15619248)
No one's putting words in your mouth. But you should probably put a .45 in there and pull the trigger. Predator

Stop.

Halfcan 04-07-2021 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15619195)
“Were you diagnosed with mesothelioma after oiling Deshaun Watson’s anus? If so, you might be entitle to financial compensation.”

ROFL

This is almost how ridiculous the situation is getting. Bill Cosby is shocked by his numbers.

mr. tegu 04-07-2021 10:38 PM

It’s entirely possible that some of these masseuses use their sexuality in their online presence to attract clients. That doesn’t entitle a client to harass them but it certainly can lead to scenarios of playing with fire. When they are unfortunate enough to encounter someone like Watson who seems to have certain expectations and influence based on his status then it seems it can go south quickly.

Thinking about the thought processes at play In these cases where Watson gets a massues and how the interaction will go, I’m guessing the masseuses and Watson arrive at completely opposite conclusions just based on the fact of who he is. Watson probably says to himself he is entitled to something “extra” from them and there’s not much they can do about it, while they might very well go in feeling extra safe and secure because it is Watson and in their minds surely a famous athlete wouldn’t try anything dumb or potentially harmful to them. It seems they were both wrong, though for some time Watson was right until the flood gates opened.

eDave 04-07-2021 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 15619262)
It’s entirely possible that some of these masseuses use their sexuality in their online presence to attract clients. That doesn’t entitle a client to harass them but it certainly can lead to scenarios of playing with fire. When they are unfortunate enough to encounter someone like Watson who seems to have certain expectations and influence based on his status then it seems it can go south quickly.

Thinking about the thought processes at play In these cases where Watson gets a massues and how the interaction will go, I’m guessing the masseuses and Watson arrive at completely opposite conclusions just based on the fact of who he is. Watson probably says to himself he is entitled to something “extra” from them and there’s not much they can do about it, while they might very well go in feeling extra safe and secure because it is Watson and in their minds surely a famous athlete wouldn’t try anything dumb or potentially harmful to them. It seems they were both wrong, though for some time Watson was right until the flood gates opened.

Nothing wrong with making a move. It's the post rejection moves that are suspect. No means no. It just does. Whether she's a stranger or your wife.

stevieray 04-08-2021 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 15619246)
Holy shit. You're such a ****ing creep. Women have the right to wear or act (within the extent of the law) however they want and not have to fear some dude being a ****ing creep because they can't handle themselves around a woman. You should probably blow out your brains before you sexually assault a woman.

Like most things, it's over your head.

eDave 04-08-2021 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15619251)
Stop.

I'm going to follow up on this. Nothing should take you to this place, even on the internet.

I would hope that you find it in yourself to send stevieray a rep message or something apologizing. Something simple like " Sorry man. DC can get anyone worked up" and SR would reply with a "I hear you, Brother" and everything would be cool.

Failure to do that makes you part of the decisive problem we all are suffering through. And it sucks. Why you gotta do me that way? Me. eDave. I didn't do shit to you. Let us all remember how nice it is when we get along.

Vote Hillary.

Marcellus 04-08-2021 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 15618887)

Salem Massachusetts rings a bell. But no not really.